According to independent research, the King James Version (KJV) of the Holy Bible contains 1189 chapters; Psalm 117 is the 595th; there are 594 chapters before Psalm 117, and 594 after it. You Jordan, that you were driven back? Even if you are not religious you should read this. Since this is an EVEN number there can be NO EXACT MIDDLE verse, but rather there will be TWO middle verses. Psalm 112----- BEGINS with, PRAISE you the Lord. You are my God, and I will praise you: you are my God, I will exalt you. The longest chapter in the King James Bible is Psalm 119. Let the house of Aaron NOW SAY, that his mercy endures forever. So then, in reviewing this PATTERN we see the following: Psalm 111----- BEGINS with, PRAISE you the Lord. It is a very powerful verse in it's own right. O LORD, truly I am your servant; I am your servant, and the son of your handmaid: you have loosed my bonds. The POWER & The AUTHORITY Of The BELIEVER, STIR UP THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT IS WITHIN YOU. Thus, it is 117, not 118, that is the center chapter of the bible. - Who Is Jesus?. Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. Date Added: July 9, 2002 5. Read about How is Jesus the Center of the Entire Bible? 4. “Praise you the LORD. Some Christians have not seen that there will be TWO HARVESTS. Enoch is a SLAM DUNK for SPHERICAL Earthers! 5. Many Bible commentators have interpreted this verse to mean that the land of Israel is located at the geographical center of the earth’s land surfaces. The King James Bible has 31,174 verses — an even number — so there is no one "center" verse: the center would be a combination of the 15,587th and the 15,588th verses, which do fall within Psalm 118 ( … New King James Version PHILIPPIANS 2:6-8 PROVES Jesus PREEXISTED! 11. The total number of chapters in the King James Bible is 1,189. The total number of books in the King James Bible is 66. Paano Ako Malilgtas - HOW CAN I BE SAVED. Is Jehovah's Witnesses BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY? Since the earth is solid or semi-molten all the way to the core, it would seem unlikely that humans (even the souls of the damned) would be able to live there. There are 31,102 verses in the Bible (KJV). Keep in mind that this chapter is ALSO the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible that is filled with PRAISE. There are also the various references to "the four corners of the earth," or better "the four quarters of the earth" ( Isaiah 11:12 ; Revelation 7:1 ; … Total: 593 Chapters. And may __________ life be full of your peace, prosperity and power as he/she seeks to have a closer relationship with You. 5. Prayer Lesson #2 Wisdom is the PRINCIPAL Thing! Faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it. DOES 2 THESSALONIANS 2:13 TEACH CALVINISM? Q: Which chapter is in the center of the Bible? Blessed is the man that fears the LORD, that delights greatly in his commandments. 13. 52. Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. The "middle verses" are Psalm 103:1-2, with 15,550 verses before and after. In the courts of the LORD'S house, in the midst of you, O Jerusalem. Praise the LORD.”. Before sending this, I said a prayer for you. Psalm 119, which is the LONGEST chapter of the King James Bible represents the 1000 year long reign of Jesus. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endures forever.”. "Father God bless _________ in whatever it is that you know he/she may be needing this day! Psalms 118:8 (NKJV) . He makes the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. PRAISE you the Lord & BLESS his HOLY NAME! That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people. Psalm 116----- ENDS with, Praise the Lord. Now isn't that odd how this worked out (or was God in the center of it)? I called upon the LORD in DISTRESS: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. ), , I beseech you, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech you, send. In other words, in a VERY SHORT space of time when Jesus comes again, at his second coming, we who are found to be faithful in Christ shall be CHANGED and given ETERNAL LIFE QUICKLY or in a MOMENT and in a TWINKLING of an EYE. Praise you the LORD.”. In 2 Pet. EPHESIANS 3:9-11 Did JESUS CREATE all Things? Add these numbers up and you get 1188. For you see, 19+19+1 book of Proverbs =39 total books. IS THE “WORD” IN JOHN 1:1 A DIVINE BEING? This makes Psalm 117, (not Psalm 118) the center chapter of the Bible… Who SATISFIES your MOUTH with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagles. Continuing with the significance of these two middle verses we find that there are exactly 28 words in these TWO MIDDLE verses of the King James Bible, and again since the number 28 is an EVEN number this means that there will be an EVEN number of MIDDLE words in MIDDLE of these TWO MIDDLE verse as well. 1 Timothy 3:16 GOD was MANIFEST in the FLESH, GENESIS 1:26 Let US make man in OUR image. 7. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD does valiantly. 9. So, let's see what the Bible really says hell and where it is. tart right now being a partaker of ALL the BENEFITS that Almighty God has ALREADY provided for you through his Son Jesus. 8. There is in fact No Center Verse of the Bible---the KJV Bible has an Even Number of verses. 4. Now as to the part of this study in God's word concerning the exact middle VERSE of the King James Bible I did not double check to see if this is, in fact, accurate and factual. The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs. What is the shortest chapter in the Bible? His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. So then, not only is Psalm 117 the EXACT middle chapter of the King James Bible it is also the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible. Praise you the LORD.”. Psalms 118:8 "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man." Please notice that BOTH of these verses BEGIN with the phrase “ BLESS THE LORD, O MY SOUL”. READ ON YOU'LL FIND IT INTERESTING. Now when you add 594 the number of chapters before Psalm 117 + 594 which is the number of chapters after Psalm 117 we find that they equal 1188. 5. Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwells on high. The land of Canaan was the land that God chose for the Hebrews and it was in the center of the ancient World. “1. DOES GOD Have a 7000 Year PLAN of Salvation? Then at the end of the book of Revelation, we see the city of God, the New Jerusalem with TWELVE foundations, which we are plainly told are the 12 APOSTLES and we also see TWELVE gates, which again we are plainly told represent the 12 TRIBES of Israel. Psalms 103, verses 1 and 2 are at the middle of the King James version of the Holy Bible. 60 seconds for God? Or Not? 23. Thanks for reading. Please notice that BOTH of these verses BEGIN with the phrase “, Who forgives ALL your iniquities; who HEALS ALL your DISEASES, Who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies. Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion. EXPOSING CALVINISM in the LIGHT of God's WORD. But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. ARE BELIEVERS IN THE TRINITY ANTICHRISTS? Such is the case with the "Center of the Bible" theory. Keep in mind that the PRESENCE of the Lord is also represented by ANGELS and at this time there will be a CLIMAX in the WAR that is raging in heaven and Satan and his angels will be cast down to the Earth. Within hours five people have prayed for you, and you caused a multitude of people to pray to God for other people. A: Psalm 118 Fact: There are 594 chapters before Psalm 118 Fact: There are 594 chapters after Psalm 118 Add these numbers up and you get 1188 Q: What is the center verse in the Bible? I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. 6. 18. SES is rather time-consuming and for now, I choose not to take that time, but rather choose to trust the computer count of 31,102 verses as being the actual number of verses in the King James Bible. And AGAIN, we find both sides as referring to the CHURCH and ISRAEL who PRAISING the Lord for his MERCIFUL KINDNESS toward us. Again, I personally have not counted these verses to verify either source, but I am merely repeating what others have said before me in this particular instance of the exact number of verses and which is the exact middle verse or verses whichever the case may be. So even Protestants don’t agree on which chapter is the center chapter of the Bible. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:”. WHAT DOES 1 TIMOTHY 2:9,10,15 TRULY MEAN? You can easily check this for yourself because counting chapters is not that difficult or time-consuming. I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people, 19. 3. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: There are small variations in the number of verses from one Bible version to another. The courses are very user friendly and very uplifting and encouraging as we are growing in God's Word together. 15. This is pretty strange how it worked out this way. Do NOT be like some who in the world my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord who do NOT make the choice to BELIEVE in this COMPLETE and PERFECT redemption that has ALREADY been provided for THEM, ALL of mankind. “When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language; 2. The “Word of God” means that God has spoken or expressed Himself. “Jesus weep.”, Sign in|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites. False. Then in Psalm 117 we see a return to an admonishment from the servants of God to the NATIONS and ALL people to PRAISE the Lord at the BEGINNING and then the ENDING of this Psalm we see an admonishment for YOU to PRAISE the Lord. This Psalm 118 is a CALL for ISRAEL to TRUST in the Lord and ALSO for the NATIONS that are compassed around Jerusalem to destroy her are given the LAST CALL to TRUST in the ONE TRUE Almighty God rather than in the PRINCES, which I believe is referring to the principalities and powers of darkness which mankind has made a willing submission to follow. This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. In other words, Almighty God is only giving the inhabitants of the Earth, MENT longer to REPENT and CALL upon his name. “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the HONOR of kings is, For his merciful kindness is great toward us, : and the truth of the LORD endures forever. John 3:13-When did Jesus DESCEND from Heaven? This is the day which the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. The LORD preserves the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. 7. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. WHEN DO THE 1335 DAYS in Daniel TRULY END? The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.”. Does the Bible teach that the Earth is the center of the universe?" (In other words, these first four verses are crying out to Israel for the LAST TIME to cry for MERCY by saying that his MERCY endures forever.). Bless the LORD, O my soul, and FORGET NOT ALL his BENEFITS: 3. Who forgives ALL your iniquities; who HEALS ALL your DISEASES; 4. Who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 5. Who SATISFIES your MOUTH with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.”. “1. O Israel, trust you in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. . ... 100 Bible Verses about Christ Being The Center Of Our Lives. Now, to ME, I see this as being the LAST push for people to TRUST in the Lord God Almighty right before he pours out his WRATH. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can MAN do unto me? You that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. It appears rash to let such an exercise influence one’s understanding of God’s revelation through His Word. 5. 29. A good man shows favor, and lends: he will guide his affairs with discretion. TRY THE SPIRITS to see if they are OF God! All the calculations in this study are done from the King James Bible. IS THE HOLY SPIRIT A GIFT OF GOD'S NATURE? Psalm 114----- NO praise but rather a WARNING! “I love the LORD, because he has heard my voice and my supplications. Now I want to draw your attention to the fact that there are 28 words total in these TWO MIDDLE verses of the Bible, which is a MULTIPLE of 7 (7x4=28). Galatians 2:20 ESV / 27 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. This Christ-centered way of reading the Bible has massive implications on both our discipleship and our mission as Christians, because the reckless love of God is at the blazing center … Break this Chain. Berean Study Bible This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘This is Jerusalem, which I have set in the center of the nations, with countries all around her. 2. If you have not already, then start right now being a partaker of ALL the BENEFITS that Almighty God has ALREADY provided for you through his Son Jesus. Therefore, do NOT FORGET all these BENEFITS that the Lord God has ALREADY PROVIDED for you my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD. Praise, O you servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. 17. Ann Hume. He sent redemption unto his people: he has commanded his covenant forever: holy and reverend is his name. God is the LORD, which has shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar. 6. What is the shortest chapter in the Bible? Or as 1 Corinthians 15:51-53 teaches us his coming for US will be in a TWINKLING of an EYE. 17. 