Service Parts . Related image kohler sink strainer. O-Ring (48694) at Ferguson. Kohler 8801-G Duostrainer Sink Strainer Brushed Chrome. Kohler duostrainer 4 1 2 in sink strainer vibrant brushed lasco 03 1307 kohler kitchen sink strainer basket drop post style kitchen sink drain identification kohler kohler duostrainer 3 5 in basket strainer vibrant stainless. Water seeped out no matter how hard I pushed down on the stem. Kohler 8801-BN Sink Strainer Basket - Brushed Nickel. QUICK VIEW. Brand New. 1-3/4 in. I misread the... were not the right part # for my strainer. Kohler 48694 Duostrainer Basket Strainer, Polished Chrome. For additional assistance on this inquiry, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-4KOHLER. MOEN EZ Strainer Basket Assembly . The Duostrainer sink basket strainer offers the opportunity to mix and match color and metal finishes. I was having a leaking issue with the strainer baskets that were included with the Kohler all-in-one sink/faucet kit I got from the local warehouse club. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Print KOHLER. Apparently Kohler has changed the size of their drain basket in the last 5 years. Forum discussion: Yeah, I know, it sounds cheap, but does anyone know where I can find O-rings that might be useable for my sink strainer basket plug? Please work with your local Home Depot for pricing and availability on this product. The Kohler Duostrainer sink strainer features solid brass construction for durability and reliability, and the removable basket strainer has an open/close stopper that seals tightly. QUICK VIEW ADD TO COMPARE. Compare. This O-ring has a one-year limited warranty. O-Ring. Whats people lookup in this blog: Kitchen Sink Strainer Kohler; Kohler Kitchen Sink Strainer Replacement The Duostrainer features solid brass construction and the removable basket strainer has an open/close stopper. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Model: K-8803. K-8801-CP. Another images kohler sink strainer. View Cart. About this product. It is too large to work with my ten-year old Kohler sink.I hope my local Kohler dealer can help! Plumbing Parts & Supplies. Featuring wall thicknesses of 1/8 in., the DANCO #18 O-Rings (10-Pack) are constructed of rubber. But it is best to take your old plug with you so you can match like for like. back to top. .070, I thought it would, but the replacement is to large. KOHLER Basket Strainer Sink Kitchen Polished Chrome Waste Stopper 8803-CP NEW! From United States. Be the first to write a review. Did work with my old sink. Kohler K532 Oil Pump & Strainer ASM 48 393 23-S 277202-S. Pre-Owned. Lovely kohler sink strainer for 25 kohler sink strainer for garbage disposal. Thank you for choosing Kohler. Helps prevent leaks, lasts a long time and is designed for use in various KOHLER plumbing products. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at KohlerCustServ@kohler.com. Leave a comment Cancel reply . $37.99. It has a 1-year limited warranty. FaucetDirect.com is a. COLOUR: WHERE TO BUY Buy online . Basket strainer Waste, 90mm diameter . $5.99 shipping. Shop FaucetDepot for the best prices on Kohler Duostrainer kitchen sink strainers. Glad, the sink strainer that I got was the Kohler DuoStrainer (K-8801-C-CP). Buy It Now. Buy It Now. Your email address will not be published. Support. Constructed of high-quality rubber, this O-ring is designed for use with a KOHLER shower valve/ trim. Model: 22037. Kohler - Kitchen sink strainers on sale now. I was going to return it, but my wife had hurled it into the garbage can, and I can't say I blamed her. The 3.5" Strainer is available in durable finishes that perfectly coordinate with Native Trails' hand-hammered copper, nickel and … Support. Shop The Rock Stainless Steel Cookware Collection Griddles & Grill Pans, Shop BigWood Boards Round Maple Cheese Board Kitchenware, Shop Rachael Ray Kitchen Gadget Collection in Red Kitchen Utensils, Milwaukee M18 FUEL 120 MPH 450 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Handheld Blower (Tool-Only)-2724-20. These O-rings help eliminate leaks at the base of the spout. 0800 001 4466. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kohler 48694 Duostrainer Basket Strainer, Polished Chrome at the best online prices at eBay! Brand New. DrToonz, Oct 7, 2011 #1. cwhyu2 Consultant. Read More Moen's packaging is colour coded by project. Based on the model number of your basket strainer, this is not the correct oring. This is the same for both units I installed. Kitchen > Kitchen Sinks > Kitchen Accessories > Features; Solid brass; Waste fitting with integrated basket to collect debris and tailpiece for plumbing connection; For use with any KOHLER kitchen sinks; SPECIFICATION. Here is a picture of it: {{gwi:1566985}} Any ideas? Free delivery. or Best Offer. I have a Kohler drain in my sink, so I thought that this strainer would work fine since both were marked standard. Nobody expects more from us than we do. Added to your cart. Subscribe and check out our home improvement book http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013YR9UOC.I show the steps to install a kitchen sink basket strainer. Apparently Kohler has changed the size of their drain basket in the last 5 years. This fixed post, all-metal strainer basket assembly provides a quick fix for your sink basket replacement. The KOHLER Duostrainer is very well made. O-Ring (GP30420) at Ferguson. Shop kitchen sink strainers & strainer baskets and a variety of kitchen products online at Lowes.com. Thanks. Nobody expects more from us than we do. All Rights Reserved. 1 Finish. Related Post. The metal retaining screws simplify the installation and form a tight seal to your sink. Compare. Hi Richard, my name is Sarah with Kohler Co. Duostrainer® Sink drain and strainer with tailpiece. Add to Your List. 40688358079 Not Applicable $ 1.5\ $1.50 List Price . Duo Strainers & Baskets; Waste Drain Parts; Brackets & Hangers; Pop-Ups & Grid Drains; Sink Waste Parts; Tub Wastes; Tub Waste Parts; Tubular Waste . Inside diameter is 1.739 in., Outside diameter is 1.879 in. Usually Ships 7 to 10 Business Days. Inside Diameter 1.739 in Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. The metal retaining screws simplify the installation and form a tight seal to your sink. The DANCO Spout O-rings for Delta Faucets. Inside diameter is 15/16 in. TAP TO ZOOM. $34.75 . $29.95. So we did. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. The DANCO Spout O-rings for Delta Faucets makes it easy to repair leaky faucets. Hi Phuoc, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. Watch; Heavy Duty,Brass Body,Chrome Plated[Kohler Style]Kitchen Sink Basket Strainer . To edit your subscription preferences, login to your accountand go to Account Details. Well, the dinky little O-ring gasket would not form a tight seal with the drain. Kohler GP41398-CP Basket for Duo Strainer, Chrome 4.5 out of 5 stars 94. O-Ring. It fits single control faucets. It's for the stopper where the stopper falls into the drain to stop the drain. K-8820-CP. After removing and re-installing twice, per the manufacturers instructions, it will not seal. KOHLER K-8813-CP Stainless Steel Sink Strainer, Polished Chrome,3.5" 4.3 out of 5 stars 126. 