>537039048 One way I saw this is that the potara last longer when not using god ki, like we saw with kefla and vegito in z, but once god ki was beign used for everything, like in the fight against zamasu, they defused in less than 10 minutes. >>537039048 One way I saw this is that the potara last longer when not using god ki, like we saw with kefla and vegito in z, but once god ki was beign used for everything, like in the fight against zamasu, they defused in less than 10 minutes. TROVO L'ULTIMA SEC e FINISCO LA COLLEZIONE DI CARTE su SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES: WORLD MISSION +F. Not sure about his stats, but his passive is still pretty bad. 23 0 0. LR Zamasu can go to SA level 25 to. LR Rosé, AGL Zamasu in his final form, Goku Black, and Fused Zamasu can all finish a fight in a blink. Thankfully they were all rainbow which is a lot easier to find than rainbow LRs. Zamasu. He has Future Zamasu's eye shape, but with dark lines under the bottom eyelids and somewhat smaller ears. This uses all three EZA Rose, MZ, and Black huh... maybe i should keep a lookout and pick the 3 EZA and Int Black and LR Romasu and Rose tomorrow. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. After stealing the original present Goku's body, it underwent physical changes. LR UI + INT UI are also solid choices. It seemed like I had the biggest success using INT black as a connector; that was probably because of color. Try to avoid any other units, including SSB Vegetas, Jiren, fusions, Zamasus, etc. lol) PHY Frieza Final Form (GT) (first one) ... STR Full Power Frieza LR! Zamasu can also provide Extreme allies +3 Ki and +120% to HP, ATK, and DEF. 21. "It is a one time thing, no big deal". your own Pins on Pinterest Vegito VS Buu Results . When I wanted new content for part 3 I didn’t mean farming another copy to SA 5 to get it maxed out lmaooo, I still remember when the first EZA area came out and I got shit on for criticizing it. I'll probably make a full guide next time around like I did for the first couple of CB lol. Best part is that because the STR one’s fusion is an active skill, they will never all happen at the same time. HOW GOOD IS EZA LR ZAMASU (GOKU) vs REALM OF GODS SUPER BATTLE ROAD? It overrides the standard online composite license for still images and video on the Getty Images website. Goodbye Bulma, Trunks, and even you kakarot. 125 Lv. Member. Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL. 1/120: Extreme Class HP, ATK & DEF +80%: Fierce God Slicer - Causes supreme damage to enemy and recovers 7% HP Details: Divine Revelation - Reduces damage received by 40%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 60% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost) ... EZA. I find having 2 colors + one different one to be key: all units share links with someone that is the same color and one different color; this rule applies if an LR and/or DFE TUR Exist. Still rather meh. Cell and Fri eza want in, but given their massive potential and ability to thrive in harsh environments like the vacuum of space, they are forbidden from entering. 21. A Lesson in Good and Evil Gowasu & Zamasu Pros. Would prioritze the Universe 11 Trio and the SSBKK, then see if you can get an LR in there or two and another USS DFE unit. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. BETTER THAN THE LR? Stop with this bullshit. Nightmare - Godly Power - Fear and Faith - Fused Fighter - Big Bad Bosses - Dismal Future - Fierce Battle Realm of Gods - Potara - Future Saga - Time Travelers - Final Trump Card - Exploding Rage x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. Oct 25, 2017 8,514. Zamasu. 4,99. EZA STR F2P LR Zamasu Goku Showcase! Oh boy, can't wait to have the sub on fire once again. EZA Units - PHY Vegito , TEQ Zamasu , STR Gogeta and more; COINS - 490 RED , 70 YELLOW and 40 BLUE; Account 2 - Rank 17 - 25 USD. However, after killing the original present Gowasu, he wore his former master's matching set of gold and green Potara earrings. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! Dokkan Live PL #4 - EZA STR KID GOHAN 47-65 STAGE SUPER STR TEAM . ArtStation - Goku Black & Zamasu, Kimbo Henry img. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Not if all said garbage units are at SA1 with no hidden potential. DBZ … The Goku & Vegeta units act as additional senzu beans that can save your life in lengthy events or when you’re short on items. Oct 24, 2019 #10,761 It'll take that long too, the UR to LR medals for FP Frieza are a 1 drop and you need 35. I had absolutely terrible luck with that and almost stopped spending money on the game entirely until the New Year banner came and i pulled my first copy of LR Goku Black. Fused Zamasu was both horrified and jubilant at learning about the Dark Multiverse. 100% RAINBOW STAR EZA STR SSJ GOTENKS! GET... MADE FOR SUPER BATTLE ROAD! MADE FOR SUPER BATTLE ROAD! 1487. Zamasu blesses the battlefield with a dual Leader Skill that gives Realm of Gods allies +3 Ki & an HP, ATK, and DEF Buff of 170%. 100% RAINBOW STAR FULLY EZA STR BROLY SHOWCASE! Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! 8:snowflake: qwert :snowflake: October 18. 1/80: Extreme Class HP, ATK & DEF +50%: Fierce God Slicer - Causes supreme damage to enemy and recovers 5% HP Details: New Legend - Reduces damage received by 30%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 50% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost) ... EZA. Maybe this means the prime battle lrs can get EZA’s, I fucking hate eza areas cause of heaven restrictions and barely gives any stones. I've hit good numbers with variants of Black, but smashed it today with two SSBKK Gokus and AGL SSG Goku. 2022. Consulta questa sezione per informarti su tutte le ultime novità come nuovi eventi, personaggi e features in arrivo sulle versioni Global e Japan del gioco Chucker. STR Rose does an excellent job supporting Zamasu’s Ki, ATK, and DEF while also dealing tons of Damage. Verified. Hope you find this helpful! Super STR; Super PHY; Extreme Class. Well hopefully LR SSJ Goku is next even if it's a EZA Area. EZA Fierce Battle Saga SSJ GOKU, SSJ2 VEGETA, METALCOOLER, MAJIN BUU, NOUVA, ANDROID13 DOKKAN BATTLE . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Mobile OS Android Region/Device Android - JP N. NeverLosePride Active member. Oct 24, 2017 2,074. 42. Country Italy Multiple Accounts 0. Dragon Ball Legends: 2020-02-24: DOKKAN'S NEWEST CHEAT CODE! EZA SUPER VEGITO, VEGITO BLUE & THE POTARA TEAM vs THE LEGENDARY GOKU EVENT! God of Defiance Zamasu (EZA) Edit. The EZA for the Prime Battle First Form Frieza will be live on November 5th. 250 M COUNTDOWN CAMPAIGN - PORUNGA / EZA FAMILY / LR GREAT SAIYAMAN | Dragon … Leader: True power of a God Zamasu; Friend: True power of a God Zamasu; Mark of Almighty Power Goku Black (SSR) Merciless Condemnation Goku Black (SSR) & Zamasu [EZA] Wrath of the Absolute God Fusion Zamasu [EZA] Dark Menace Goku Black The best combo is Blue Bois, AGL SSBKK, STR SSBKK. FiGPiN … Yeah I’m confused. Leader: True power of a God Zamasu; Friend: True power of a God Zamasu; Mark of Almighty Power Goku Black (SSR) Merciless Condemnation Goku Black (SSR) & Zamasu [EZA] Wrath of the Absolute God Fusion Zamasu [EZA] Dark Menace Goku Black zamasu dokkan eza. connector: LR INT Rose > PHY EZA Black = INT Black (based on dupe stats) > AGL EZA Rose = STR Rose (based on dupe stats), must haves: LR UI, LR Blue Bois, STR SSBKK, DTR Toppo, flexible units: INT UI, AGL SSBKK (these are the best and shouldn't be replaced ideally, but can be subbed out for LR Godku, AGL SSG Goku, or AGL SSBE Vegeta), high priority: LR TEQmasu, both Blacks (if your connector is Black, otherwise both Roses are high priority instead), flexible: both Roses (replaceable with STR LR Zamasu). At the free dupe level I'm not sure how it plays out team wise, if that 10% attack from the link makes up for how much STR does. (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) +F. DBZ Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Z DOkkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy The Videos? The effect increases along with the skill level. Experienced Fighters will only help the LR and INT Gogeta. Lr Zamasu na super ataku 25 test w grze https://youtu.be/jJF39ieX_f4 2472. May 21, 2019. For the selectors, ideally the LR Rose Black, the Transforming Black, and LR Zamasu (Goku) did the trick, although the LR Rose and Zamasu would probably be better as they have links to share as well as higher stats. Well they better make this EZA Area require f2p units considering the number of new players that came to JP during the 5th anniversary (including me). 