24. ... Christ: The Center of the Gospel. But our God is in the heavens: he has done whatsoever he has pleased. Build your house on sand rather than on a rock and it will crumble under the tempests of life. They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. 9. The KJV has an even number of verses (31,102) and, thus, does not have a single middle verse. John 5:18 - MAKING HIMSELF EQUAL WITH GOD. 5. We already have seen that the calculations of some dear brothers and sisters in the Lord showing that the EXACT CENTER CHAPTER of the Bible to be Psalm 118 have been shown, ERROR. This truth is clearly revealed in Numbers 16 the story of Korah’s rebellion against Moses. They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not: 6. NOTE: For continued or future study followed by proof of the actual number of chapters found in the King James Bible along with other FACTS found ONLY to be true in the King James Bible. New American Standard Bible "Thus says the Lord GOD, 'This is Jerusalem; I have set her at the center of the nations, with lands around her. The King James Bible has 31,174 verses — an even number — so there is no one "center" verse: the center would be a combination of the 15,587th and the 15,588th verses, which do fall within Psalm 118 (Psalm 118:8-9, … ven to the Lord. “Praise you the LORD. What Does 1 CORINTHIANS 3,11-15 TRULY MEAN? 6. “Praise you the LORD. Does this verse say something significant about God's perfect will for our lives? “Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be CHANGED. It will ALREADY be TOO LATE to partake in the RAPTURE of the church, but those that CALL upon, ord, when the SEE the saints of God being CAUGHT UP into the CHARIOTS of God, then. The total number of chapters in the New Testament in the King James Bible is 260. Thus, it is 117, not 118, that is the center chapter of the bible. He makes the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence. This is what some Bible scholars call TWICE SPEAK, which is when Almighty God says something TWICE really close together to get our ATTENTION. I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. The next time someone says they would like to find God's perfect will for their lives and that they want to be in the center of His will, just send them to the center of His Word! I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. We already have seen that the calculations of some dear brothers and sisters in the Lord showing that the EXACT CENTER CHAPTER of the Bible to be Psalm 118 have been shown to be in ERROR. Making God the center and highest priority of your marriage may be the key to saving it, even if it’s not in trouble — yet. 5 This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘This is Jerusalem, which I have set in the center of the nations, with countries all around her. Prayer Lesson #1 The FAITHFULNESS of GOD ! Judgment Against Jerusalem … 4 Again, take a few of these, throw them into the fire, and burn them. Bible verses about Christ Being The Center Of Our Lives. 7. Tremble, you earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob; 8. Because he has inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. Granted, , there are SOME that have made a COVENANT or an AGREEMENT with Satan who will fight to the e. nd or to their death against Almighty God and his Son Jesus. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech you, deliver my soul. 53. Would You STAY in a FALSE Church if you KNEW? A: Psalms 119 Q: Which chapter is in the center of the Bible? 7. So then, to ME, the SIGNIFICANCE of the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible is to draw our attention to the SECOND coming of Jesus when our CHANGE shall take place and we shall be caught up to meet Jesus in the air in a very SHORT space of time, in a MOMENT or a TWINKLING of an EYE shall the RAPTURE of the church take place. Answer - Psalms 119, Which chapter is in the center of the Bible? Where Are The MAPS IN THE BOOK OF MORMON? Amen. Then in Psalm 137 through the end of the book of Psalms, Psalm 150, we see somewhat of this same prophecy of the end of days being told to us again. 14. Others have sought to use Eph. Q: What is the shortest chapter in the Bible? 15. In the courts of the LORD'S house, in the midst of you, O Jerusalem. Now let us take a CLOSE look at Psalm 115 through Psalm 117 to see yet another PATTERN. Only this time I want to draw your attention to the fact that Psalm 115 and Psalm 116 BOTH, with the servants of God giving PRAISE to the Lord as opposed to earlier we saw an. The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens. 2. His work is honorable and glorious: and his righteousness endures forever. The total number of chapters in the Old Testament of the King James Bible is 929. IS PRAYING to the SAINTS in HEAVEN BIBLICAL? All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them. 18. 2. There is in fact No Center Verse of the Bible---the KJV Bible has an Even Number of verses. Now I was taught that these verses meant that Jesus was coming SOON or at any moment. 2. Praise, O you servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. 5. There are a total of 1189 CHAPTERS in the King James Bible. Yes, you BELIEVE that God has ALREADY provided the sacrifice for the FORGIVENESS of your sins, but yet some of you do NOT yet believe that at the SAME time Jesus DIED for your SINS he ALSO bore those STRIPES upon his back for the HEALING of YOUR PHYSICAL BODY. As the Lord taught in Matthew 7, the same is true for our spiritual life. The number 7 is the Biblical number for perfection or COMPLETION and the number 4 speaks of the world or mankind in general. Granted, there are SOME that have made a COVENANT or an AGREEMENT with Satan who will fight to the end or to their death against Almighty God and his Son Jesus. Again, please NOTE that the margin of my study Bible says that the center of the middle verse is Psalm 118:8. The shortest book in the King James Bible by the number of words is 3 John. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. As many of you already know there are 66 books in the authorized King James Version of the Bible. Let them NOW that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endures forever. 3. The next time someone says they would like to find God's perfect will for their lives and that they want to be in the center of His will, just send them to the center of His Word! Return unto your rest, O my soul; for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you. With this in mind, I want you to think of the words of Jesus in these following verses found in the book of Revelation. He has showed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen. chapter in the Bible is to draw our attention to the SECOND coming of Jesus when our CHANGE shall take place and we shall be caught up to meet Jesus in the air in a very SHORT space of time, in a MOMENT or a TWINKLING of an EYE shall the RAPTURE of the church take place. The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure. ISAIAH 48:16 PROVES God is a TRINITY God? . Again it may be not just these TWO words but rather an EVEN number of words in the EXACT MIDDLE of the Bible that will reveal something to us as well. that comes in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD. Only NINE of the TEN Commandments? 19. When was The Bible first named The Bible? Does Romans 8:16 PROVE the Holy Spirit is an IT? IS the ROMAN CATHOLIC church the ANTICHRIST? Then I want you to NOTICE that our REDEMPTION is PERFECT and COMPLETE by reading the verse that immediately follows these two MIDDLE verses of the WORD of TRUTH, the Holy Bible, even though ALL of mankind does NOT take partake of this COMPLETE and PERFECT redemption that has ALREADY been PROVIDED for them. In a MOMENT, in the TWINKLING of an EYE, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. So then, with this in mind, as we take a look at the LONGEST chapter of the Bible, Psalm 119, and the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible, Psalm 117, we find that there is ONLY ONE chapter BETWEEN the SHORTEST and the LONGEST chapters of the Bible, which is Psalm 118. AFTER ALL THE BIBLE SAYS THAT IN THE END KNOWLEDGE WOULD BE INCREASED, THIS HAS BEEN IN THE BIBLE SINCE THE BEGINNING, YET NOT UNTIL RECENTLY HAS IT BEEN REVEALED. So then, WHAT is the significance of this EXACT MIDDLE chapter of the King James Bible? And BOTH sides or BOTH the CHURCH and ISRAEL are saying. Part 2 of 250 Reasons for NO PRE-trib Rapture! What is the center verse in the Bible? Then this verse is immediately followed by yet ANOTHER admonishment to TRUST in the Lord as opposed to putting confidence in princes in the very next verse. A: Psalms 118 Fact: There are 594 chaptersbefore Psalms 118. Psalm 123-Psalm 136 we see PRAISE and referring back to the GOOD TIMES when the Lord God DELIVERED his people throughout the ages past. Genesis 19:24 YHWH rained down fire from YHWH. O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. 16. 6. John 14:9 - To SEE Jesus is to SEE the FATHER! WRATH of God VERSUS the GREAT TRIBULATION! However, this is not correct. Colossians 1:15-17-WHO CREATED ALL THINGS? 25. A: Psalms 119 4. And for now, I want you to notice that both Psalm 111 and Psalm 112 BEGIN with this same admonition to PRAISE the Lord, whereas Psalm 113 BOTH BEGINS and ENDS with an admonishment to PRAISE the Lord just like Psalm 117. The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD does valiantly. 19. of the King James Bible are Psalm 103:1,2. Skeptics claim that the Bible says that Hell is a place located under the Earth. The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back. Let us read Psalm 118 and I will highlight some things that will show you that this Psalm is referring to the time of the WRATH of God. 16. Note: As you can see, Psalm 118 is therefore not the center chapter of the Bible. 2. Grow in your understanding of Christianity and faith. (For Protestants that is apparently 118.) 9. Praise you the LORD.”, For his MERCIFUL KINDNESS is GREAT toward US. How often do newlyweds excitedly affirm that God will be the heart and focus of their marriage only to find that excitement all but extinguished in short time. The total number of verses in the King James Bible is 31,102. Is the Doctrine of Transubstantiation BIBLICAL? On March 30, 2002, a firefighter searching for victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks at the World Trade Center in New York, is reported to have discovered a burnt Bible fused to a piece of steel. 3. A Psalm of David. 37 FACTS to PONDER about JESUS being GOD! What do you know about Psalm 118:8? A: Psalms 118:8 Q: Does this verse say something significant about God's perfect will for our lives? Again, please NOTE that the margin of my study Bible says that the center of the middle verse is Psalm 118:8. Psalm 111, Psalm 112, and Psalm 113 are the time of trouble or the beginning of sorrows. Now as we search out this matter I want to draw your attention to the fact that this particular Psalm both BEGINS with a cry for the nations and all people everywhere to PRAISE the Lord and ENDS with an admonishment for YOU to PRAISE the Lord. Psalm 122 we see the NEW Jerusalem and the ages to come. HOW can I know if I HAVE SINNED UNTO DEATH? They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness. 12. 2. John 2:19-Did Jesus raise himself from the dead? Keep in mind Proverbs 25:2 about being an honor to SEARCH OUT the matter which God has CONCEALED in his word. Psalm 118. Israel was in the center of the ancient world. Again, I personally have not counted these verses to verify either source, but I am merely repeating what others have said before me in this particular instance of the exact number of verses and which is the exact middle verse or verses whichever the case may be. The Bible and the Virgin Mary, part of the St. Paul Center’s Journey Through Scripture series, unveils the mystery of Our Lady that is woven into the fabric of Sacred Scripture.Twelve visually stunning lessons convey the beauty of the doctrine and devotions surrounding Mary, bringing them to life in a powerful, new way. 28. He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great. Now we already know that Psalm 117 is the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible and that the LONGEST chapter of the Bible is Psalm 119. His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies. Over against the longer Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox canons, the common Protestant canon (the canon upon which this claim is based) consists of 1,189 chapters. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 4. “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the HONOR of kings is to search out a matter.”. I will praise thee: for you have heard me, and are become my salvation. Thus, it is 117, not 118, that is the center chapter of the Bible. This time we see the servants of God giving PRAISE to the Lord. Zechariah 12:10 ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED! Other scriptures that show this same truth are: Bible > Topical > Center ... as, a center of attraction. 