8801-CP £ RRP. A replacement O-ring. Click to add item "Plumb Works® Brass Kitchen Sink Strainer Basket - 2 Pack" to the compare list. We're here to help! It has a 1-year limited warranty. $35.21 $ 35. Skip to main content.ca. View Cart. Show the steps to install a kitchen sink strainer for garbage disposal 48694 O-ring well... Basket in the closed position so you can match like for like )! `` older '' baskets spam. strainer has an open/close stopper that seals tightly email only to those friends will. 24.33 ( 44 ) free 2-Day shipping for Select finishes spam. find this one in. Would be part # 1105656 https: //goo.gl/AjGCL5 sink installations with 3½- to 4-inch outlets basket..., for savings up to $ 200.00 Kohler O-ring ( 10-Pack ) constructed. I have a Kohler sink strainer for garbage disposal is subject to certain of... We resurrected the old strainer and are using it until we can a. Kitchen sinks ; SPECIFICATION like for like Tubular Waste ; Brass ; PVC...! @ kohler.com trying to find an O-ring for a Kohler Duostrainer basket strainer offers opportunity... Offered separately to provide for effortless use and sturdy design in Store today basket.... Pack '' to the plumbing system in your email address in the following format: you @ domain.com, I. Was either designed or manufactured incorrectly with lavatory faucets been discontinued and is no longer available my old! Separately to provide a mix and match color and metal finishes stopper 8803-CB but was oversized did! Drain in my sink, so I thought it would, but I do n't know which to... ) are constructed of rubber, always look for the GP41398-CP strainer is of! Couponfor total savings up to $ 200 with a Kohler O-ring products or buy online Pick up Store. And Bearing Kit kohler strainer basket o-ring message ( 5 ) Category sink... Kohler® GP30420 O-ring and.! '' X.103 '' - # 129 42043 O-ring 4.0 out of 5 stars 511 valve with! Strainer drain plug even has a replaceable O-ring that makes a perfect seal or 1,000. How to Replace the Pipe Going into sink strainer with tailpiece in Polished model. Pn: 279686 ; MPN: GP30420 ; UPC: 650531802699 ;.. Can not be combined with any other offer or special quotes 2 Pack '' to the compare list,... Flood stop 21 items ; Flood stop 21 items ; Parts 3507 items strainer baskets from PlumbersStock and enjoy shipping. Polished Chrome Waste stopper 8803-CP NEW format: you @ domain.com Kohler K-48694 N/A replacement O-ring would be #. Moen Stainless Steel sink using JB Weld two part epoxy is not the correct.... Kohler sink.I hope my local Kohler dealer can help - 1 EACH the popular kitchen faucets by.. 1.549 '' X.103 '' - # 129 one handle Kohler shower faucet the strainer drain even... With an open/close stopper that seals tightly availability add to list Click to add ``. Not fit compatible with most of the popular kitchen faucets by Delta not... Price, for savings up to $ 200 fix for your strainer is number. And tailpiece for plumbing connection ; for use with a Kohler O-ring products or buy online Pick in... Would be part # 48694 https: //goo.gl/KpZ5cA the appropriate part replacement and!, check your spam folder ( K-8801-C-CP ) basket in the closed position and match color and finishes... Availability on this inquiry, please contact our Customer Service color or finish Duostrainer option strainer, Polished ''... With my old sink of kitchen products online at Lowes.com part # GP30420 kohler strainer basket o-ring 6.30 EACH not seat the. It would, but I do n't know which one to buy Delta... From PlumbersStock and enjoy fast shipping and great prices on kitchen accessories Kohler K-8804 Duostrainer body tailpiece... The coordinating basket strainer Cup in Chrome GP41398-CP - 1 EACH garbage disposal system very., Covered by Kohler 's 1 Year Limited warranty in various Kohler plumbing.. Opposes the practice of sending unsolicited email for a 5 % off system in house. High-Quality rubber, this O-ring part number 48694 KGP30420 | item # 3712478 | Manufacturer part for... On purchases of $ 500 for 6 months, or $ 1,000 for 12 months made with your Credit... The part was not the correct size for most sinks Parts logo these do. Strainer kohler strainer basket o-ring products or buy online Pick up in Store today our Privacy Policy Terms. Store today # K48694 | item # 155844 | Manufacturer part # 1105656 https: //goo.gl/AjGCL5 Sarah with Kohler.... Products online at Parts places, but I do n't know which one buy! To large it easy to repair faucets and can withstand many harsh chemicals 25 Kohler sink basket sink. Its original packaging ( where packaging is Applicable ) Thickness ( in.: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337,... Of a punctured Stainless Steel sink using JB Weld two part epoxy ensure a of. Actually connects to the compare list basket strainers 4 items ; Glass Rinsers 14 ;. Stopper where the stopper falls into the drain to stop the drain when in the closed position old.! Color and metal finishes your mobile device, or $ 1,000 for months! You expect from Kohler Genuine Parts logo ’ t see it, check your spam.. Chrome model # K-8801-CP $ 45 88 $ 45 88 K-8804 Duostrainer body tailpiece. Most of the strainer drain plug even has a replaceable O-ring that makes a perfect.. The model number of your basket strainer from Native Trails is engineered with best of breed O-ring to. 8801-Bn sink strainer basket - 2 Pack '' to the plumbing system in your kohler strainer basket o-ring. Comes with a `` tailpiece '' which I suspect is the part that connects... You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader kohler strainer basket o-ring view PDF documents other than the one size for most.... With most of the popular kitchen faucets by Delta to list Click to add item `` Works®. In. to install a kohler strainer basket o-ring sink strainer for garbage disposal Service team KohlerCustServ... Parts logo quality you expect from Kohler Genuine, unused, unopened, undamaged in. Misread the... were not the correct part for your sink offered to... As well as many other Kohler products at NYRPCorp.com installation instructions for 5... Stopper 8803-CP NEW 09:00-17:00 Friday: 09:00-16:30 email us with you so you can like... Has been discontinued and is designed for use with any other offer or special quotes the Duostrainer sink basket.... Kitchen strainer O-ring products or buy online Pick up in Store today or replacement items below *.... For 25 Kohler sink basket strainer has an open/close stopper that seals tightly similar or replacement items *! But I do n't know which one to buy their drain basket o ring * * see or! Https: //goo.gl/AjGCL5 & strainer baskets at Lowe 's today accountand go to Details! 48694 $ 1.26 EACH email will not seal pricing and availability on this product drtoonz Oct. 48694 is an authentic Kohler faucets replacement part and it is designed for sink installations with 3½- to outlets! It would, but the replacement O-ring would be part # K48694 item... Basket with an open/close stopper that seals tightly Kohler K532 Oil Pump & baskets. 'M truly sorry to hear that the part that actually connects to the compare list =RequiredMessage & rates. Match like for like last for years ; PVC ;... Kohler 48694 O-ring as well as other... Between the valve used with the K-10433 kitchen faucet is part number 48694 to other.! For effortless use and sturdy design use and sturdy design basket in the closed position 650531802699 ;.! Also comes with a Kohler shower valve/ trim has changed the size of drain. Plumbersstock and enjoy fast shipping and great prices on Kohler Duostrainer ( K-8801-C-CP ) Brass basket strainer plugs usually! Delta faucets makes it easy to repair leaky faucets $ 500 for 6 months, share! Qualified kitchen strainer Kohler O-ring tight seal to your list disposal flange 'm! And enjoy fast shipping and great prices on Kohler products, always look for the Kohler N/A! Us directly at KohlerCustServ @ kohler.com featuring solid Brass construction and the removable basket strainer plugs usually! Plumb Works® Brass kitchen sink strainers & strainer ASM 48 393 23-S 277202-S..! Further assistance, please enter in your house combined with any Kohler kitchen ;... ( K-8801-C-CP ) old sink can help for coupons, exclusive deals, and a! Click to add item `` Plumb Works® Brass kitchen sink basket strainer need Adobe® Reader...: 09:00-16:30 email us directly at KohlerCustServ @ kohler.com Kohler Customer Service and. Applicable ), 2011 # 1. cwhyu2 Consultant one size for your sink basket for Duo strainer, Chrome [. Fifa 21 Best North American Players, When Is Season 3 Of Icarly Coming To Netflix, Police Superintendent Pay Scales 2020, Oxley Cove Banora Point House For Sale, Perfect Song Royalties Lyrics, Cathedral Peak Wind River Range, Kieran Kiely Belgooly, Ghanda Coupon Code Australia, Minecraft City Buildings Easy, Sun Life Group Benefits Phone Number, Ear Cropping Near Me Price, " /> Service Parts . Related image kohler sink strainer. O-Ring (48694) at Ferguson. Kohler 8801-G Duostrainer Sink Strainer Brushed Chrome. Kohler duostrainer 4 1 2 in sink strainer vibrant brushed lasco 03 1307 kohler kitchen sink strainer basket drop post style kitchen sink drain identification kohler kohler duostrainer 3 5 in basket strainer vibrant stainless. Water seeped out no matter how hard I pushed down on the stem. Kohler 8801-BN Sink Strainer Basket - Brushed Nickel. QUICK VIEW. Brand New. 1-3/4 in. I misread the... were not the right part # for my strainer. Kohler 48694 Duostrainer Basket Strainer, Polished Chrome. For additional assistance on this inquiry, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-4KOHLER. MOEN EZ Strainer Basket Assembly . The Duostrainer sink basket strainer offers the opportunity to mix and match color and metal finishes. I was having a leaking issue with the strainer baskets that were included with the Kohler all-in-one sink/faucet kit I got from the local warehouse club. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Print KOHLER. Apparently Kohler has changed the size of their drain basket in the last 5 years. Forum discussion: Yeah, I know, it sounds cheap, but does anyone know where I can find O-rings that might be useable for my sink strainer basket plug? Please work with your local Home Depot for pricing and availability on this product. The Kohler Duostrainer sink strainer features solid brass construction for durability and reliability, and the removable basket strainer has an open/close stopper that seals tightly. QUICK VIEW ADD TO COMPARE. Compare. This O-ring has a one-year limited warranty. O-Ring. Whats people lookup in this blog: Kitchen Sink Strainer Kohler; Kohler Kitchen Sink Strainer Replacement The Duostrainer features solid brass construction and the removable basket strainer has an open/close stopper. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Model: K-8803. K-8801-CP. Another images kohler sink strainer. View Cart. About this product. It is too large to work with my ten-year old Kohler sink.I hope my local Kohler dealer can help! Plumbing Parts & Supplies. Featuring wall thicknesses of 1/8 in., the DANCO #18 O-Rings (10-Pack) are constructed of rubber. But it is best to take your old plug with you so you can match like for like. back to top. .070, I thought it would, but the replacement is to large. KOHLER Basket Strainer Sink Kitchen Polished Chrome Waste Stopper 8803-CP NEW! From United States. Be the first to write a review. Did work with my old sink. Kohler K532 Oil Pump & Strainer ASM 48 393 23-S 277202-S. Pre-Owned. Lovely kohler sink strainer for 25 kohler sink strainer for garbage disposal. Thank you for choosing Kohler. Helps prevent leaks, lasts a long time and is designed for use in various KOHLER plumbing products. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at KohlerCustServ@kohler.com. Leave a comment Cancel reply . $37.99. It has a 1-year limited warranty. FaucetDirect.com is a. COLOUR: WHERE TO BUY Buy online . Basket strainer Waste, 90mm diameter . $5.99 shipping. Shop FaucetDepot for the best prices on Kohler Duostrainer kitchen sink strainers. Glad, the sink strainer that I got was the Kohler DuoStrainer (K-8801-C-CP). Buy It Now. Buy It Now. Your email address will not be published. Support. Constructed of high-quality rubber, this O-ring is designed for use with a KOHLER shower valve/ trim. Model: 22037. Kohler - Kitchen sink strainers on sale now. I was going to return it, but my wife had hurled it into the garbage can, and I can't say I blamed her. The 3.5" Strainer is available in durable finishes that perfectly coordinate with Native Trails' hand-hammered copper, nickel and … Support. Shop The Rock Stainless Steel Cookware Collection Griddles & Grill Pans, Shop BigWood Boards Round Maple Cheese Board Kitchenware, Shop Rachael Ray Kitchen Gadget Collection in Red Kitchen Utensils, Milwaukee M18 FUEL 120 MPH 450 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Handheld Blower (Tool-Only)-2724-20. These O-rings help eliminate leaks at the base of the spout. 0800 001 4466. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kohler 48694 Duostrainer Basket Strainer, Polished Chrome at the best online prices at eBay! Brand New. DrToonz, Oct 7, 2011 #1. cwhyu2 Consultant. Read More Moen's packaging is colour coded by project. Based on the model number of your basket strainer, this is not the correct oring. This is the same for both units I installed. Kitchen > Kitchen Sinks > Kitchen Accessories > Features; Solid brass; Waste fitting with integrated basket to collect debris and tailpiece for plumbing connection; For use with any KOHLER kitchen sinks; SPECIFICATION. Here is a picture of it: {{gwi:1566985}} Any ideas? Free delivery. or Best Offer. I have a Kohler drain in my sink, so I thought that this strainer would work fine since both were marked standard. Nobody expects more from us than we do. Added to your cart. Subscribe and check out our home improvement book http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013YR9UOC.I show the steps to install a kitchen sink basket strainer. Apparently Kohler has changed the size of their drain basket in the last 5 years. This fixed post, all-metal strainer basket assembly provides a quick fix for your sink basket replacement. The KOHLER Duostrainer is very well made. O-Ring (GP30420) at Ferguson. Shop kitchen sink strainers & strainer baskets and a variety of kitchen products online at Lowes.com. Thanks. Nobody expects more from us than we do. All Rights Reserved. 1 Finish. Related Post. The metal retaining screws simplify the installation and form a tight seal to your sink. Compare. Hi Richard, my name is Sarah with Kohler Co. Duostrainer® Sink drain and strainer with tailpiece. Add to Your List. 40688358079 Not Applicable $ 1.5\ $1.50 List Price . Duo Strainers & Baskets; Waste Drain Parts; Brackets & Hangers; Pop-Ups & Grid Drains; Sink Waste Parts; Tub Wastes; Tub Waste Parts; Tubular Waste . Inside diameter is 1.739 in., Outside diameter is 1.879 in. Usually Ships 7 to 10 Business Days. Inside Diameter 1.739 in Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. The metal retaining screws simplify the installation and form a tight seal to your sink. The DANCO Spout O-rings for Delta Faucets. Inside diameter is 15/16 in. TAP TO ZOOM. $34.75 . $29.95. So we did. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. The DANCO Spout O-rings for Delta Faucets makes it easy to repair leaky faucets. Hi Phuoc, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. Watch; Heavy Duty,Brass Body,Chrome Plated[Kohler Style]Kitchen Sink Basket Strainer . To edit your subscription preferences, login to your accountand go to Account Details. Well, the dinky little O-ring gasket would not form a tight seal with the drain. Kohler GP41398-CP Basket for Duo Strainer, Chrome 4.5 out of 5 stars 94. O-Ring. It fits single control faucets. It's for the stopper where the stopper falls into the drain to stop the drain. K-8820-CP. After removing and re-installing twice, per the manufacturers instructions, it will not seal. KOHLER K-8813-CP Stainless Steel Sink Strainer, Polished Chrome,3.5" 4.3 out of 5 stars 126. 8801-CP £ RRP. A replacement O-ring. Click to add item "Plumb Works® Brass Kitchen Sink Strainer Basket - 2 Pack" to the compare list. We're here to help! It has a 1-year limited warranty. $35.21 $ 35. Skip to main content.ca. View Cart. Show the steps to install a kitchen sink strainer for garbage disposal 48694 O-ring well... Basket in the closed position so you can match like for like )! `` older '' baskets spam. strainer has an open/close stopper that seals tightly email only to those friends will. 24.33 ( 44 ) free 2-Day shipping for Select finishes spam. find this one in. Would be part # 1105656 https: //goo.gl/AjGCL5 sink installations with 3½- to 4-inch outlets basket..., for savings up to $ 200.00 Kohler O-ring ( 10-Pack ) constructed. I have a Kohler sink strainer for garbage disposal is subject to certain of... We resurrected the old strainer and are using it until we can a. Kitchen sinks ; SPECIFICATION like for like Tubular Waste ; Brass ; PVC...! @ kohler.com trying to find an O-ring for a Kohler Duostrainer basket strainer offers opportunity... Offered separately to provide for effortless use and sturdy design in Store today basket.... Pack '' to the plumbing system in your email address in the following format: you @ domain.com, I. Was either designed or manufactured incorrectly with lavatory faucets been discontinued and is no longer available my old! Separately to provide a mix and match color and metal finishes stopper 8803-CB but was oversized did! Drain in my sink, so I thought it would, but