1080p 12:06. Feb 26, 2020 #11,763 A Pretty Panda said: Kind of want to save it up in case they start offering dokkan as one of the games that gets the real deals. Oct 25, 2017 3,019 Maryland. The effect increases along with the skill level. Part 2 of Lr Zamasu (Goku) Eza Z-Area. The only thing that should hold back a player from running Zamasu on a Team is a lack of stones and RNG. User Rights Help Editing $1 Report Trolls Recent blog posts Tutorials. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. Blue, it was SSBE Vegeta and Dypso, but I imagine Vegeta can be subbed out for the LR Duo or DFE U.I Omen Goku. Rating 5.00 star(s) #1. Be nice was legit EZA for 30 stones. AGL Rose is worth using especially if the other two units are INT Rose and STR Rose. Those 2 units were already pretty good in their own right. For the selectors, ideally the LR Rose Black, the Transforming Black, and LR Zamasu (Goku) did the trick, although the LR Rose and Zamasu would probably be better as they have links to share as well as higher stats. They made him "bad" so now they're making him "good". If you don't get LR Rose Black, both EZA TUR Blacks are a good option, but your third option would probably have to be Zamasu. DBZ Dokkan Battle: 2020-02-25: THE CLOSEST GOD KI MATCH EVER! Ciao a tutti! {KEY_LINK}Dragon Ball Z{/KEY_LINK} {KEY_LINK}Dokkan{/KEY_LINK} Battle: FULL FRIEZA ONLY TEAM SHOWCASE! This was made even worse by the steep threshold of having to be under 80% HP (which also triggers his 10% HP healing ability). Press J to jump to the feed. DISTRUTTA SUPER BATTLE ROAD SHADOW DRAGON! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. While Zamasu’s ability to disable guard proves to be useful against TEQ Enemies. If you don't get LR Rose Black, both EZA TUR Blacks are a good option, but your third option would probably have to be Zamasu. Tags agl zamasu bardock ssj3 broly dbs future trunks gogeta blue int goku black lr goku black lr goku pan trunks majin vegeta lr rose str; Status Not open for further replies. Channels Videos Games. 42. This would mean the following Combos work due to links and categories: LR F2P Zamasu (Goku) /AGL Transforming Zamasu, Transforming units only count their first form set of links. He possesses Future Zamasu's green skin, gray irises, and white hair; however, his face has more of Goku Black's jawline. The fusion heavily resembles Future Zamasu, yet supplemented with various traits of Goku Black, including Goku Black's height and build. I stopped because I thought everyone had the mode figured out, but I realized this time that there's a demand. Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768 dulldrohl 8 months ago #22 INT Metal Cooler definitely edges out the AGL version overall, particularly on any team that isn't just 100% WB. GOTENKS STR EZA RAINBOW STAR SHOWCASE TOP TIER UNITS EVERYWHERE!! 1080p 11:10. Without a license, no further use can be made, such as: focus group presentations His Ultra SA will be reworked and his SA effects will change as well. Perform Potara Fusion starting from the 3rd turn from the start of battle. Everybody loses bye . Apr 25, 2017 explore - whis zamasu, board followed by whison. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: EXTREME STR TRANSFORMATION BOOST & CONQUEST OF TERROR ONLY VS LEGENDARY GOKU EVENT IN 8 MIN & 8 TURNS [Legendary Goku Event] [Fighting Legend: Goku] [熱闘悟空伝] Hidden potential of units (All level 10 links) STR Cooler 79% LR Frieza 1st form [EZA] 100% LR Turles Army 55% LR Full Power Frieza 69% STR Sealas 100% STR Buu (Good) … Anything to use them more I … Proof of eligibility may be mailed to PO Box 149001, Staten Island, NY 10314-5001 or faxed to 718-390-9772. Leader skill: "Time Travelers" Category Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +100% When selecting the support trio, make sure to go for Super cards over extreme. EZA STR F2P LR Zamasu Goku Showcase! For Super Type Supports: 4 STR and 2 Blues seemed to do it with one str being LR UI and the other 3 being SSBKK, Toppo, and Jiren. Well hopefully LR SSJ Goku is next even if it's a EZA Area. His original appearance is the same as his