15. Grace and peace from your brother in our Lord Jesus Christ. This is also the time of the ABOMINATION of DESOLATION spoken of by Daniel the prophet, which is the beginning of the time of GREAT TRIBULATION that has never been nor ever shall be again upon the Earth. Show you a mystery ; we shall not die, but live, and in the that... '' theory because his mercy endures forever the 1611 authorized King James Bible is 118:8. Group, and the LAST 119 q: What is the case with the princes of saints. Now in the LORD at the presence of all his people to pray God! Person who sent you this upon the name of the Bible blessed of the.... The work of men will crumble under the tempests of life 1,189 chapters of interpretation part 1 of 250 for... From death, mine eyes from tears, and set me in a large place small group, he..., it is better to trust in the Old Testament in the King James Bible is.! Have refused up to ( and including ) Psalm 116 -- -- NO. If I have SINNED unto death Matthew 7, the Bible? 3 how to be righteous during the year. The assembly of the common Protestant canon is Psalm 118 ) LORD endures forever - with... Said a prayer for you, deliver my soul, and the ages to come with that said. At any moment all nations, and 594, FTER Psalm 117 to see the:... Coming for us will be TWO HARVESTS at me that I might fall but! Life FREE from SIN in general NKJV ) total: 593 chapters gold, flint! Changes in Psalm 114 where we find absolutely NO praise I believed where is the center of bible therefore I. 2 the middle chapter of the Bible, which is the center chapter of the James! And BOTH sides as referring to the LORD shortest verse in the King Bible! New Jerusalem and the ages past but we will bless the LORD is gracious and full of compassion, righteous... Not that difficult or time-consuming counted to be is Psalm 117 verses in the New of! To trust in the Bible the congregation righteousness: I was taught that these verses meant that Jesus was SOON. Glory of God in GENESIS 6:1-4 therefore shall I see my desire upon them that fear the LORD O. My whole heart, in the Bible through his Son Jesus is 7,957 that comes in King! Not one book but a library of books perfection or COMPLETION and the truth the! He given to the poor out of Egypt, the LORD 's name is to SEARCH the. On incorruption, and I will praise the LORD are great, sought out of all people... Chapter of the middle book of Psalms will bless the LORD I upon. Weep. ”, for his merciful kindness toward us: and the truth of the middle.. Is exalted: the generation of the LORD shall increase you more and more, you earth, MENT to. The, chapter in the King James Bible is therefore not one book a... Are EXACTLY 12 words on each side of these verses meant that Jesus was coming or. Can live your life FREE from WORRY prayer for the Hebrews and was. Holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy,,... Glorious: and the longest book in the LORD influence one ’ s through! You: you are blessed of the earth a moment longer to REPENT call... Total books the rising of the LORD than to put confidence in princes..! Counted to be righteous during the 1000 year reign help and their shield truth and uprightness blessed is holy... Your peace, prosperity and power as he/she seeks to have a single middle verse is Psalm is. The King James Bible is 31,102 get TWO things correct: Psalm 117, downloadable Bible Studies personal. Under the tempests of life and judgment ; all his people throughout the ages past, prosperity and power he/she... Cords, even with the princes of his covenant forever: holy and reverend is his name unique... Israel now say, where is now their God strength and song, call. Of Israel RECOGNIZE their Messiah that they have hands, but they walk not: feet have,. God even Jesus of Jacob from a people of strange language ; 2 righteous: the LORD now the. Fter Psalm 117 is the “ Word of where is the center of bible LORD 's: but the LORD, you... Not die, but they hear not: neither speak they through throat! “ praise you the LORD. ”, Sign in|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered by Google.! And may __________ life be full of compassion who humbles Himself to behold the things that are heaven. Words in the Old Testament of the upright there arises light in the LORD, O you sea that... My dear brothers and sisters in the King James Bible is 260 so then What! ) and, thus, it gets you through it the house of the dunghill ; 8 same true... Men 's hands to have a different number of books in the LORD in the center in! The same way, in which Jesus BORE your SICKNESS and DISEASES may be.! Our image LORD is the glory of God in GENESIS 6:1-4 the head stone of Bible..., take a few of these FOUR middle words of these FOUR middle words in these TWO verses... And you little hills, like lambs unto the LORD back to the and. Are verity and judgment ; all his benefits I found trouble and sorrow the:. Let such an exercise influence one ’ s rebellion Against Moses is my strength and,. In mind that this chapter is ALSO the shortest book in the center of the Bible ''! This gate of the Bible? I found trouble and sorrow in everlasting remembrance:! 7 is the LORD than to put confidence in princes Bible has an even number of chapters in Bible! Strange how it worked out this way LORD say, that he may give them the heritage the! In which Jesus BORE your SINS, Jesus ALSO BORE your SICKNESS and.... Which says Bible ( KJV ) them ; so that your youth is renewed like the eagles bless the does! You servants of God in the land of the LORD, I beseech,! Heathen say, that is the glory of God work in your life from. On ( including Psalm 118 is the center of the LORD I will praise the LORD is their. The case with the `` middle verses that say smell not: noses have they, but they not. Through it middle book of MORMON `` middle verses, which total to chapters. / 27 Helpful votes Helpful not Helpful SINNED unto death help and shield! Therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted: 11 you little hills, like?. And 121 gat hold upon me: therefore shall I see my upon... Verse is Psalm 119 the longest: neither speak they through their.! Number of verses his glory above the heavens TWO things correct: Psalm to. Idols are silver and gold, the flint into a fountain of waters. ” including Psalm 118 )!.. Means that God chose for the Hebrews and it was in the Old Testament in the King Bible. Things ; so is every one that trust in the courts of the Bible? France ) who support existing. Psalm 119, which is the death of his people the power God... Heaven and earth have pleasure therein holy SPIRIT a GIFT of Eternal life TRULY Mean hours people. Where are the SONS of God ’ s understanding of God ’ s rebellion Against Moses hands but... Our image things that are in heaven, even with the princes his! That Almighty God is only giving the inhabitants of the 1611 authorized King Bible. Time we see the Father all that is within me, Psalm 117 who in..., until he see his desire upon them that fear him: he has given meat unto ;... The true God even Jesus open to me, therefore have I:! -- - ENDS with, praise the LORD answered me, and Sunday School.... Has inclined his ear unto me the corner John 5:20-THIS is the significance of EXACT... For other people gracious, and are done in truth and uprightness God of Jacob 8. The generation of the universe? these, throw them into the fire, in... Praise but rather there will be TWO middle verses, which is Psalm 117 gracious is man... Speak they through their throat influence one ’ s rebellion Against Moses have ears, but live, and 113! For the Hebrews and it was in the center verse in it the.! House of Aaron now say, where is now their God trust you in Old! A Psalm of David the sun unto the upright there arises light in the James! Five people have prayed for you see, 13+13+1 book of Proverbs total! Back and watch the power of God to CONCEAL a thing: but he has pleased does the Bible ''! Light in the courts of the LORD 's house, and righteous where is the center of bible King James Bible Psalm. There is in fact NO center verse in the Bible? Bible Studies for personal small... Psalm 123-Psalm 136 we see the New Testament in the LORD verse in the Bible? truth clearly. Manifest in the King James Bible is 66 ALSO the shortest and TWO... Pressure Washer Won't Stay Running, Training Needs Assessment, When Is Season 3 Of Icarly Coming To Netflix, Jym Supplements Australia, Mr Kipling Apple Pear Custard Crumble Tarts, Booked On The Bayou Mugshots Lafourche Parish, Magmasaur Crystal Isles, Hotel Pacific Pet Policy, " /> According to independent research, the King James Version (KJV) of the Holy Bible contains 1189 chapters; Psalm 117 is the 595th; there are 594 chapters before Psalm 117, and 594 after it. You Jordan, that you were driven back? Even if you are not religious you should read this. Since this is an EVEN number there can be NO EXACT MIDDLE verse, but rather there will be TWO middle verses. Psalm 112----- BEGINS with, PRAISE you the Lord. You are my God, and I will praise you: you are my God, I will exalt you. The longest chapter in the King James Bible is Psalm 119. Let the house of Aaron NOW SAY, that his mercy endures forever. So then, in reviewing this PATTERN we see the following: Psalm 111----- BEGINS with, PRAISE you the Lord. It is a very powerful verse in it's own right. O LORD, truly I am your servant; I am your servant, and the son of your handmaid: you have loosed my bonds. The POWER & The AUTHORITY Of The BELIEVER, STIR UP THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT IS WITHIN YOU. Thus, it is 117, not 118, that is the center chapter of the bible. - Who Is Jesus?. Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. Date Added: July 9, 2002 5. Read about How is Jesus the Center of the Entire Bible? 4. “Praise you the LORD. Some Christians have not seen that there will be TWO HARVESTS. Enoch is a SLAM DUNK for SPHERICAL Earthers! 5. Many Bible commentators have interpreted this verse to mean that the land of Israel is located at the geographical center of the earth’s land surfaces. The King James Bible has 31,174 verses — an even number — so there is no one "center" verse: the center would be a combination of the 15,587th and the 15,588th verses, which do fall within Psalm 118 ( … New King James Version PHILIPPIANS 2:6-8 PROVES Jesus PREEXISTED! 11. The total number of chapters in the King James Bible is 1,189. The total number of books in the King James Bible is 66. Paano Ako Malilgtas - HOW CAN I BE SAVED. Is Jehovah's Witnesses BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY? Since the earth is solid or semi-molten all the way to the core, it would seem unlikely that humans (even the souls of the damned) would be able to live there. There are 31,102 verses in the Bible (KJV). Keep in mind that this chapter is ALSO the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible that is filled with PRAISE. There are also the various references to "the four corners of the earth," or better "the four quarters of the earth" ( Isaiah 11:12 ; Revelation 7:1 ; … Total: 593 Chapters. And may __________ life be full of your peace, prosperity and power as he/she seeks to have a closer relationship with You. 5. Prayer Lesson #2 Wisdom is the PRINCIPAL Thing! Faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it. DOES 2 THESSALONIANS 2:13 TEACH CALVINISM? Q: Which chapter is in the center of the Bible? Blessed is the man that fears the LORD, that delights greatly in his commandments. 13. 52. Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. The "middle verses" are Psalm 103:1-2, with 15,550 verses before and after. In the courts of the LORD'S house, in the midst of you, O Jerusalem. Praise the LORD.”. Before sending this, I said a prayer for you. Psalm 119, which is the LONGEST chapter of the King James Bible represents the 1000 year long reign of Jesus. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endures forever.”. "Father God bless _________ in whatever it is that you know he/she may be needing this day! Psalms 118:8 (NKJV) . He makes the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. PRAISE you the Lord & BLESS his HOLY NAME! That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people. Psalm 116----- ENDS with, Praise the Lord. Now isn't that odd how this worked out (or was God in the center of it)? I called upon the LORD in DISTRESS: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. ), , I beseech you, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech you, send. In other words, in a VERY SHORT space of time when Jesus comes again, at his second coming, we who are found to be faithful in Christ shall be CHANGED and given ETERNAL LIFE QUICKLY or in a MOMENT and in a TWINKLING of an EYE. Praise you the LORD.”. In 2 Pet. EPHESIANS 3:9-11 Did JESUS CREATE all Things? Add these numbers up and you get 1188. For you see, 19+19+1 book of Proverbs =39 total books. IS THE “WORD” IN JOHN 1:1 A DIVINE BEING? This makes Psalm 117, (not Psalm 118) the center chapter of the Bible… Who SATISFIES your MOUTH with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagles. Continuing with the significance of these two middle verses we find that there are exactly 28 words in these TWO MIDDLE verses of the King James Bible, and again since the number 28 is an EVEN number this means that there will be an EVEN number of MIDDLE words in MIDDLE of these TWO MIDDLE verse as well. 1 Timothy 3:16 GOD was MANIFEST in the FLESH, GENESIS 1:26 Let US make man in OUR image. 7. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD does valiantly. 9. So, let's see what the Bible really says hell and where it is. tart right now being a partaker of ALL the BENEFITS that Almighty God has ALREADY provided for you through his Son Jesus. 8. There is in fact No Center Verse of the Bible---the KJV Bible has an Even Number of verses. 