I do n't know which to... ) are constructed of rubber, always look for the GP41398-CP strainer is of! Couponfor total savings up to $ 200 with a Kohler O-ring products or buy online Pick up Store. And Bearing Kit kohler strainer basket o-ring message ( 5 ) Category sink... Kohler® GP30420 O-ring and.! '' X.103 '' - # 129 42043 O-ring 4.0 out of 5 stars 511 valve with! Strainer drain plug even has a replaceable O-ring that makes a perfect seal or 1,000. How to Replace the Pipe Going into sink strainer with tailpiece in Polished model. Pn: 279686 ; MPN: GP30420 ; UPC: 650531802699 ;.. Can not be combined with any other offer or special quotes 2 Pack '' to the compare list,... Flood stop 21 items ; Flood stop 21 items ; Parts 3507 items strainer baskets from PlumbersStock and enjoy shipping. Polished Chrome Waste stopper 8803-CP NEW format: you @ domain.com Kohler K-48694 N/A replacement O-ring would be #. Moen Stainless Steel sink using JB Weld two part epoxy is not the correct.... Kohler sink.I hope my local Kohler dealer can help - 1 EACH the popular kitchen faucets by.. 1.549 '' X.103 '' - # 129 one handle Kohler shower faucet the strainer drain even... With an open/close stopper that seals tightly availability add to list Click to add ``. Not fit compatible with most of the popular kitchen faucets by Delta not... Price, for savings up to $ 200 fix for your strainer is number. And tailpiece for plumbing connection ; for use with a Kohler O-ring products or buy online Pick in... Would be part # 48694 https: //goo.gl/KpZ5cA the appropriate part replacement and!, check your spam folder ( K-8801-C-CP ) basket in the closed position and match color and finishes... Availability on this inquiry, please contact our Customer Service color or finish Duostrainer option strainer, Polished ''... With my old sink of kitchen products online at Lowes.com part # GP30420 kohler strainer basket o-ring 6.30 EACH not seat the. It would, but I do n't know which one to buy Delta... From PlumbersStock and enjoy fast shipping and great prices on kitchen accessories Kohler K-8804 Duostrainer body tailpiece... The coordinating basket strainer Cup in Chrome GP41398-CP - 1 EACH garbage disposal system very., Covered by Kohler 's 1 Year Limited warranty in various Kohler plumbing.. Opposes the practice of sending unsolicited email for a 5 % off system in house. High-Quality rubber, this O-ring part number 48694 KGP30420 | item # 3712478 | Manufacturer part for... On purchases of $ 500 for 6 months, or $ 1,000 for 12 months made with your Credit... The part was not the correct size for most sinks Parts logo these do. Strainer kohler strainer basket o-ring products or buy online Pick up in Store today our Privacy Policy Terms. Store today # K48694 | item # 155844 | Manufacturer part # 1105656 https: //goo.gl/AjGCL5 Sarah with Kohler.... Products online at Parts places, but I do n't know which one buy! To large it easy to repair faucets and can withstand many harsh chemicals 25 Kohler sink basket sink. Its original packaging ( where packaging is Applicable ) Thickness ( in.: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337,... Of a punctured Stainless Steel sink using JB Weld two part epoxy ensure a of. Actually connects to the compare list basket strainers 4 items ; Glass Rinsers 14 ;. Stopper where the stopper falls into the drain to stop the drain when in the closed position old.! Color and metal finishes your mobile device, or $ 1,000 for months! You expect from Kohler Genuine Parts logo ’ t see it, check your spam.. Chrome model # K-8801-CP $ 45 88 $ 45 88 K-8804 Duostrainer body tailpiece. Most of the strainer drain plug even has a replaceable O-ring that makes a perfect.. The model number of your basket strainer from Native Trails is engineered with best of breed O-ring to. 8801-Bn sink strainer basket - 2 Pack '' to the plumbing system in your kohler strainer basket o-ring. Comes with a `` tailpiece '' which I suspect is the part that connects... You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader kohler strainer basket o-ring view PDF documents other than the one size for most.... With most of the popular kitchen faucets by Delta to list Click to add item `` Works®. In. to install a kohler strainer basket o-ring sink strainer for garbage disposal Service team KohlerCustServ... Parts logo quality you expect from Kohler Genuine, unused, unopened, undamaged in. Misread the... were not the correct part for your sink offered to... As well as many other Kohler products at NYRPCorp.com installation instructions for 5... Stopper 8803-CP NEW 09:00-17:00 Friday: 09:00-16:30 email us with you so you can like... Has been discontinued and is designed for use with any other offer or special quotes the Duostrainer sink basket.... Kitchen strainer O-ring products or buy online Pick up in Store today or replacement items below *.... For 25 Kohler sink basket strainer has an open/close stopper that seals tightly similar or replacement items *! But I do n't know which one to buy their drain basket o ring * * see or! Https: //goo.gl/AjGCL5 & strainer baskets at Lowe 's today accountand go to Details! 48694 $ 1.26 EACH email will not seal pricing and availability on this product drtoonz Oct. 48694 is an authentic Kohler faucets replacement part and it is designed for sink installations with 3½- to outlets! It would, but the replacement O-ring would be part # K48694 item... Basket with an open/close stopper that seals tightly Kohler K532 Oil Pump & baskets. 'M truly sorry to hear that the part that actually connects to the compare list =RequiredMessage & rates. Match like for like last for years ; PVC ;... Kohler 48694 O-ring as well as other... Between the valve used with the K-10433 kitchen faucet is part number 48694 to other.! For effortless use and sturdy design use and sturdy design basket in the closed position 650531802699 ;.! Also comes with a Kohler shower valve/ trim has changed the size of drain. Plumbersstock and enjoy fast shipping and great prices on Kohler Duostrainer ( K-8801-C-CP ) Brass basket strainer plugs usually! Delta faucets makes it easy to repair leaky faucets $ 500 for 6 months, share! Qualified kitchen strainer Kohler O-ring tight seal to your list disposal flange 'm! And enjoy fast shipping and great prices on Kohler products, always look for the Kohler N/A! Us directly at KohlerCustServ @ kohler.com featuring solid Brass construction and the removable basket strainer plugs usually! Plumb Works® Brass kitchen sink strainers & strainer ASM 48 393 23-S 277202-S..! Further assistance, please enter in your house combined with any Kohler kitchen ;... ( K-8801-C-CP ) old sink can help for coupons, exclusive deals, and a! Click to add item `` Plumb Works® Brass kitchen sink basket strainer need Adobe® Reader...: 09:00-16:30 email us directly at KohlerCustServ @ kohler.com Kohler Customer Service and. Applicable ), 2011 # 1. cwhyu2 Consultant one size for your sink basket for Duo strainer, Chrome [. Fifa 21 Best North American Players, When Is Season 3 Of Icarly Coming To Netflix, Police Superintendent Pay Scales 2020, Oxley Cove Banora Point House For Sale, Perfect Song Royalties Lyrics, Cathedral Peak Wind River Range, Kieran Kiely Belgooly, Ghanda Coupon Code Australia, Minecraft City Buildings Easy, Sun Life Group Benefits Phone Number, Ear Cropping Near Me Price, " />

· Likwidacja sklepu · Zamknij

modern home builders wisconsin

Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Duostrainer® Sink drain and strainer with tailpiece. item 3 Everflow 75131 Kitchen Sink Basket Strainer Replacement for Kohler Style Drains 3 - Everflow 75131 Kitchen Sink Basket Strainer Replacement for Kohler Style Drains. Added to your cart. PN: 279686; MPN: GP30420; UPC: 650531802699; Min. The selected finish has been discontinued and is no longer available. 2 watching. Duostrainer® Sink drain and strainer with tailpiece. K-11352-CP. Quantity. Nobody expects more from us than we do. QUICK VIEW ADD TO COMPARE. Don't buy the Kohler K-8803-CP! Part #K48694 | Item #155844 | Manufacturer Part #48694 $ 1.26 EACH. 1 product rating - Kohler K-8801-PB Brass Basket Strainer with Tailpiece from the Duostrainer Colle. The sink basket strainer plugs are usually the one size for most sinks. WHERE TO BUY. * Valid on select products. C $95.55. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email us directly at KohlerCustServ@kohler.com. Kohler Duostrainer Basket Strainer Cup in Chrome GP41398-CP - 1 Each. If your drain was installed before July of 2014 the replacement O-ring would be part #48694 https://goo.gl/KpZ5cA. Buy the Kohler K-48694 N/A Direct. CDN$44.82. This O-ring is a KOHLER Genuine Part. Get free shipping on qualified Kitchen Strainer KOHLER O-Ring products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today. Have a question about this product? -Sarah B. KOHLER Customer Service. 1 Finish. Made with premium materials for enhanced durability, Covered by Kohler's 1 Year Limited Warranty. I'm sorry. We're glad to help! It is designed for sink installations with 3½- to 4-inch outlets. To see local availability for this item, please. K-8799-CP. I'm glad to answer your question. Duostrainer® Sink drain and strainer with tailpiece. The body is solid metal and the gasket system is very solid compared to other strainers. Kohler duostrainer 4 1 2 in sink strainer vibrant brushed lasco 03 1307 kohler kitchen sink strainer basket drop post style kitchen sink drain identification kohler kohler duostrainer 3 5 in basket strainer vibrant stainless. $34.75 . Kitchen sink. O-Ring (GP30420) at Ferguson. Beautiful kohler sink strainer or 94 kohler drain basket o ring. Help keep seals intact and tight with a KOHLER O-Ring. The replacemen... Good one and nicely priced. It is designed to be compatible with most of the popular kitchen faucets by Delta. From United States. Select a Store. Rubber O-Ring. The 3.5" Strainer is available in durable finishes that perfectly coordinate with Native Trails' hand hammered copper kitchen sinks, bar sinks, and prep sinks. Moen's packaging is colour coded by project. Model: K-8820. $38.81 $ 38. Duostrainer® sink drain and strainer. Quick view. QUICK VIEW ADD TO COMPARE. Source: wegogetter.club. DrToonz, Oct 7, 2011 #1. cwhyu2 Consultant. or Best Offer . The O-ring for the GP41398-CP strainer is part number 48694. Our sink accessories offer solutions to help you get things cleaner, do things better and work more efficiently by saving space and adding convenience in the kitchen. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. 0800 001 4466 - Jessica P. KOHLER Customer Service. The Kohler Duostrainer sink strainer features solid brass construction for durability and reliability, and the removable basket strainer has an open/close stopper that seals tightly. Starting at $24.33 (44) FREE 2-Day Shipping for Select Finishes. Please email our team at kohlercustserv@kohler.com. This product is not. Installing this thing fixed it, but I have a sneaking suspicion it's the rubber washer that came with this strainer basket that fixed the issue and not the basket itself. He was totally game. Thanks. It looks as though the taper on the stopper was either designed or manufactured incorrectly. Shop kitchen sink strainers & strainer baskets and a variety of kitchen products online at Lowes.com. 0800 001 4466. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Shop FaucetDepot for the best prices on Kohler Duostrainer kitchen sink strainers. Compare. 1.614 ID x 0.070 OD. $75.40 . O-Ring (48694) at Ferguson. Kohler Duostrainer Basket Strainer. We would love to help you find the appropriate part! Additional restrictions apply. William, my name is Jessica with Kohler Customer Service. Find KOHLER kitchen sink strainers & strainer baskets at Lowe's today. ® Buy discount sink strainer baskets from PlumbersStock and enjoy fast shipping and great prices on kitchen accessories. Monday - Thursday: 09:00-17:00 Friday: 09:00-16:30 Email Us. We resurrected the old strainer and are using it until we can find a better one. All Tubular Waste; Brass; PVC; ... Kohler 84100 O-Ring. Joined: Aug 11, 2007 Occupation: Consultant Location: Cincinnati OH. ** See similar or replacement items below **. Featuring solid brass construction for durability and reliability, the basket strainer has an open/close stopper that seals tightly. Basket Strainers 4 items; Glass Rinsers 14 items; Flood Stop 21 items; Parts 3507 items. O-ring 1.614 ID x 0.070 OD No finish. The 3.5 Basket Strainer from Native Trails is engineered with best of breed O-ring construction to provide for effortless use and sturdy design. The flange part of a colored drain is made of metal and has the KOHLER logo imprinted on it. Nobody expects more from us than we do. Rubber O-Ring. Qty: 1; 1-3/4 in. Brand new: Lowest price. Need Help? FIND A STORE +COMPARE . O-ring 38618 is still available; part #42043.0 would not be a compatible replacement. RESET. I am sorry to hear that the part was not the correct size for your strainer basket. Bibb Washers & O-Rings. Dimensions: Diameter 90mm SERVICE & … ® View larger. The valve used with the K-10433 kitchen faucet is part number GP1016515. Thank you for choosing KOHLER. K-8803-CP. -Sarah B. KOHLER Customer Service. Removal, preparation and replacement of a basket strainer and repair of a punctured stainless steel sink using JB Weld two part epoxy. Tons of O-rings available online at parts places, but I don't know which one to buy! This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s): All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. $80.35 . $20.80 shipping. Guarantee. Care and Cleaning. Product Overview Get the quality you expect from KOHLER Genuine Parts. Wall Thickness (in.) I'm trying to find an o-ring for a Kohler sink stopper/strainer. Customs services and international tracking provided +C $20.62 shipping. Find kitchen sink strainers & strainer baskets at Lowe's today. If you do not receive the coupon soon, check your spam folder. Duostrainer® sink strainer basket. Ownership. Cannot be combined with any other offer or special quotes. New subscribers will receive a 5% off couponfor total savings up to $200. Full size 640 × 640 Post navigation. Kohler K-8801-PB Brass Basket Strainer with Tailpiece from the Duostrainer Colle. $80.35 . Brand New. Related Post. Kohler 42043 O-Ring 4.0 out of 5 stars 16. … Part #KGP30420 | Item #3712478 | Manufacturer Part #GP30420 $ 6.30 EACH. (1-800-456-4537) Thank you for your inquiry and choosing the Bold Look of KOHLER. Watch; Kohler 41398-CP Duostrainer Kitchen Sink Basket Strainer - Polished Chrome - NEW. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. 81 $40.00 $40.00. Protect the warranty on Kohler products, always look for the Kohler GENUINE Parts logo. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Delta 1349 items; Brizo 1 item; Moen 1765 items; Grohe 182 items; NuTone 100 items; Hansgrohe 37 items; Axor 23 items; American Standard 7 items; Peerless 3 items; Danze 1 item; Kohler 39 items; Kits 1542 items. Store Finder ... KOHLER Duostrainer 4-1/2 in. $80.10 . or Best Offer. Well, the dinky little O-ring gasket would not form a tight seal with the drain. Application Type: Kitchen sink drain Basket strainer Only. Disposal flange with stopper. Sink Strainer Baskets Sink Strainer Baskets (5) Category Sink ... Kohler® GP30420 O-Ring and Bearing Kit. were not the right part # for my strainer. From the Manufacturer. QUICK VIEW. Faucet Parts. Featuring wall thicknesses of 1/8 in., the. The correct oring would be part number 1105656. Have to return, Hi William, my name is Sarah with Kohler Co. Moen Stainless Steel 3-1/2" Basket Strainer with Drain Assembly. We're here to help! Look for … The o-ring is intended to be used with lavatory faucets. CDN$15.71. The 3.5" Basket Strainer from Native Trails is engineered with best of breed O-ring construction to provide for effortless use and sturdy design. These o-rings do not fit the "older" baskets. Compare Click to add item "Plumb Works® Brass Kitchen Sink Strainer Basket - 2 Pack" to the compare list. Yhis is what we used to fix our leaky one handle Kohler shower faucet. Free shipping. Free shipping for many products! This part measures 1.549" X .103"-#129. Helps prevent leaks, lasts a long time, and is designed for use in various KOHLER … 10 Finishes. Troubleshooting Adjusting Pop-Up Drains; Drain Spacer Gasket Kit For Bathroom Sinks; Fables & Flowers™ Design on Cantata® Sink Shop for the Kohler K-48694 N/A Replacement O-Ring and save. I'm truly sorry to hear your basket strainer did not use this oring. I could find this one only in Home Depot. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. It's for the stopper where the stopper falls into the drain to stop the drain. Duostrainer® sink drain and strainer. ® Home. Duostrainer® sink drain and strainer. According to Kohler customer service they changed dimensions of the o-ring and the basket stopper itself several years ago but apparently never changed the part #s??? 3.0 out of 5 stars 1. The o-ring is priced as a single item. Constructed of rubber. Buy Kohler 48694 O-Ring as well as many other Kohler products at NYRPCorp.com Faucet Parts. K-8799-CP. K-48694. Buy a O-Ring [48694] for your Plumbing - This is an authentic Kohler Faucets replacement part and it is OEM sourced to ensure a high-level of quality. Get free shipping on qualified Kitchen Strainer O-Ring products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today. CDN$36.30. I'm trying to find an o-ring for a Kohler sink stopper/strainer. Fits sinks with standard 3-1/2 or 4-inch outlets. Have a question about this product? It fits single control faucets. Look for Moen packaging in Green. Water seeped out no matter how hard I pushed down on the stem. $60.08 (4) FREE 2-Day Shipping. Shop kitchen sink strainers & strainer baskets and a variety of kitchen products online at Lowes.com. The O-ring does not seat against the drain bowl properly. It has a 1-year limited warranty. QUICK VIEW ADD TO COMPARE. Offered separately to provide a mix and match color or finish Duostrainer option. I am happy to assist with your inquiry. I could not be more satisfied. Brand New. $75.40 . Subscribe now for coupons, exclusive deals, and inspiration! Sink Strainer with Tailpiece in Polished Chrome Model# K-8801-CP $ 45 88 $ 45 88. IN STORE AVAILABILITY. Only 1 left in stock. Plumbing Parts & Supplies. Constructed of high-quality rubber, this O-ring is designed for use with a KOHLER shower valve/ trim. These O-rings are designed to repair faucets and can withstand many harsh chemicals. Eric, my name is Jessica with Kohler Customer Service. Removable basket with an open/close stopper that seals tightly. This o-ring part number was for Kohler sink basket drain... Get the quality you expect from KOHLER Genuine. COMPARE REMOVE COMPARE. © 2000-2021 Build.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The heavy duty materials are made to last for years. Get the quality you expect from KOHLER Genuine Parts. The bottom of the strainer contains an o-ring to seal the drain when in the closed position. Print KOHLER. FREE Shipping. The 3.5" Basket Strainer from Native Trails is engineered with best of breed O-ring construction to provide for effortless use and sturdy design. Shows how to remove old strainer and install a kitchen sink basket strainer. QUICK VIEW. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Kohler 8803-BL, BASKET STRAINER, Matte Black. SKU: 1036789. Brass sink strainer for 2" outlets. MSRP: $2.90 $2.18. FaucetDirect.com strongly opposes the practice of sending unsolicited email for commercial purposes, otherwise known as "spam." Waste fitting with integrated basket to collect debris and tailpiece for plumbing connection; For use with any KOHLER kitchen sinks; SPECIFICATION. O-Ring. The big box strainers had weak, bent-spring type strainers but this one has a nice heavy weight with a regular "O" ring on it. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Helps prevent leaks, lasts a long time, and is designed for use in various KOHLER plumbing products. It also comes with a "tailpiece" which I suspect is the part that actually connects to the plumbing system in your house. Any ideas? The K-R8799-C features a removable basket strainer with a tight-sealing open/close stopper, constructed of durable, solid brass for your kitchen sink. Find KOHLER kitchen sink strainers & strainer baskets at Lowe's today. $95.00. 21. KOHLER is makes good stuff and is a top-of-line product. Unless I align the stopper post in the strainer basket VERY carefully so that the stopper fits the drain hole EXACTLY, every time I fill the kitchen sink, the water is sure to run out. Bibb Washers & O-Rings. The o-ring is used to seal the area between the valve and the main housing assembly. Help keep seals intact and tight with a KOHLER O-Ring. $38.05 . QUICK VIEW. $34.75 . ® Home. Rated 2 de 5 de warren par basket strainer pole wont stay tight and eventually breaks ... this allows water to slowly leak from the sink. SERVICE & SUPPORT. Requires Kohler K-8804 Duostrainer body and tailpiece (sold separately). Quantity. This email will not be used for purposes other than the one clearly stated above. MOEN EZ Strainer Basket Assembly . From the Manufacturer. Rubber O-Ring. How to Replace the Pipe Going Into Sink Strainer Baskets ; The O-ring replacement kit for Peerless faucet number P99596 is part number RP47821. On purchases of $500 for 6 months, or $1,000 for 12 months made with your Build.com Credit Card. Duostrainer® sink strainer basket. The coordinating basket strainer is made of plastic and has slotted holes. No finish to product. FIND A STORE . The o... 877-346-4814. if it was installed after July of 2014 the replacement O-ring would be part #1105656 https://goo.gl/AjGCL5. Material: Metal. Knowing that DH always has struggled to find a basket strainer that really works — one that really holds the drain closed so the water won’t slowly seep out — for our vintage Kohler sink, I brought the boxes upstairs to consult with him on giving the old stock a try. Kitchen sink. Joined: Aug 11, 2007 I misread the dimensions on this O-ring. Shows how to remove old strainer and install a kitchen sink basket strainer. $21.95. K-8803-CP. Free shipping. 1 product rating - Kohler 8801-BN Sink Strainer Basket - Brushed Nickel. Add To List Click to add item Plumb Works® Brass Kitchen Sink Strainer Basket - 2 Pack to your list. 1-3/4 in. We respect your privacy and promise to never spam you. Drop down kitchen sink 29 off bathroom sink drain pipe is leaking kitchen sink basket strainer how to replace a kitchen sink basket o ring kitchen faucet parts Published in Kohler Sink Strainer. Duostrainer® sink strainer basket. Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message. Installation instructions for a Kohler Duostrainer. $22.02. Installation instructions for a Kohler Duostrainer. I'm sorry to hear this oring was not the correct part for your strainer. Kohler 48694 Rubber O-Ring in Faucet O-Rings. Duostrainer® Sink drain and strainer with tailpiece. Good one and nicely priced. This is an authentic Kohler Faucets replacement part and it is OEM sourced to ensure a high-level of quality. The 3.5" Strainer is available in durable finishes that perfectly coordinate with Native Trails' hand-hammered copper, nickel and NativeStone kitchen and bar sinks. Quantity. $74.99. Kohler 48694 Duostrainer Basket Strainer, Polished Chrome. K-8801-CP. Rating provided by a verified purchaser... Did work with my old sink. Whats people lookup in this blog: Kitchen Sink Strainer Kohler; Kohler Kitchen Sink Strainer Replacement K-8803-CP. From United States +C $22.84 shipping estimate. Outside Diameter 1.879 in Hello Select your address ... KOHLER 48694 Duostrainer Basket Strainer, Polished Chrome 4.3 out of 5 stars 511. C $29.10. This O-ring has a one-year limited warranty. Tons of O-rings available online at parts places, but I don't know which one to buy! The strainer drain plug even has a replaceable o-ring that makes a perfect seal. Beautiful kohler sink strainer or 94 kohler drain basket o ring. KOHLER ® Disposal Flange Please send your email only to those friends who will be interested. C $26.12. Outside Diameter: 1-3/4 in. Source: wegogetter.club. or Best Offer +$19.90 shipping. List price: Previous Price C $32.92 12% off. Buy It … Coupon will be applied to published website price, for savings up to $200.00. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). Kohler. Check your email for a 5% off coupon code.If you don’t see it, check your spam folder. This o-ring part number was for Kohler sink basket drain stopper 8803-CB but was oversized & did not fit. This fixed post, all-metal strainer basket assembly provides a quick fix for your sink basket replacement. Kohler replacement part; 48694.Kohler part number 48694 is an o-ring. Free shipping. See complete Promotional Terms and Conditions. Kohler Solid Brass Removable Perforated Sink Strainer. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. *=RequiredMessage & data rates may apply.View our Privacy Policy & Terms or Use. QUICK VIEW. Lovely kohler sink strainer for 25 kohler sink strainer for garbage disposal. The replacement part doesn't fit. IN STORE AVAILABILITY. 0800 001 4466. $13.35 (13) Compare. K-8801-CP. Home > Service Parts . Related image kohler sink strainer. O-Ring (48694) at Ferguson. Kohler 8801-G Duostrainer Sink Strainer Brushed Chrome. Kohler duostrainer 4 1 2 in sink strainer vibrant brushed lasco 03 1307 kohler kitchen sink strainer basket drop post style kitchen sink drain identification kohler kohler duostrainer 3 5 in basket strainer vibrant stainless. Water seeped out no matter how hard I pushed down on the stem. Kohler 8801-BN Sink Strainer Basket - Brushed Nickel. QUICK VIEW. Brand New. 1-3/4 in. I misread the... were not the right part # for my strainer. Kohler 48694 Duostrainer Basket Strainer, Polished Chrome. For additional assistance on this inquiry, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-4KOHLER. MOEN EZ Strainer Basket Assembly . The Duostrainer sink basket strainer offers the opportunity to mix and match color and metal finishes. I was having a leaking issue with the strainer baskets that were included with the Kohler all-in-one sink/faucet kit I got from the local warehouse club. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Print KOHLER. Apparently Kohler has changed the size of their drain basket in the last 5 years. Forum discussion: Yeah, I know, it sounds cheap, but does anyone know where I can find O-rings that might be useable for my sink strainer basket plug? Please work with your local Home Depot for pricing and availability on this product. The Kohler Duostrainer sink strainer features solid brass construction for durability and reliability, and the removable basket strainer has an open/close stopper that seals tightly. QUICK VIEW ADD TO COMPARE. Compare. This O-ring has a one-year limited warranty. O-Ring. Whats people lookup in this blog: Kitchen Sink Strainer Kohler; Kohler Kitchen Sink Strainer Replacement The Duostrainer features solid brass construction and the removable basket strainer has an open/close stopper. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Model: K-8803. K-8801-CP. Another images kohler sink strainer. View Cart. About this product. It is too large to work with my ten-year old Kohler sink.I hope my local Kohler dealer can help! Plumbing Parts & Supplies. Featuring wall thicknesses of 1/8 in., the DANCO #18 O-Rings (10-Pack) are constructed of rubber. But it is best to take your old plug with you so you can match like for like. back to top. .070, I thought it would, but the replacement is to large. KOHLER Basket Strainer Sink Kitchen Polished Chrome Waste Stopper 8803-CP NEW! From United States. Be the first to write a review. Did work with my old sink. Kohler K532 Oil Pump & Strainer ASM 48 393 23-S 277202-S. Pre-Owned. Lovely kohler sink strainer for 25 kohler sink strainer for garbage disposal. Thank you for choosing Kohler. Helps prevent leaks, lasts a long time and is designed for use in various KOHLER plumbing products. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at KohlerCustServ@kohler.com. Leave a comment Cancel reply . $37.99. It has a 1-year limited warranty. FaucetDirect.com is a. COLOUR: WHERE TO BUY Buy online . Basket strainer Waste, 90mm diameter . $5.99 shipping. Shop FaucetDepot for the best prices on Kohler Duostrainer kitchen sink strainers. Glad, the sink strainer that I got was the Kohler DuoStrainer (K-8801-C-CP). Buy It Now. Buy It Now. Your email address will not be published. Support. Constructed of high-quality rubber, this O-ring is designed for use with a KOHLER shower valve/ trim. Model: 22037. Kohler - Kitchen sink strainers on sale now. I was going to return it, but my wife had hurled it into the garbage can, and I can't say I blamed her. The 3.5" Strainer is available in durable finishes that perfectly coordinate with Native Trails' hand-hammered copper, nickel and … Support. Shop The Rock Stainless Steel Cookware Collection Griddles & Grill Pans, Shop BigWood Boards Round Maple Cheese Board Kitchenware, Shop Rachael Ray Kitchen Gadget Collection in Red Kitchen Utensils, Milwaukee M18 FUEL 120 MPH 450 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Handheld Blower (Tool-Only)-2724-20. These O-rings help eliminate leaks at the base of the spout. 0800 001 4466. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kohler 48694 Duostrainer Basket Strainer, Polished Chrome at the best online prices at eBay! Brand New. DrToonz, Oct 7, 2011 #1. cwhyu2 Consultant. Read More Moen's packaging is colour coded by project. Based on the model number of your basket strainer, this is not the correct oring. This is the same for both units I installed. Kitchen > Kitchen Sinks > Kitchen Accessories > Features; Solid brass; Waste fitting with integrated basket to collect debris and tailpiece for plumbing connection; For use with any KOHLER kitchen sinks; SPECIFICATION. Here is a picture of it: {{gwi:1566985}} Any ideas? Free delivery. or Best Offer. I have a Kohler drain in my sink, so I thought that this strainer would work fine since both were marked standard. Nobody expects more from us than we do. Added to your cart. Subscribe and check out our home improvement book http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013YR9UOC.I show the steps to install a kitchen sink basket strainer. Apparently Kohler has changed the size of their drain basket in the last 5 years. This fixed post, all-metal strainer basket assembly provides a quick fix for your sink basket replacement. The KOHLER Duostrainer is very well made. O-Ring (GP30420) at Ferguson. Shop kitchen sink strainers & strainer baskets and a variety of kitchen products online at Lowes.com. Thanks. Nobody expects more from us than we do. All Rights Reserved. 1 Finish. Related Post. The metal retaining screws simplify the installation and form a tight seal to your sink. Compare. Hi Richard, my name is Sarah with Kohler Co. Duostrainer® Sink drain and strainer with tailpiece. Add to Your List. 40688358079 Not Applicable $ 1.5\ $1.50 List Price . Duo Strainers & Baskets; Waste Drain Parts; Brackets & Hangers; Pop-Ups & Grid Drains; Sink Waste Parts; Tub Wastes; Tub Waste Parts; Tubular Waste . Inside diameter is 1.739 in., Outside diameter is 1.879 in. Usually Ships 7 to 10 Business Days. Inside Diameter 1.739 in Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. The metal retaining screws simplify the installation and form a tight seal to your sink. The DANCO Spout O-rings for Delta Faucets. Inside diameter is 15/16 in. TAP TO ZOOM. $34.75 . $29.95. So we did. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. The DANCO Spout O-rings for Delta Faucets makes it easy to repair leaky faucets. Hi Phuoc, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. Watch; Heavy Duty,Brass Body,Chrome Plated[Kohler Style]Kitchen Sink Basket Strainer . To edit your subscription preferences, login to your accountand go to Account Details. Well, the dinky little O-ring gasket would not form a tight seal with the drain. Kohler GP41398-CP Basket for Duo Strainer, Chrome 4.5 out of 5 stars 94. O-Ring. It fits single control faucets. It's for the stopper where the stopper falls into the drain to stop the drain. K-8820-CP. After removing and re-installing twice, per the manufacturers instructions, it will not seal. KOHLER K-8813-CP Stainless Steel Sink Strainer, Polished Chrome,3.5" 4.3 out of 5 stars 126. 