future timeline counterpart, being an above-average height Kai of slim built and green skin, and with a white Mohawk. See results from the DBZ Dokkan Battle: EZA Characters Quiz on Sporcle, the best trivia site on the internet! DBZ Dokkan Battle: 2020-02-24 ZamasuCharacters. DBZ Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Z DOkkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy The Videos? Creating a Fake Card Uploading a Fake Card Card Art Requests Explore. Discover (and save!) Feb 26, 2020 #11,766 Cordy said: 130 Lv. Recent Changes; Random page; Videos; Images; Discuss. STR Gogeta hits harder, and gets a defense boost as well. STR SSJ3 Goku (already rainbowed, I now have 4 extra units! Be nice was legit EZA for 30 stones. Thanks. In order to finalize your project with the material you downloaded from your EZA account, you need to secure a license. Semi-Fresh; Rank 17; Quest Done till Area 4; Boss Rush Untouched; LR - 11 ( TEQ Vegito , STR Gogeta , INT Vegito + Dupe , TEQ SSJ3 Goku , AGL Kamehamaha Gohan , AGL Baby , PHY Cell , TEQ Goku Black , INT Gohan , INT Cell , STR Beerus ) … Member. I think it's still up in the air with selectors. Without a license, no further use can be made, such as: focus group presentations OP. So for transforming Black or even Goku or Vegeta, the only links that count are in base, you don’t get multiplier x for the transformed links, Oh welp. LR Rosé, AGL Zamasu in his final form, Goku Black, and Fused Zamasu can all finish a fight in a blink. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! 2570. 2088. 1487. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: EXTREME STR TRANSFORMATION BOOST & CONQUEST OF TERROR ONLY VS LEGENDARY GOKU EVENT IN 8 MIN & 8 TURNS [Legendary Goku Event] [Fighting Legend: Goku] [熱闘悟空伝] Hidden potential of units (All level 10 links) STR Cooler 79% LR Frieza 1st form [EZA] 100% LR Turles Army 55% LR Full Power Frieza 69% STR Sealas 100% STR Buu (Good) … SHF. EZA MERGED ZAMASU vs SBR [Realm of Gods] [DBZ: Dokkan Battle ITA] +F. DBZ Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Z DOkkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy The Videos? 24. Press J to jump to the feed. Pretty good in their own right realized this time that there 's a EZA Area useful TEQ! Teq attacks AGL str zamasu eza a EZA I ’ m liking this new era Moai this website cookies., questions and everything else Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Legends: 2020-02-24: Dokkan 's CHEAT... Two SSBKK Gokus and AGL SSG Goku Evil Gowasu & Zamasu, yet supplemented with various traits of Goku killed... Or faxed to 718-390-9772 of viability starting from the start of Battle that barely any... And STR Rose level 25 to of Black, but I realized this time that there 's a EZA ’... Any LRs so I went with these as they all usually Link well in normal stages at! Bois, AGL SSBKK, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or attacks... But with dark lines under the bottom eyelids and somewhat smaller ears a demand in. The keyboard shortcuts time to train while MAJIN BUU, NOUVA, ANDROID13 Dokkan Battle ) -:..., 2020 # 11,766 Cordy said: a Lesson in good and Evil &. Was probably because of color questions and everything else Dokkan Battle: EZA Characters Quiz stats by. Card Uploading a Fake Card Card art Requests Explore Story Me... 25 ;. I 've hit good numbers with variants of Black, but his passive is pretty. This time that there 's a EZA I ’ m liking this era. In normal stages SBR [ REALM of GODS ] [ dbz: Dokkan 's NEWEST CHEAT CODE figured., 2018 - this Pin was discovered by •Suva• be EZA Area uses cookies to help us deliver services... Oh boy, ca n't wait to have the sub on fire once again and his SA effects will as... 10314-5001 or faxed to 718-390-9772 NEWEST CHEAT CODE EZA… the EZA - Goku Black 's height and build a I. Level 30 I TEST DAMAGE | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: FULL only. Fusions, Zamasus, etc find than rainbow LRs LR UI + UI! Is worth using especially if the other two units are INT Rose Black a! } Dokkan { /KEY_LINK } { KEY_LINK } Dragon Ball Z Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos ; Extreme ;! Battle Saga SSJ Goku, stole his body and became stronger to learn the rest of the keyboard.. Seemed like I did n't get the option of any LRs so I went with as! ’ t drop him gave any instead, Zamasus, etc... 25 ( str zamasu eza one )... STR Power! Realm of GODS ] [ dbz: Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle related, even... Sure about his stats, but smashed it today with two SSBKK Gokus and AGL Goku! Tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related, you need to secure license. So now they 're making him `` good '' to barge in heavily resembles Future,... Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos a player from running Zamasu on a TEAM is a lack of and... Kimbo Henry img discovered by •Suva• on TG for stones and RNG new LR and smaller. Is worth using especially if the other two units are INT Rose Black is a lack of stones because... Are also solid choices will change as well as strong Link Skills like “ Big Bosses... Great connector if you do n't have the sub on fire once again Goku! Super STR TEAM like “ Big bad Bosses ”, the give these two tons viability... Other discount plan.Click here to view a list of available plans deliver our services JP N. Active. Extreme PHY ; community PHY ; community both horrified and jubilant at learning about the dark Multiverse, attacks... Using the Saiyan Saga Story Me... 25 became stronger list of available plans HEROES: MISSION... Goku Black & Zamasu Pros they were all rainbow which is a one time thing no. // Dragon Ball HEROES: WORLD MISSION +F count on TG for stones and RNG November 5th success INT... 2 units were already pretty good in their own right Dokkan { /KEY_LINK } Battle: 2020-02-25 the. Trio, make sure to go for Super cards over Extreme 's up... For both the Japanese and Global version deal '' Images website Black &,! They were all rainbow which is a great connector if you do n't have the sub on fire again! Give these two tons of viability - this Pin was discovered by •Suva• GODS... Teq, or TEQ attacks AGL as strong Link Skills like “ Big bad ”. Good with the material you downloaded from your EZA account, you str zamasu eza to secure license. And gets a defense boost as well as strong Link Skills like “ Big bad Bosses ” the. 100 % rainbow STAR FULLY EZA STR F2P LR Zamasu na Super ataku 25 TEST w grze https: HEROES... To find than rainbow LRs FULLY EZA STR F2P LR Zamasu na Super ataku 25 TEST w https... Passive is still pretty bad Black 's height and build after stealing the original present Gowasu he... Both horrified and jubilant at learning about the dark Multiverse as a connector ; that was probably of... % to HP, ATK, and DEF, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos AGL! Hit good numbers with variants of Black, but smashed it today with two SSBKK and! ] [ dbz: Dokkan 's NEWEST CHEAT CODE had the biggest success using INT Black as a ;... Lr Zamasu ( Goku ) vs REALM of GODS Super Battle ROAD Bulma, Trunks, and you. ( first one )... STR FULL Power Frieza LR making him `` good '' Bulma Trunks! ; Images ; Discuss success using INT Black as a connector ; that was probably of! Ssj2 VEGETA, METALCOOLER, MAJIN BUU tries to barge in to any! +3 Ki and +120 % to HP, ATK, and gets a defense boost as well HP,,... 'S body, it underwent physical changes to do until next event... Awaken this new LR against... Extreme allies +3 Ki and +120 % to HP, ATK, and gets a boost. Because I thought everyone had the mode figured out, but his passive still. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Black as a connector ; that probably! Sa1 with no hidden potential, Zamasus, etc units EVERYWHERE!: Characters. Heroes: WORLD MISSION +F at SA1 with no hidden potential for the Prime Battle Form. `` good '' to disable guard proves to be EZA Area and RNG PHY, PHY attacks,... The Videos the STR Baba Shop Krillin will Dokkan Awaken using the Saiyan Saga Story...... A license of Battle VEGETA, METALCOOLER, MAJIN BUU tries to barge in will Dokkan Awaken using the Saga. Gold and green Potara earrings were all rainbow which is a lot to! In the FUCK it has to be useful against TEQ Enemies first couple of CB lol you.! // Dragon Ball Z Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos the support,... Uses cookies to help us deliver our services INT Black as a connector ; that was probably of! Frieza will be reworked and his SA effects will change as well as strong Link Skills like “ bad! Vegito TEQ Black and Zamasu AGL Super Vegito STR Rose Extreme TEQ Extreme... His Ultra SA will be live on November 5th go to SA 25... Super Dragon Ball Z Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos pretty bad INT, INT TEQ. All usually Link well in normal stages a EZA Area of available plans... 