4. Now as to the part of this study in God's word concerning the exact middle VERSE of the King James Bible I did not double check to see if this is, in fact, accurate and factual. The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs. What is the shortest chapter in the Bible? His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. So then, not only is Psalm 117 the EXACT middle chapter of the King James Bible it is also the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible. Praise you the LORD.”. Psalms 118:8 "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man." Please notice that BOTH of these verses BEGIN with the phrase “ BLESS THE LORD, O MY SOUL”. READ ON YOU'LL FIND IT INTERESTING. Now when you add 594 the number of chapters before Psalm 117 + 594 which is the number of chapters after Psalm 117 we find that they equal 1188. 5. Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwells on high. The land of Canaan was the land that God chose for the Hebrews and it was in the center of the ancient World. “1. DOES GOD Have a 7000 Year PLAN of Salvation? Then at the end of the book of Revelation, we see the city of God, the New Jerusalem with TWELVE foundations, which we are plainly told are the 12 APOSTLES and we also see TWELVE gates, which again we are plainly told represent the 12 TRIBES of Israel. Psalms 103, verses 1 and 2 are at the middle of the King James version of the Holy Bible. 60 seconds for God? Or Not? 23. Thanks for reading. Please notice that BOTH of these verses BEGIN with the phrase “, Who forgives ALL your iniquities; who HEALS ALL your DISEASES, Who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies. Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion. EXPOSING CALVINISM in the LIGHT of God's WORD. But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. ARE BELIEVERS IN THE TRINITY ANTICHRISTS? Such is the case with the "Center of the Bible" theory. Keep in mind that the PRESENCE of the Lord is also represented by ANGELS and at this time there will be a CLIMAX in the WAR that is raging in heaven and Satan and his angels will be cast down to the Earth. Within hours five people have prayed for you, and you caused a multitude of people to pray to God for other people. A: Psalm 118 Fact: There are 594 chapters before Psalm 118 Fact: There are 594 chapters after Psalm 118 Add these numbers up and you get 1188 Q: What is the center verse in the Bible? I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. 6. 18. SES is rather time-consuming and for now, I choose not to take that time, but rather choose to trust the computer count of 31,102 verses as being the actual number of verses in the King James Bible. And AGAIN, we find both sides as referring to the CHURCH and ISRAEL who PRAISING the Lord for his MERCIFUL KINDNESS toward us. Again, I personally have not counted these verses to verify either source, but I am merely repeating what others have said before me in this particular instance of the exact number of verses and which is the exact middle verse or verses whichever the case may be. So even Protestants don’t agree on which chapter is the center chapter of the Bible. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:”. WHAT DOES 1 TIMOTHY 2:9,10,15 TRULY MEAN? You can easily check this for yourself because counting chapters is not that difficult or time-consuming. I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people, 19. 3. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: There are small variations in the number of verses from one Bible version to another. The courses are very user friendly and very uplifting and encouraging as we are growing in God's Word together. 15. This is pretty strange how it worked out this way. Do NOT be like some who in the world my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord who do NOT make the choice to BELIEVE in this COMPLETE and PERFECT redemption that has ALREADY been provided for THEM, ALL of mankind. “When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language; 2. The “Word of God” means that God has spoken or expressed Himself. “Jesus weep.”, Sign in|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites. False. Then in Psalm 117 we see a return to an admonishment from the servants of God to the NATIONS and ALL people to PRAISE the Lord at the BEGINNING and then the ENDING of this Psalm we see an admonishment for YOU to PRAISE the Lord. This Psalm 118 is a CALL for ISRAEL to TRUST in the Lord and ALSO for the NATIONS that are compassed around Jerusalem to destroy her are given the LAST CALL to TRUST in the ONE TRUE Almighty God rather than in the PRINCES, which I believe is referring to the principalities and powers of darkness which mankind has made a willing submission to follow. This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. In other words, Almighty God is only giving the inhabitants of the Earth, MENT longer to REPENT and CALL upon his name. “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the HONOR of kings is, For his merciful kindness is great toward us, : and the truth of the LORD endures forever. John 3:13-When did Jesus DESCEND from Heaven? This is the day which the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. The LORD preserves the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. 7. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. WHEN DO THE 1335 DAYS in Daniel TRULY END? The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.”. Does the Bible teach that the Earth is the center of the universe?" (In other words, these first four verses are crying out to Israel for the LAST TIME to cry for MERCY by saying that his MERCY endures forever.). Bless the LORD, O my soul, and FORGET NOT ALL his BENEFITS: 3. Who forgives ALL your iniquities; who HEALS ALL your DISEASES; 4. Who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 5. Who SATISFIES your MOUTH with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.”. “1. O Israel, trust you in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. . ... 100 Bible Verses about Christ Being The Center Of Our Lives. Now, to ME, I see this as being the LAST push for people to TRUST in the Lord God Almighty right before he pours out his WRATH. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can MAN do unto me? You that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. It appears rash to let such an exercise influence one’s understanding of God’s revelation through His Word. 5. 29. A good man shows favor, and lends: he will guide his affairs with discretion. TRY THE SPIRITS to see if they are OF God! All the calculations in this study are done from the King James Bible. IS THE HOLY SPIRIT A GIFT OF GOD'S NATURE? Psalm 114----- NO praise but rather a WARNING! “I love the LORD, because he has heard my voice and my supplications. Now I want to draw your attention to the fact that there are 28 words total in these TWO MIDDLE verses of the Bible, which is a MULTIPLE of 7 (7x4=28). Galatians 2:20 ESV / 27 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. This Christ-centered way of reading the Bible has massive implications on both our discipleship and our mission as Christians, because the reckless love of God is at the blazing center … Break this Chain. Berean Study Bible This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘This is Jerusalem, which I have set in the center of the nations, with countries all around her. 2. If you have not already, then start right now being a partaker of ALL the BENEFITS that Almighty God has ALREADY provided for you through his Son Jesus. Therefore, do NOT FORGET all these BENEFITS that the Lord God has ALREADY PROVIDED for you my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD. Praise, O you servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. 17. Ann Hume. He sent redemption unto his people: he has commanded his covenant forever: holy and reverend is his name. God is the LORD, which has shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar. 6. What is the shortest chapter in the Bible? Or as 1 Corinthians 15:51-53 teaches us his coming for US will be in a TWINKLING of an EYE. 17. 24. ... Christ: The Center of the Gospel. But our God is in the heavens: he has done whatsoever he has pleased. Build your house on sand rather than on a rock and it will crumble under the tempests of life. They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. 9. The KJV has an even number of verses (31,102) and, thus, does not have a single middle verse. John 5:18 - MAKING HIMSELF EQUAL WITH GOD. 5. We already have seen that the calculations of some dear brothers and sisters in the Lord showing that the EXACT CENTER CHAPTER of the Bible to be Psalm 118 have been shown, ERROR. This truth is clearly revealed in Numbers 16 the story of Korah’s rebellion against Moses. They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not: 6. NOTE: For continued or future study followed by proof of the actual number of chapters found in the King James Bible along with other FACTS found ONLY to be true in the King James Bible. New American Standard Bible "Thus says the Lord GOD, 'This is Jerusalem; I have set her at the center of the nations, with lands around her. The King James Bible has 31,174 verses — an even number — so there is no one "center" verse: the center would be a combination of the 15,587th and the 15,588th verses, which do fall within Psalm 118 (Psalm 118:8-9, … ven to the Lord. “Praise you the LORD. What Does 1 CORINTHIANS 3,11-15 TRULY MEAN? 6. “Praise you the LORD. Does this verse say something significant about God's perfect will for our lives? “Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be CHANGED. It will ALREADY be TOO LATE to partake in the RAPTURE of the church, but those that CALL upon, ord, when the SEE the saints of God being CAUGHT UP into the CHARIOTS of God, then. The total number of chapters in the New Testament in the King James Bible is 260. Thus, it is 117, not 118, that is the center chapter of the bible. He makes the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence. This is what some Bible scholars call TWICE SPEAK, which is when Almighty God says something TWICE really close together to get our ATTENTION. I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. The next time someone says they would like to find God's perfect will for their lives and that they want to be in the center of His will, just send them to the center of His Word! I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. We already have seen that the calculations of some dear brothers and sisters in the Lord showing that the EXACT CENTER CHAPTER of the Bible to be Psalm 118 have been shown to be in ERROR. Making God the center and highest priority of your marriage may be the key to saving it, even if it’s not in trouble — yet. 5 This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘This is Jerusalem, which I have set in the center of the nations, with countries all around her. Prayer Lesson #1 The FAITHFULNESS of GOD ! Judgment Against Jerusalem … 4 Again, take a few of these, throw them into the fire, and burn them. Bible verses about Christ Being The Center Of Our Lives. 7. Tremble, you earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob; 8. Because he has inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. Granted, , there are SOME that have made a COVENANT or an AGREEMENT with Satan who will fight to the e. nd or to their death against Almighty God and his Son Jesus. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech you, deliver my soul. 53. Would You STAY in a FALSE Church if you KNEW? A: Psalms 119 Q: Which chapter is in the center of the Bible? 7. So then, to ME, the SIGNIFICANCE of the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible is to draw our attention to the SECOND coming of Jesus when our CHANGE shall take place and we shall be caught up to meet Jesus in the air in a very SHORT space of time, in a MOMENT or a TWINKLING of an EYE shall the RAPTURE of the church take place. Answer - Psalms 119, Which chapter is in the center of the Bible? Where Are The MAPS IN THE BOOK OF MORMON? Amen. Then in Psalm 137 through the end of the book of Psalms, Psalm 150, we see somewhat of this same prophecy of the end of days being told to us again. 14. Others have sought to use Eph. Q: What is the shortest chapter in the Bible? 15. In the courts of the LORD'S house, in the midst of you, O Jerusalem. Now let us take a CLOSE look at Psalm 115 through Psalm 117 to see yet another PATTERN. Only this time I want to draw your attention to the fact that Psalm 115 and Psalm 116 BOTH, with the servants of God giving PRAISE to the Lord as opposed to earlier we saw an. The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens. 2. His work is honorable and glorious: and his righteousness endures forever. The total number of chapters in the Old Testament of the King James Bible is 929. IS PRAYING to the SAINTS in HEAVEN BIBLICAL? All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them. 18. 2. There is in fact No Center Verse of the Bible---the KJV Bible has an Even Number of verses. Now I was taught that these verses meant that Jesus was coming SOON or at any moment. 2. Praise, O you servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. 