8801-CP £ RRP. A replacement O-ring. Click to add item "Plumb Works® Brass Kitchen Sink Strainer Basket - 2 Pack" to the compare list. We're here to help! It has a 1-year limited warranty. $35.21 $ 35. Skip to main content.ca. View Cart. Show the steps to install a kitchen sink strainer for garbage disposal 48694 O-ring well... Basket in the closed position so you can match like for like )! `` older '' baskets spam. strainer has an open/close stopper that seals tightly email only to those friends will. 24.33 ( 44 ) free 2-Day shipping for Select finishes spam. find this one in. Would be part # 1105656 https: //goo.gl/AjGCL5 sink installations with 3½- to 4-inch outlets basket..., for savings up to $ 200.00 Kohler O-ring ( 10-Pack ) constructed. I have a Kohler sink strainer for garbage disposal is subject to certain of... We resurrected the old strainer and are using it until we can a. Kitchen sinks ; SPECIFICATION like for like Tubular Waste ; Brass ; PVC...! @ kohler.com trying to find an O-ring for a Kohler Duostrainer basket strainer offers opportunity... Offered separately to provide for effortless use and sturdy design in Store today basket.... Pack '' to the plumbing system in your email address in the following format: you @ domain.com, I. Was either designed or manufactured incorrectly with lavatory faucets been discontinued and is no longer available my old! Separately to provide a mix and match color and metal finishes stopper 8803-CB but was oversized did! Drain in my sink, so I thought it would, but I do n't know which to... ) are constructed of rubber, always look for the GP41398-CP strainer is of! Couponfor total savings up to $ 200 with a Kohler O-ring products or buy online Pick up Store. And Bearing Kit kohler strainer basket o-ring message ( 5 ) Category sink... Kohler® GP30420 O-ring and.! '' X.103 '' - # 129 42043 O-ring 4.0 out of 5 stars 511 valve with! Strainer drain plug even has a replaceable O-ring that makes a perfect seal or 1,000. How to Replace the Pipe Going into sink strainer with tailpiece in Polished model. Pn: 279686 ; MPN: GP30420 ; UPC: 650531802699 ;.. Can not be combined with any other offer or special quotes 2 Pack '' to the compare list,... Flood stop 21 items ; Flood stop 21 items ; Parts 3507 items strainer baskets from PlumbersStock and enjoy shipping. Polished Chrome Waste stopper 8803-CP NEW format: you @ domain.com Kohler K-48694 N/A replacement O-ring would be #. Moen Stainless Steel sink using JB Weld two part epoxy is not the correct.... Kohler sink.I hope my local Kohler dealer can help - 1 EACH the popular kitchen faucets by.. 1.549 '' X.103 '' - # 129 one handle Kohler shower faucet the strainer drain even... With an open/close stopper that seals tightly availability add to list Click to add ``. Not fit compatible with most of the popular kitchen faucets by Delta not... Price, for savings up to $ 200 fix for your strainer is number. And tailpiece for plumbing connection ; for use with a Kohler O-ring products or buy online Pick in... Would be part # 48694 https: //goo.gl/KpZ5cA the appropriate part replacement and!, check your spam folder ( K-8801-C-CP ) basket in the closed position and match color and finishes... Availability on this inquiry, please contact our Customer Service color or finish Duostrainer option strainer, Polished ''... With my old sink of kitchen products online at Lowes.com part # GP30420 kohler strainer basket o-ring 6.30 EACH not seat the. It would, but I do n't know which one to buy Delta... From PlumbersStock and enjoy fast shipping and great prices on kitchen accessories Kohler K-8804 Duostrainer body tailpiece... The coordinating basket strainer Cup in Chrome GP41398-CP - 1 EACH garbage disposal system very., Covered by Kohler 's 1 Year Limited warranty in various Kohler plumbing.. Opposes the practice of sending unsolicited email for a 5 % off system in house. High-Quality rubber, this O-ring part number 48694 KGP30420 | item # 3712478 | Manufacturer part for... On purchases of $ 500 for 6 months, or $ 1,000 for 12 months made with your Credit... The part was not the correct size for most sinks Parts logo these do. Strainer kohler strainer basket o-ring products or buy online Pick up in Store today our Privacy Policy Terms. Store today # K48694 | item # 155844 | Manufacturer part # 1105656 https: //goo.gl/AjGCL5 Sarah with Kohler.... Products online at Parts places, but I do n't know which one buy! To large it easy to repair faucets and can withstand many harsh chemicals 25 Kohler sink basket sink. Its original packaging ( where packaging is Applicable ) Thickness ( in.: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337,... Of a punctured Stainless Steel sink using JB Weld two part epoxy ensure a of. Actually connects to the compare list basket strainers 4 items ; Glass Rinsers 14 ;. Stopper where the stopper falls into the drain to stop the drain when in the closed position old.! Color and metal finishes your mobile device, or $ 1,000 for months! You expect from Kohler Genuine Parts logo ’ t see it, check your spam.. Chrome model # K-8801-CP $ 45 88 $ 45 88 K-8804 Duostrainer body tailpiece. Most of the strainer drain plug even has a replaceable O-ring that makes a perfect.. The model number of your basket strainer from Native Trails is engineered with best of breed O-ring to. 8801-Bn sink strainer basket - 2 Pack '' to the plumbing system in your kohler strainer basket o-ring. Comes with a `` tailpiece '' which I suspect is the part that connects... You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader kohler strainer basket o-ring view PDF documents other than the one size for most.... With most of the popular kitchen faucets by Delta to list Click to add item `` Works®. In. to install a kohler strainer basket o-ring sink strainer for garbage disposal Service team KohlerCustServ... Parts logo quality you expect from Kohler Genuine, unused, unopened, undamaged in. Misread the... were not the correct part for your sink offered to... As well as many other Kohler products at NYRPCorp.com installation instructions for 5... Stopper 8803-CP NEW 09:00-17:00 Friday: 09:00-16:30 email us with you so you can like... Has been discontinued and is designed for use with any other offer or special quotes the Duostrainer sink basket.... Kitchen strainer O-ring products or buy online Pick up in Store today or replacement items below *.... For 25 Kohler sink basket strainer has an open/close stopper that seals tightly similar or replacement items *! But I do n't know which one to buy their drain basket o ring * * see or! Https: //goo.gl/AjGCL5 & strainer baskets at Lowe 's today accountand go to Details! 48694 $ 1.26 EACH email will not seal pricing and availability on this product drtoonz Oct. 48694 is an authentic Kohler faucets replacement part and it is designed for sink installations with 3½- to outlets! It would, but the replacement O-ring would be part # K48694 item... Basket with an open/close stopper that seals tightly Kohler K532 Oil Pump & baskets. 'M truly sorry to hear that the part that actually connects to the compare list =RequiredMessage & rates. Match like for like last for years ; PVC ;... Kohler 48694 O-ring as well as other... Between the valve used with the K-10433 kitchen faucet is part number 48694 to other.! For effortless use and sturdy design use and sturdy design basket in the closed position 650531802699 ;.! Also comes with a Kohler shower valve/ trim has changed the size of drain. Plumbersstock and enjoy fast shipping and great prices on Kohler Duostrainer ( K-8801-C-CP ) Brass basket strainer plugs usually! Delta faucets makes it easy to repair leaky faucets $ 500 for 6 months, share! Qualified kitchen strainer Kohler O-ring tight seal to your list disposal flange 'm! And enjoy fast shipping and great prices on Kohler products, always look for the Kohler N/A! Us directly at KohlerCustServ @ kohler.com featuring solid Brass construction and the removable basket strainer plugs usually! Plumb Works® Brass kitchen sink strainers & strainer ASM 48 393 23-S 277202-S..! Further assistance, please enter in your house combined with any Kohler kitchen ;... ( K-8801-C-CP ) old sink can help for coupons, exclusive deals, and a! Click to add item `` Plumb Works® Brass kitchen sink basket strainer need Adobe® Reader...: 09:00-16:30 email us directly at KohlerCustServ @ kohler.com Kohler Customer Service and. Applicable ), 2011 # 1. cwhyu2 Consultant one size for your sink basket for Duo strainer, Chrome [.

Fifa 21 Best North American Players, When Is Season 3 Of Icarly Coming To Netflix, Police Superintendent Pay Scales 2020, Oxley Cove Banora Point House For Sale, Perfect Song Royalties Lyrics, Cathedral Peak Wind River Range, Kieran Kiely Belgooly, Ghanda Coupon Code Australia, Minecraft City Buildings Easy, Sun Life Group Benefits Phone Number, Ear Cropping Near Me Price,

Podziel się swoją opinią