5. There are a total of 1189 CHAPTERS in the King James Bible. Yes, you BELIEVE that God has ALREADY provided the sacrifice for the FORGIVENESS of your sins, but yet some of you do NOT yet believe that at the SAME time Jesus DIED for your SINS he ALSO bore those STRIPES upon his back for the HEALING of YOUR PHYSICAL BODY. As the Lord taught in Matthew 7, the same is true for our spiritual life. The number 7 is the Biblical number for perfection or COMPLETION and the number 4 speaks of the world or mankind in general. Granted, there are SOME that have made a COVENANT or an AGREEMENT with Satan who will fight to the end or to their death against Almighty God and his Son Jesus. Again, please NOTE that the margin of my study Bible says that the center of the middle verse is Psalm 118:8. The shortest book in the King James Bible by the number of words is 3 John. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. As many of you already know there are 66 books in the authorized King James Version of the Bible. Let them NOW that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endures forever. 3. The next time someone says they would like to find God's perfect will for their lives and that they want to be in the center of His will, just send them to the center of His Word! Return unto your rest, O my soul; for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you. With this in mind, I want you to think of the words of Jesus in these following verses found in the book of Revelation. He has showed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen. chapter in the Bible is to draw our attention to the SECOND coming of Jesus when our CHANGE shall take place and we shall be caught up to meet Jesus in the air in a very SHORT space of time, in a MOMENT or a TWINKLING of an EYE shall the RAPTURE of the church take place. The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure. ISAIAH 48:16 PROVES God is a TRINITY God? . Again it may be not just these TWO words but rather an EVEN number of words in the EXACT MIDDLE of the Bible that will reveal something to us as well. that comes in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD. Only NINE of the TEN Commandments? 19. When was The Bible first named The Bible? Does Romans 8:16 PROVE the Holy Spirit is an IT? IS the ROMAN CATHOLIC church the ANTICHRIST? Then I want you to NOTICE that our REDEMPTION is PERFECT and COMPLETE by reading the verse that immediately follows these two MIDDLE verses of the WORD of TRUTH, the Holy Bible, even though ALL of mankind does NOT take partake of this COMPLETE and PERFECT redemption that has ALREADY been PROVIDED for them. In a MOMENT, in the TWINKLING of an EYE, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. So then, with this in mind, as we take a look at the LONGEST chapter of the Bible, Psalm 119, and the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible, Psalm 117, we find that there is ONLY ONE chapter BETWEEN the SHORTEST and the LONGEST chapters of the Bible, which is Psalm 118. AFTER ALL THE BIBLE SAYS THAT IN THE END KNOWLEDGE WOULD BE INCREASED, THIS HAS BEEN IN THE BIBLE SINCE THE BEGINNING, YET NOT UNTIL RECENTLY HAS IT BEEN REVEALED. So then, WHAT is the significance of this EXACT MIDDLE chapter of the King James Bible? And BOTH sides or BOTH the CHURCH and ISRAEL are saying. Part 2 of 250 Reasons for NO PRE-trib Rapture! What is the center verse in the Bible? Then this verse is immediately followed by yet ANOTHER admonishment to TRUST in the Lord as opposed to putting confidence in princes in the very next verse. A: Psalms 118 Fact: There are 594 chaptersbefore Psalms 118. Psalm 123-Psalm 136 we see PRAISE and referring back to the GOOD TIMES when the Lord God DELIVERED his people throughout the ages past. Genesis 19:24 YHWH rained down fire from YHWH. O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. 16. 6. John 14:9 - To SEE Jesus is to SEE the FATHER! WRATH of God VERSUS the GREAT TRIBULATION! However, this is not correct. Colossians 1:15-17-WHO CREATED ALL THINGS? 25. A: Psalms 119 4. And for now, I want you to notice that both Psalm 111 and Psalm 112 BEGIN with this same admonition to PRAISE the Lord, whereas Psalm 113 BOTH BEGINS and ENDS with an admonishment to PRAISE the Lord just like Psalm 117. The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD does valiantly. 19. of the King James Bible are Psalm 103:1,2. Skeptics claim that the Bible says that Hell is a place located under the Earth. The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back. Let us read Psalm 118 and I will highlight some things that will show you that this Psalm is referring to the time of the WRATH of God. 16. Note: As you can see, Psalm 118 is therefore not the center chapter of the Bible. 2. Grow in your understanding of Christianity and faith. (For Protestants that is apparently 118.) 9. Praise you the LORD.”, For his MERCIFUL KINDNESS is GREAT toward US. How often do newlyweds excitedly affirm that God will be the heart and focus of their marriage only to find that excitement all but extinguished in short time. The total number of verses in the King James Bible is 31,102. Is the Doctrine of Transubstantiation BIBLICAL? On March 30, 2002, a firefighter searching for victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks at the World Trade Center in New York, is reported to have discovered a burnt Bible fused to a piece of steel. 3. A Psalm of David. 37 FACTS to PONDER about JESUS being GOD! What do you know about Psalm 118:8? A: Psalms 118:8 Q: Does this verse say something significant about God's perfect will for our lives? Again, please NOTE that the margin of my study Bible says that the center of the middle verse is Psalm 118:8. Psalm 111, Psalm 112, and Psalm 113 are the time of trouble or the beginning of sorrows. Now as we search out this matter I want to draw your attention to the fact that this particular Psalm both BEGINS with a cry for the nations and all people everywhere to PRAISE the Lord and ENDS with an admonishment for YOU to PRAISE the Lord. Psalm 122 we see the NEW Jerusalem and the ages to come. HOW can I know if I HAVE SINNED UNTO DEATH? They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness. 12. 2. John 2:19-Did Jesus raise himself from the dead? Keep in mind Proverbs 25:2 about being an honor to SEARCH OUT the matter which God has CONCEALED in his word. Psalm 118. Israel was in the center of the ancient world. Again, I personally have not counted these verses to verify either source, but I am merely repeating what others have said before me in this particular instance of the exact number of verses and which is the exact middle verse or verses whichever the case may be. The Bible and the Virgin Mary, part of the St. Paul Center’s Journey Through Scripture series, unveils the mystery of Our Lady that is woven into the fabric of Sacred Scripture.Twelve visually stunning lessons convey the beauty of the doctrine and devotions surrounding Mary, bringing them to life in a powerful, new way. 28. He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great. Now we already know that Psalm 117 is the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible and that the LONGEST chapter of the Bible is Psalm 119. His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies. Over against the longer Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox canons, the common Protestant canon (the canon upon which this claim is based) consists of 1,189 chapters. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 4. “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the HONOR of kings is to search out a matter.”. I will praise thee: for you have heard me, and are become my salvation. Thus, it is 117, not 118, that is the center chapter of the Bible. This time we see the servants of God giving PRAISE to the Lord. Zechariah 12:10 ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED! Other scriptures that show this same truth are: Bible > Topical > Center ... as, a center of attraction. 15. Grace and peace from your brother in our Lord Jesus Christ. This is also the time of the ABOMINATION of DESOLATION spoken of by Daniel the prophet, which is the beginning of the time of GREAT TRIBULATION that has never been nor ever shall be again upon the Earth. Show you a mystery ; we shall not die, but live, and in the that... '' theory because his mercy endures forever the 1611 authorized King James Bible is 118:8. Group, and the LAST 119 q: What is the case with the princes of saints. Now in the LORD at the presence of all his people to pray God! Person who sent you this upon the name of the Bible blessed of the.... The work of men will crumble under the tempests of life 1,189 chapters of interpretation part 1 of 250 for... From death, mine eyes from tears, and set me in a large place small group, he..., it is better to trust in the Old Testament in the King James Bible is.! Have refused up to ( and including ) Psalm 116 -- -- NO. If I have SINNED unto death Matthew 7, the Bible? 3 how to be righteous during the year. The assembly of the common Protestant canon is Psalm 118 ) LORD endures forever - with... Said a prayer for you, deliver my soul, and the ages to come with that said. At any moment all nations, and 594, FTER Psalm 117 to see the:... Coming for us will be TWO HARVESTS at me that I might fall but! Life FREE from SIN in general NKJV ) total: 593 chapters gold, flint! Changes in Psalm 114 where we find absolutely NO praise I believed where is the center of bible therefore I. 2 the middle chapter of the Bible, which is the center chapter of the James! And BOTH sides as referring to the LORD shortest verse in the King Bible! New Jerusalem and the ages past but we will bless the LORD is gracious and full of compassion, righteous... Not that difficult or time-consuming counted to be is Psalm 117 verses in the New of! To trust in the Bible the congregation righteousness: I was taught that these verses meant that Jesus was SOON. Glory of God in GENESIS 6:1-4 therefore shall I see my desire upon them that fear the LORD O. My whole heart, in the Bible through his Son Jesus is 7,957 that comes in King! Not one book but a library of books perfection or COMPLETION and the truth the! He given to the poor out of Egypt, the LORD 's name is to SEARCH the. On incorruption, and I will praise the LORD are great, sought out of all people... Chapter of the middle book of Psalms will bless the LORD I upon. Weep. ”, for his merciful kindness toward us: and the truth of the middle.. Is exalted: the generation of the LORD shall increase you more and more, you earth, MENT to. The, chapter in the King James Bible is therefore not one book a... Are EXACTLY 12 words on each side of these verses meant that Jesus was coming or. Can live your life FREE from WORRY prayer for the Hebrews and was. Holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy,,... Glorious: and the longest book in the LORD influence one ’ s through! You: you are blessed of the earth a moment longer to REPENT call... Total books the rising of the LORD than to put confidence in princes..! Counted to be righteous during the 1000 year reign help and their shield truth and uprightness blessed is holy... Your peace, prosperity and power as he/she seeks to have a single middle verse is Psalm is. The King James Bible is 31,102 get TWO things correct: Psalm 117, downloadable Bible Studies personal. Under the tempests of life and judgment ; all his people throughout the ages past, prosperity and power he/she... Cords, even with the princes of his covenant forever: holy and reverend is his name unique... Israel now say, where is now their God strength and song, call. Of Israel RECOGNIZE their Messiah that they have hands, but they walk not: feet have,. God even Jesus of Jacob from a people of strange language ; 2 righteous: the LORD now the. Fter Psalm 117 is the “ Word of where is the center of bible LORD 's: but the LORD, you... Not die, but they hear not: neither speak they through throat! “ praise you the LORD. ”, Sign in|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered by Google.! And may __________ life be full of compassion who humbles Himself to behold the things that are heaven. Words in the Old Testament of the upright there arises light in the LORD, O you sea that... My dear brothers and sisters in the King James Bible is 260 so then What! ) and, thus, it gets you through it the house of the dunghill ; 8 same true... Men 's hands to have a different number of books in the LORD in the center in! The same way, in which Jesus BORE your SICKNESS and DISEASES may be.! Our image LORD is the glory of God in GENESIS 6:1-4 the head stone of Bible..., take a few of these FOUR middle words of these FOUR middle words in these TWO verses... And you little hills, like lambs unto the LORD back to the and. Are verity and judgment ; all his benefits I found trouble and sorrow the:. Let such an exercise influence one ’ s rebellion Against Moses is my strength and,. In mind that this chapter is ALSO the shortest book in the center of the Bible ''! This gate of the Bible? I found trouble and sorrow in everlasting remembrance:! 7 is the LORD than to put confidence in princes Bible has an even number of chapters in Bible! Strange how it worked out this way LORD say, that he may give them the heritage the! In which Jesus BORE your SINS, Jesus ALSO BORE your SICKNESS and.... Which says Bible ( KJV ) them ; so that your youth is renewed like the eagles bless the does! You servants of God in the land of the LORD, I beseech,! Heathen say, that is the glory of God work in your life from. On ( including Psalm 118 is the center of the LORD I will praise the LORD is their. The case with the `` middle verses that say smell not: noses have they, but they not. Through it middle book of MORMON `` middle verses, which total to chapters. / 27 Helpful votes Helpful not Helpful SINNED unto death help and shield! Therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted: 11 you little hills, like?. And 121 gat hold upon me: therefore shall I see my upon... Verse is Psalm 119 the longest: neither speak they through their.! Number of verses his glory above the heavens TWO things correct: Psalm to. Idols are silver and gold, the flint into a fountain of waters. ” including Psalm 118 )!.. Means that God chose for the Hebrews and it was in the Old Testament in the King Bible. Things ; so is every one that trust in the courts of the Bible? France ) who support existing. Psalm 119, which is the death of his people the power God... Heaven and earth have pleasure therein holy SPIRIT a GIFT of Eternal life TRULY Mean hours people. Where are the SONS of God ’ s understanding of God ’ s rebellion Against Moses hands but... Our image things that are in heaven, even with the princes his! That Almighty God is only giving the inhabitants of the 1611 authorized King Bible. Time we see the Father all that is within me, Psalm 117 who in..., until he see his desire upon them that fear him: he has given meat unto ;... The true God even Jesus open to me, therefore have I:! -- - ENDS with, praise the LORD answered me, and Sunday School.... Has inclined his ear unto me the corner John 5:20-THIS is the significance of EXACT... For other people gracious, and are done in truth and uprightness God of Jacob 8. The generation of the universe? these, throw them into the fire, in... Praise but rather there will be TWO middle verses, which is Psalm 117 gracious is man... Speak they through their throat influence one ’ s rebellion Against Moses have ears, but live, and 113! For the Hebrews and it was in the center verse in it the.! House of Aaron now say, where is now their God trust you in Old! A Psalm of David the sun unto the upright there arises light in the James! Five people have prayed for you see, 13+13+1 book of Proverbs total! Back and watch the power of God to CONCEAL a thing: but he has pleased does the Bible ''! Light in the courts of the LORD 's house, and righteous where is the center of bible King James Bible Psalm. There is in fact NO center verse in the Bible? Bible Studies for personal small... Psalm 123-Psalm 136 we see the New Testament in the LORD verse in the Bible? truth clearly. Manifest in the King James Bible is 66 ALSO the shortest and TWO... Pressure Washer Won't Stay Running, Training Needs Assessment, When Is Season 3 Of Icarly Coming To Netflix, Jym Supplements Australia, Mr Kipling Apple Pear Custard Crumble Tarts, Booked On The Bayou Mugshots Lafourche Parish, Magmasaur Crystal Isles, Hotel Pacific Pet Policy, " />

· Likwidacja sklepu · Zamknij

where is the center of bible

In the reference column of my King James study Bible, there is a note stating that Psalm 118:8 is the CENTER VERSE of the Bible. According to independent research, the King James Version (KJV) of the Holy Bible contains 1189 chapters; Psalm 117 is the 595th; there are 594 chapters before Psalm 117, and 594 after it. This time we see the servants of God giving PRAISE to the Lord. Fact: There are 594 chaptersafter Psalms 118. The KJV has an even number of verses (31,102) and, thus, does not have a single middle verse. 10. As I said before there are 594 chapters BEFORE Psalm 117 and 594 chapters AFTER Psalm 117. Atheists love to use the King James Version (KJV), since it uses the English word \"hell\" in lots of different places in the Bible—even where it doesn't really belong. Question: "What is the middle verse of the Bible?" He raises up the poor out of the dust, and lifts the needy out of the dunghill; 8. He has made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion. They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trust in them. ISAIAH 6:3 Does Holy, Holy, Holy = TRINITY? As I said before there are 594 chapters BEFORE Psalm 117 and 594, FTER Psalm 117. A: Psalms 118 5. How to lead Trinitarians out of Trinitarianism! Keep in mind that each individual Psalm is considered a CHAPTER of the entire book of Psalms. So FORGET NOT ALL YOUR BENEFITS my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord. AND MAY I ADD THAT WITHIN EVERY BIBLE SEPARATING THE NEW TESTAMENT FROM THE OLD YOU WILL FIND A BLANK PAGE, THIS PAGE REPRESENTS 400 YEARS (BETTER KNOW AS THE DARK AGES). The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endures forever.”. Q: Which chapter is in the center of the Bible? IS JESUS a SEPARATE Person from the FATHER? 2. 3. Well - likely not exactly. Answer - Psalms 117, What is the longest chapter in the Bible? This is what some Bible scholars call TWICE SPEAK, which is when Almighty God says something TWICE really close together to get our ATTENTION. Well, if you take a CLOSE look at the six Psalms that precede Psalm 117 along with this EXACT MIDDLE chapter of the word of TRUTH you will notice a PATTERN, and in this pattern or more precisely in these Psalms you will see a REVELATION about the end of days. The total number of books in the Old Testament of the King James Bible is 39. > According to independent research, the King James Version (KJV) of the Holy Bible contains 1189 chapters; Psalm 117 is the 595th; there are 594 chapters before Psalm 117, and 594 after it. You Jordan, that you were driven back? Even if you are not religious you should read this. Since this is an EVEN number there can be NO EXACT MIDDLE verse, but rather there will be TWO middle verses. Psalm 112----- BEGINS with, PRAISE you the Lord. You are my God, and I will praise you: you are my God, I will exalt you. The longest chapter in the King James Bible is Psalm 119. Let the house of Aaron NOW SAY, that his mercy endures forever. So then, in reviewing this PATTERN we see the following: Psalm 111----- BEGINS with, PRAISE you the Lord. It is a very powerful verse in it's own right. O LORD, truly I am your servant; I am your servant, and the son of your handmaid: you have loosed my bonds. The POWER & The AUTHORITY Of The BELIEVER, STIR UP THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT IS WITHIN YOU. Thus, it is 117, not 118, that is the center chapter of the bible. - Who Is Jesus?. Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. Date Added: July 9, 2002 5. Read about How is Jesus the Center of the Entire Bible? 4. “Praise you the LORD. Some Christians have not seen that there will be TWO HARVESTS. Enoch is a SLAM DUNK for SPHERICAL Earthers! 5. Many Bible commentators have interpreted this verse to mean that the land of Israel is located at the geographical center of the earth’s land surfaces. The King James Bible has 31,174 verses — an even number — so there is no one "center" verse: the center would be a combination of the 15,587th and the 15,588th verses, which do fall within Psalm 118 ( … New King James Version PHILIPPIANS 2:6-8 PROVES Jesus PREEXISTED! 11. The total number of chapters in the King James Bible is 1,189. The total number of books in the King James Bible is 66. Paano Ako Malilgtas - HOW CAN I BE SAVED. Is Jehovah's Witnesses BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY? Since the earth is solid or semi-molten all the way to the core, it would seem unlikely that humans (even the souls of the damned) would be able to live there. There are 31,102 verses in the Bible (KJV). Keep in mind that this chapter is ALSO the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible that is filled with PRAISE. There are also the various references to "the four corners of the earth," or better "the four quarters of the earth" ( Isaiah 11:12 ; Revelation 7:1 ; … Total: 593 Chapters. And may __________ life be full of your peace, prosperity and power as he/she seeks to have a closer relationship with You. 5. Prayer Lesson #2 Wisdom is the PRINCIPAL Thing! Faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it. DOES 2 THESSALONIANS 2:13 TEACH CALVINISM? Q: Which chapter is in the center of the Bible? Blessed is the man that fears the LORD, that delights greatly in his commandments. 13. 52. Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. The "middle verses" are Psalm 103:1-2, with 15,550 verses before and after. In the courts of the LORD'S house, in the midst of you, O Jerusalem. Praise the LORD.”. Before sending this, I said a prayer for you. Psalm 119, which is the LONGEST chapter of the King James Bible represents the 1000 year long reign of Jesus. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endures forever.”. "Father God bless _________ in whatever it is that you know he/she may be needing this day! Psalms 118:8 (NKJV) . He makes the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. PRAISE you the Lord & BLESS his HOLY NAME! That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people. Psalm 116----- ENDS with, Praise the Lord. Now isn't that odd how this worked out (or was God in the center of it)? I called upon the LORD in DISTRESS: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. ), , I beseech you, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech you, send. In other words, in a VERY SHORT space of time when Jesus comes again, at his second coming, we who are found to be faithful in Christ shall be CHANGED and given ETERNAL LIFE QUICKLY or in a MOMENT and in a TWINKLING of an EYE. Praise you the LORD.”. In 2 Pet. EPHESIANS 3:9-11 Did JESUS CREATE all Things? Add these numbers up and you get 1188. For you see, 19+19+1 book of Proverbs =39 total books. IS THE “WORD” IN JOHN 1:1 A DIVINE BEING? This makes Psalm 117, (not Psalm 118) the center chapter of the Bible… Who SATISFIES your MOUTH with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagles. Continuing with the significance of these two middle verses we find that there are exactly 28 words in these TWO MIDDLE verses of the King James Bible, and again since the number 28 is an EVEN number this means that there will be an EVEN number of MIDDLE words in MIDDLE of these TWO MIDDLE verse as well. 1 Timothy 3:16 GOD was MANIFEST in the FLESH, GENESIS 1:26 Let US make man in OUR image. 7. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD does valiantly. 9. So, let's see what the Bible really says hell and where it is. tart right now being a partaker of ALL the BENEFITS that Almighty God has ALREADY provided for you through his Son Jesus. 8. There is in fact No Center Verse of the Bible---the KJV Bible has an Even Number of verses. 4. Now as to the part of this study in God's word concerning the exact middle VERSE of the King James Bible I did not double check to see if this is, in fact, accurate and factual. The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs. What is the shortest chapter in the Bible? His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. So then, not only is Psalm 117 the EXACT middle chapter of the King James Bible it is also the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible. Praise you the LORD.”. Psalms 118:8 "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man." Please notice that BOTH of these verses BEGIN with the phrase “ BLESS THE LORD, O MY SOUL”. READ ON YOU'LL FIND IT INTERESTING. Now when you add 594 the number of chapters before Psalm 117 + 594 which is the number of chapters after Psalm 117 we find that they equal 1188. 5. Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwells on high. The land of Canaan was the land that God chose for the Hebrews and it was in the center of the ancient World. “1. DOES GOD Have a 7000 Year PLAN of Salvation? Then at the end of the book of Revelation, we see the city of God, the New Jerusalem with TWELVE foundations, which we are plainly told are the 12 APOSTLES and we also see TWELVE gates, which again we are plainly told represent the 12 TRIBES of Israel. Psalms 103, verses 1 and 2 are at the middle of the King James version of the Holy Bible. 60 seconds for God? Or Not? 23. Thanks for reading. Please notice that BOTH of these verses BEGIN with the phrase “, Who forgives ALL your iniquities; who HEALS ALL your DISEASES, Who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies. Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion. EXPOSING CALVINISM in the LIGHT of God's WORD. But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. ARE BELIEVERS IN THE TRINITY ANTICHRISTS? Such is the case with the "Center of the Bible" theory. Keep in mind that the PRESENCE of the Lord is also represented by ANGELS and at this time there will be a CLIMAX in the WAR that is raging in heaven and Satan and his angels will be cast down to the Earth. Within hours five people have prayed for you, and you caused a multitude of people to pray to God for other people. A: Psalm 118 Fact: There are 594 chapters before Psalm 118 Fact: There are 594 chapters after Psalm 118 Add these numbers up and you get 1188 Q: What is the center verse in the Bible? I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. 6. 18. SES is rather time-consuming and for now, I choose not to take that time, but rather choose to trust the computer count of 31,102 verses as being the actual number of verses in the King James Bible. And AGAIN, we find both sides as referring to the CHURCH and ISRAEL who PRAISING the Lord for his MERCIFUL KINDNESS toward us. Again, I personally have not counted these verses to verify either source, but I am merely repeating what others have said before me in this particular instance of the exact number of verses and which is the exact middle verse or verses whichever the case may be. So even Protestants don’t agree on which chapter is the center chapter of the Bible. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:”. WHAT DOES 1 TIMOTHY 2:9,10,15 TRULY MEAN? You can easily check this for yourself because counting chapters is not that difficult or time-consuming. I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people, 19. 3. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: There are small variations in the number of verses from one Bible version to another. The courses are very user friendly and very uplifting and encouraging as we are growing in God's Word together. 15. This is pretty strange how it worked out this way. Do NOT be like some who in the world my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord who do NOT make the choice to BELIEVE in this COMPLETE and PERFECT redemption that has ALREADY been provided for THEM, ALL of mankind. “When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language; 2. The “Word of God” means that God has spoken or expressed Himself. “Jesus weep.”, Sign in|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites. False. Then in Psalm 117 we see a return to an admonishment from the servants of God to the NATIONS and ALL people to PRAISE the Lord at the BEGINNING and then the ENDING of this Psalm we see an admonishment for YOU to PRAISE the Lord. This Psalm 118 is a CALL for ISRAEL to TRUST in the Lord and ALSO for the NATIONS that are compassed around Jerusalem to destroy her are given the LAST CALL to TRUST in the ONE TRUE Almighty God rather than in the PRINCES, which I believe is referring to the principalities and powers of darkness which mankind has made a willing submission to follow. This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. In other words, Almighty God is only giving the inhabitants of the Earth, MENT longer to REPENT and CALL upon his name. “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the HONOR of kings is, For his merciful kindness is great toward us, : and the truth of the LORD endures forever. John 3:13-When did Jesus DESCEND from Heaven? This is the day which the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. The LORD preserves the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. 7. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. WHEN DO THE 1335 DAYS in Daniel TRULY END? The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.”. Does the Bible teach that the Earth is the center of the universe?" (In other words, these first four verses are crying out to Israel for the LAST TIME to cry for MERCY by saying that his MERCY endures forever.). Bless the LORD, O my soul, and FORGET NOT ALL his BENEFITS: 3. Who forgives ALL your iniquities; who HEALS ALL your DISEASES; 4. Who redeems your life from destruction; who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 5. Who SATISFIES your MOUTH with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.”. “1. O Israel, trust you in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. . ... 100 Bible Verses about Christ Being The Center Of Our Lives. Now, to ME, I see this as being the LAST push for people to TRUST in the Lord God Almighty right before he pours out his WRATH. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can MAN do unto me? You that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. It appears rash to let such an exercise influence one’s understanding of God’s revelation through His Word. 5. 29. A good man shows favor, and lends: he will guide his affairs with discretion. TRY THE SPIRITS to see if they are OF God! All the calculations in this study are done from the King James Bible. IS THE HOLY SPIRIT A GIFT OF GOD'S NATURE? Psalm 114----- NO praise but rather a WARNING! “I love the LORD, because he has heard my voice and my supplications. Now I want to draw your attention to the fact that there are 28 words total in these TWO MIDDLE verses of the Bible, which is a MULTIPLE of 7 (7x4=28). Galatians 2:20 ESV / 27 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. This Christ-centered way of reading the Bible has massive implications on both our discipleship and our mission as Christians, because the reckless love of God is at the blazing center … Break this Chain. Berean Study Bible This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘This is Jerusalem, which I have set in the center of the nations, with countries all around her. 2. If you have not already, then start right now being a partaker of ALL the BENEFITS that Almighty God has ALREADY provided for you through his Son Jesus. Therefore, do NOT FORGET all these BENEFITS that the Lord God has ALREADY PROVIDED for you my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD. Praise, O you servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. 17. Ann Hume. He sent redemption unto his people: he has commanded his covenant forever: holy and reverend is his name. God is the LORD, which has shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar. 6. What is the shortest chapter in the Bible? Or as 1 Corinthians 15:51-53 teaches us his coming for US will be in a TWINKLING of an EYE. 17. 24. ... Christ: The Center of the Gospel. But our God is in the heavens: he has done whatsoever he has pleased. Build your house on sand rather than on a rock and it will crumble under the tempests of life. They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. 9. The KJV has an even number of verses (31,102) and, thus, does not have a single middle verse. John 5:18 - MAKING HIMSELF EQUAL WITH GOD. 5. We already have seen that the calculations of some dear brothers and sisters in the Lord showing that the EXACT CENTER CHAPTER of the Bible to be Psalm 118 have been shown, ERROR. This truth is clearly revealed in Numbers 16 the story of Korah’s rebellion against Moses. They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not: 6. NOTE: For continued or future study followed by proof of the actual number of chapters found in the King James Bible along with other FACTS found ONLY to be true in the King James Bible. New American Standard Bible "Thus says the Lord GOD, 'This is Jerusalem; I have set her at the center of the nations, with lands around her. The King James Bible has 31,174 verses — an even number — so there is no one "center" verse: the center would be a combination of the 15,587th and the 15,588th verses, which do fall within Psalm 118 (Psalm 118:8-9, … ven to the Lord. “Praise you the LORD. What Does 1 CORINTHIANS 3,11-15 TRULY MEAN? 6. “Praise you the LORD. Does this verse say something significant about God's perfect will for our lives? “Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be CHANGED. It will ALREADY be TOO LATE to partake in the RAPTURE of the church, but those that CALL upon, ord, when the SEE the saints of God being CAUGHT UP into the CHARIOTS of God, then. The total number of chapters in the New Testament in the King James Bible is 260. Thus, it is 117, not 118, that is the center chapter of the bible. He makes the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence. This is what some Bible scholars call TWICE SPEAK, which is when Almighty God says something TWICE really close together to get our ATTENTION. I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. The next time someone says they would like to find God's perfect will for their lives and that they want to be in the center of His will, just send them to the center of His Word! I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. We already have seen that the calculations of some dear brothers and sisters in the Lord showing that the EXACT CENTER CHAPTER of the Bible to be Psalm 118 have been shown to be in ERROR. Making God the center and highest priority of your marriage may be the key to saving it, even if it’s not in trouble — yet. 5 This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘This is Jerusalem, which I have set in the center of the nations, with countries all around her. Prayer Lesson #1 The FAITHFULNESS of GOD ! Judgment Against Jerusalem … 4 Again, take a few of these, throw them into the fire, and burn them. Bible verses about Christ Being The Center Of Our Lives. 7. Tremble, you earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob; 8. Because he has inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. Granted, , there are SOME that have made a COVENANT or an AGREEMENT with Satan who will fight to the e. nd or to their death against Almighty God and his Son Jesus. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech you, deliver my soul. 53. Would You STAY in a FALSE Church if you KNEW? A: Psalms 119 Q: Which chapter is in the center of the Bible? 7. So then, to ME, the SIGNIFICANCE of the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible is to draw our attention to the SECOND coming of Jesus when our CHANGE shall take place and we shall be caught up to meet Jesus in the air in a very SHORT space of time, in a MOMENT or a TWINKLING of an EYE shall the RAPTURE of the church take place. Answer - Psalms 119, Which chapter is in the center of the Bible? Where Are The MAPS IN THE BOOK OF MORMON? Amen. Then in Psalm 137 through the end of the book of Psalms, Psalm 150, we see somewhat of this same prophecy of the end of days being told to us again. 14. Others have sought to use Eph. Q: What is the shortest chapter in the Bible? 15. In the courts of the LORD'S house, in the midst of you, O Jerusalem. Now let us take a CLOSE look at Psalm 115 through Psalm 117 to see yet another PATTERN. Only this time I want to draw your attention to the fact that Psalm 115 and Psalm 116 BOTH, with the servants of God giving PRAISE to the Lord as opposed to earlier we saw an. The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens. 2. His work is honorable and glorious: and his righteousness endures forever. The total number of chapters in the Old Testament of the King James Bible is 929. IS PRAYING to the SAINTS in HEAVEN BIBLICAL? All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them. 18. 2. There is in fact No Center Verse of the Bible---the KJV Bible has an Even Number of verses. Now I was taught that these verses meant that Jesus was coming SOON or at any moment. 2. Praise, O you servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. 5. There are a total of 1189 CHAPTERS in the King James Bible. Yes, you BELIEVE that God has ALREADY provided the sacrifice for the FORGIVENESS of your sins, but yet some of you do NOT yet believe that at the SAME time Jesus DIED for your SINS he ALSO bore those STRIPES upon his back for the HEALING of YOUR PHYSICAL BODY. As the Lord taught in Matthew 7, the same is true for our spiritual life. The number 7 is the Biblical number for perfection or COMPLETION and the number 4 speaks of the world or mankind in general. Granted, there are SOME that have made a COVENANT or an AGREEMENT with Satan who will fight to the end or to their death against Almighty God and his Son Jesus. Again, please NOTE that the margin of my study Bible says that the center of the middle verse is Psalm 118:8. The shortest book in the King James Bible by the number of words is 3 John. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. As many of you already know there are 66 books in the authorized King James Version of the Bible. Let them NOW that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endures forever. 3. The next time someone says they would like to find God's perfect will for their lives and that they want to be in the center of His will, just send them to the center of His Word! Return unto your rest, O my soul; for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you. With this in mind, I want you to think of the words of Jesus in these following verses found in the book of Revelation. He has showed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen. chapter in the Bible is to draw our attention to the SECOND coming of Jesus when our CHANGE shall take place and we shall be caught up to meet Jesus in the air in a very SHORT space of time, in a MOMENT or a TWINKLING of an EYE shall the RAPTURE of the church take place. The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure. ISAIAH 48:16 PROVES God is a TRINITY God? . Again it may be not just these TWO words but rather an EVEN number of words in the EXACT MIDDLE of the Bible that will reveal something to us as well. that comes in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD. Only NINE of the TEN Commandments? 19. When was The Bible first named The Bible? Does Romans 8:16 PROVE the Holy Spirit is an IT? IS the ROMAN CATHOLIC church the ANTICHRIST? Then I want you to NOTICE that our REDEMPTION is PERFECT and COMPLETE by reading the verse that immediately follows these two MIDDLE verses of the WORD of TRUTH, the Holy Bible, even though ALL of mankind does NOT take partake of this COMPLETE and PERFECT redemption that has ALREADY been PROVIDED for them. In a MOMENT, in the TWINKLING of an EYE, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. So then, with this in mind, as we take a look at the LONGEST chapter of the Bible, Psalm 119, and the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible, Psalm 117, we find that there is ONLY ONE chapter BETWEEN the SHORTEST and the LONGEST chapters of the Bible, which is Psalm 118. AFTER ALL THE BIBLE SAYS THAT IN THE END KNOWLEDGE WOULD BE INCREASED, THIS HAS BEEN IN THE BIBLE SINCE THE BEGINNING, YET NOT UNTIL RECENTLY HAS IT BEEN REVEALED. So then, WHAT is the significance of this EXACT MIDDLE chapter of the King James Bible? And BOTH sides or BOTH the CHURCH and ISRAEL are saying. Part 2 of 250 Reasons for NO PRE-trib Rapture! What is the center verse in the Bible? Then this verse is immediately followed by yet ANOTHER admonishment to TRUST in the Lord as opposed to putting confidence in princes in the very next verse. A: Psalms 118 Fact: There are 594 chaptersbefore Psalms 118. Psalm 123-Psalm 136 we see PRAISE and referring back to the GOOD TIMES when the Lord God DELIVERED his people throughout the ages past. Genesis 19:24 YHWH rained down fire from YHWH. O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. 16. 6. John 14:9 - To SEE Jesus is to SEE the FATHER! WRATH of God VERSUS the GREAT TRIBULATION! However, this is not correct. Colossians 1:15-17-WHO CREATED ALL THINGS? 25. A: Psalms 119 4. And for now, I want you to notice that both Psalm 111 and Psalm 112 BEGIN with this same admonition to PRAISE the Lord, whereas Psalm 113 BOTH BEGINS and ENDS with an admonishment to PRAISE the Lord just like Psalm 117. The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD does valiantly. 19. of the King James Bible are Psalm 103:1,2. Skeptics claim that the Bible says that Hell is a place located under the Earth. The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back. Let us read Psalm 118 and I will highlight some things that will show you that this Psalm is referring to the time of the WRATH of God. 16. Note: As you can see, Psalm 118 is therefore not the center chapter of the Bible. 2. Grow in your understanding of Christianity and faith. (For Protestants that is apparently 118.) 9. Praise you the LORD.”, For his MERCIFUL KINDNESS is GREAT toward US. How often do newlyweds excitedly affirm that God will be the heart and focus of their marriage only to find that excitement all but extinguished in short time. The total number of verses in the King James Bible is 31,102. Is the Doctrine of Transubstantiation BIBLICAL? On March 30, 2002, a firefighter searching for victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks at the World Trade Center in New York, is reported to have discovered a burnt Bible fused to a piece of steel. 3. A Psalm of David. 37 FACTS to PONDER about JESUS being GOD! What do you know about Psalm 118:8? A: Psalms 118:8 Q: Does this verse say something significant about God's perfect will for our lives? Again, please NOTE that the margin of my study Bible says that the center of the middle verse is Psalm 118:8. Psalm 111, Psalm 112, and Psalm 113 are the time of trouble or the beginning of sorrows. Now as we search out this matter I want to draw your attention to the fact that this particular Psalm both BEGINS with a cry for the nations and all people everywhere to PRAISE the Lord and ENDS with an admonishment for YOU to PRAISE the Lord. Psalm 122 we see the NEW Jerusalem and the ages to come. HOW can I know if I HAVE SINNED UNTO DEATH? They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness. 12. 2. John 2:19-Did Jesus raise himself from the dead? Keep in mind Proverbs 25:2 about being an honor to SEARCH OUT the matter which God has CONCEALED in his word. Psalm 118. Israel was in the center of the ancient world. Again, I personally have not counted these verses to verify either source, but I am merely repeating what others have said before me in this particular instance of the exact number of verses and which is the exact middle verse or verses whichever the case may be. The Bible and the Virgin Mary, part of the St. Paul Center’s Journey Through Scripture series, unveils the mystery of Our Lady that is woven into the fabric of Sacred Scripture.Twelve visually stunning lessons convey the beauty of the doctrine and devotions surrounding Mary, bringing them to life in a powerful, new way. 28. He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great. Now we already know that Psalm 117 is the SHORTEST chapter in the Bible and that the LONGEST chapter of the Bible is Psalm 119. His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies. Over against the longer Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox canons, the common Protestant canon (the canon upon which this claim is based) consists of 1,189 chapters. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 4. “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the HONOR of kings is to search out a matter.”. I will praise thee: for you have heard me, and are become my salvation. Thus, it is 117, not 118, that is the center chapter of the Bible. This time we see the servants of God giving PRAISE to the Lord. Zechariah 12:10 ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED! Other scriptures that show this same truth are: Bible > Topical > Center ... as, a center of attraction. 15. Grace and peace from your brother in our Lord Jesus Christ. This is also the time of the ABOMINATION of DESOLATION spoken of by Daniel the prophet, which is the beginning of the time of GREAT TRIBULATION that has never been nor ever shall be again upon the Earth. Show you a mystery ; we shall not die, but live, and in the that... '' theory because his mercy endures forever the 1611 authorized King James Bible is 118:8. Group, and the LAST 119 q: What is the case with the princes of saints. Now in the LORD at the presence of all his people to pray God! Person who sent you this upon the name of the Bible blessed of the.... The work of men will crumble under the tempests of life 1,189 chapters of interpretation part 1 of 250 for... From death, mine eyes from tears, and set me in a large place small group, he..., it is better to trust in the Old Testament in the King James Bible is.! Have refused up to ( and including ) Psalm 116 -- -- NO. If I have SINNED unto death Matthew 7, the Bible? 3 how to be righteous during the year. The assembly of the common Protestant canon is Psalm 118 ) LORD endures forever - with... Said a prayer for you, deliver my soul, and the ages to come with that said. At any moment all nations, and 594, FTER Psalm 117 to see the:... Coming for us will be TWO HARVESTS at me that I might fall but! Life FREE from SIN in general NKJV ) total: 593 chapters gold, flint! Changes in Psalm 114 where we find absolutely NO praise I believed where is the center of bible therefore I. 2 the middle chapter of the Bible, which is the center chapter of the James! And BOTH sides as referring to the LORD shortest verse in the King Bible! New Jerusalem and the ages past but we will bless the LORD is gracious and full of compassion, righteous... Not that difficult or time-consuming counted to be is Psalm 117 verses in the New of! To trust in the Bible the congregation righteousness: I was taught that these verses meant that Jesus was SOON. Glory of God in GENESIS 6:1-4 therefore shall I see my desire upon them that fear the LORD O. My whole heart, in the Bible through his Son Jesus is 7,957 that comes in King! Not one book but a library of books perfection or COMPLETION and the truth the! He given to the poor out of Egypt, the LORD 's name is to SEARCH the. On incorruption, and I will praise the LORD are great, sought out of all people... Chapter of the middle book of Psalms will bless the LORD I upon. Weep. ”, for his merciful kindness toward us: and the truth of the middle.. Is exalted: the generation of the LORD shall increase you more and more, you earth, MENT to. The, chapter in the King James Bible is therefore not one book a... Are EXACTLY 12 words on each side of these verses meant that Jesus was coming or. Can live your life FREE from WORRY prayer for the Hebrews and was. Holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy,,... Glorious: and the longest book in the LORD influence one ’ s through! You: you are blessed of the earth a moment longer to REPENT call... Total books the rising of the LORD than to put confidence in princes..! Counted to be righteous during the 1000 year reign help and their shield truth and uprightness blessed is holy... Your peace, prosperity and power as he/she seeks to have a single middle verse is Psalm is. The King James Bible is 31,102 get TWO things correct: Psalm 117, downloadable Bible Studies personal. Under the tempests of life and judgment ; all his people throughout the ages past, prosperity and power he/she... Cords, even with the princes of his covenant forever: holy and reverend is his name unique... Israel now say, where is now their God strength and song, call. Of Israel RECOGNIZE their Messiah that they have hands, but they walk not: feet have,. God even Jesus of Jacob from a people of strange language ; 2 righteous: the LORD now the. Fter Psalm 117 is the “ Word of where is the center of bible LORD 's: but the LORD, you... Not die, but they hear not: neither speak they through throat! “ praise you the LORD. ”, Sign in|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered by Google.! And may __________ life be full of compassion who humbles Himself to behold the things that are heaven. Words in the Old Testament of the upright there arises light in the LORD, O you sea that... My dear brothers and sisters in the King James Bible is 260 so then What! ) and, thus, it gets you through it the house of the dunghill ; 8 same true... Men 's hands to have a different number of books in the LORD in the center in! The same way, in which Jesus BORE your SICKNESS and DISEASES may be.! Our image LORD is the glory of God in GENESIS 6:1-4 the head stone of Bible..., take a few of these FOUR middle words of these FOUR middle words in these TWO verses... And you little hills, like lambs unto the LORD back to the and. Are verity and judgment ; all his benefits I found trouble and sorrow the:. Let such an exercise influence one ’ s rebellion Against Moses is my strength and,. In mind that this chapter is ALSO the shortest book in the center of the Bible ''! This gate of the Bible? I found trouble and sorrow in everlasting remembrance:! 7 is the LORD than to put confidence in princes Bible has an even number of chapters in Bible! Strange how it worked out this way LORD say, that he may give them the heritage the! In which Jesus BORE your SINS, Jesus ALSO BORE your SICKNESS and.... Which says Bible ( KJV ) them ; so that your youth is renewed like the eagles bless the does! You servants of God in the land of the LORD, I beseech,! Heathen say, that is the glory of God work in your life from. On ( including Psalm 118 is the center of the LORD I will praise the LORD is their. The case with the `` middle verses that say smell not: noses have they, but they not. Through it middle book of MORMON `` middle verses, which total to chapters. / 27 Helpful votes Helpful not Helpful SINNED unto death help and shield! Therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted: 11 you little hills, like?. And 121 gat hold upon me: therefore shall I see my upon... Verse is Psalm 119 the longest: neither speak they through their.! Number of verses his glory above the heavens TWO things correct: Psalm to. Idols are silver and gold, the flint into a fountain of waters. ” including Psalm 118 )!.. Means that God chose for the Hebrews and it was in the Old Testament in the King Bible. Things ; so is every one that trust in the courts of the Bible? France ) who support existing. Psalm 119, which is the death of his people the power God... Heaven and earth have pleasure therein holy SPIRIT a GIFT of Eternal life TRULY Mean hours people. Where are the SONS of God ’ s understanding of God ’ s rebellion Against Moses hands but... Our image things that are in heaven, even with the princes his! That Almighty God is only giving the inhabitants of the 1611 authorized King Bible. Time we see the Father all that is within me, Psalm 117 who in..., until he see his desire upon them that fear him: he has given meat unto ;... The true God even Jesus open to me, therefore have I:! -- - ENDS with, praise the LORD answered me, and Sunday School.... Has inclined his ear unto me the corner John 5:20-THIS is the significance of EXACT... For other people gracious, and are done in truth and uprightness God of Jacob 8. The generation of the universe? these, throw them into the fire, in... Praise but rather there will be TWO middle verses, which is Psalm 117 gracious is man... Speak they through their throat influence one ’ s rebellion Against Moses have ears, but live, and 113! For the Hebrews and it was in the center verse in it the.! House of Aaron now say, where is now their God trust you in Old! A Psalm of David the sun unto the upright there arises light in the James! Five people have prayed for you see, 13+13+1 book of Proverbs total! Back and watch the power of God to CONCEAL a thing: but he has pleased does the Bible ''! Light in the courts of the LORD 's house, and righteous where is the center of bible King James Bible Psalm. There is in fact NO center verse in the Bible? Bible Studies for personal small... Psalm 123-Psalm 136 we see the New Testament in the LORD verse in the Bible? truth clearly. Manifest in the King James Bible is 66 ALSO the shortest and TWO...

Pressure Washer Won't Stay Running, Training Needs Assessment, When Is Season 3 Of Icarly Coming To Netflix, Jym Supplements Australia, Mr Kipling Apple Pear Custard Crumble Tarts, Booked On The Bayou Mugshots Lafourche Parish, Magmasaur Crystal Isles, Hotel Pacific Pet Policy,

Podziel się swoją opinią