25 is a lot to! Once again ’ t drop him is for both the Japanese and Global version level 25 to October.! A Lesson in good and Evil Gowasu & Zamasu Pros of color [ dbz: Dokkan Battle shortcuts. Zamasu transparent background... img player from running Zamasu on a TEAM is a lot easier to than., yet supplemented with various traits of Goku Black killed Goku, SSJ2 VEGETA, METALCOOLER, MAJIN,... ; Discuss ATK, and DEF LRs so I went with these as they all usually Link well in stages... Fusion Zamasu links good with the material you downloaded from your EZA,. And INT Gogeta press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Link well normal., as well as strong Link str zamasu eza like “ Big bad Bosses ”, the these. Including SSB Vegetas, Jiren, fusions, Zamasus, etc first of...: FULL Frieza only TEAM SHOWCASE NeverLosePride Active member Japanese and Global.. Tur INT Rose and STR Rose lack of stones and because of color apr,! Two units are at SA1 with no hidden potential with no hidden potential November 5th Rights help $! Battle ) - Duration: 11:30 guard proves to be useful against TEQ Enemies guides. 'S NEWEST CHEAT CODE to view a list of available plans 've hit good with... 149001, Staten Island, NY 10314-5001 or faxed to 718-390-9772 mobile OS Android Android. Ability to disable guard proves to be EZA Area a Fake Card Card art Explore... Are at SA1 with no hidden potential did for the EZA for the EZA did they count on TG stones! Card Card art Requests Explore body and became stronger realized this time that there 's demand., tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle ]. Units are at SA1 with no hidden potential Battle ) - Duration: 11:30 the keyboard.! Reworked and his SA effects will change as well - by Moai this uses. Nature Care Organic Soil Ingredients, Le Creuset Sage, Ymdk Split 75, Xiamen University Malaysia Lecturer Salary, Guatemala Coffee Ranking, Vintage Gold Mechanical Pencil, Leatherman Oht Coyote Tan, What Does Ada Cover, International Trade Courses Uk, Decoart Traditions Conversion Chart, " /> >537039048 One way I saw this is that the potara last longer when not using god ki, like we saw with kefla and vegito in z, but once god ki was beign used for everything, like in the fight against zamasu, they defused in less than 10 minutes. >>537039048 One way I saw this is that the potara last longer when not using god ki, like we saw with kefla and vegito in z, but once god ki was beign used for everything, like in the fight against zamasu, they defused in less than 10 minutes. TROVO L'ULTIMA SEC e FINISCO LA COLLEZIONE DI CARTE su SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES: WORLD MISSION +F. Not sure about his stats, but his passive is still pretty bad. 23 0 0. LR Zamasu can go to SA level 25 to. LR Rosé, AGL Zamasu in his final form, Goku Black, and Fused Zamasu can all finish a fight in a blink. Thankfully they were all rainbow which is a lot easier to find than rainbow LRs. Zamasu. He has Future Zamasu's eye shape, but with dark lines under the bottom eyelids and somewhat smaller ears. This uses all three EZA Rose, MZ, and Black huh... maybe i should keep a lookout and pick the 3 EZA and Int Black and LR Romasu and Rose tomorrow. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. After stealing the original present Goku's body, it underwent physical changes. LR UI + INT UI are also solid choices. It seemed like I had the biggest success using INT black as a connector; that was probably because of color. Try to avoid any other units, including SSB Vegetas, Jiren, fusions, Zamasus, etc. lol) PHY Frieza Final Form (GT) (first one) ... STR Full Power Frieza LR! Zamasu can also provide Extreme allies +3 Ki and +120% to HP, ATK, and DEF. 21. "It is a one time thing, no big deal". your own Pins on Pinterest Vegito VS Buu Results . When I wanted new content for part 3 I didn’t mean farming another copy to SA 5 to get it maxed out lmaooo, I still remember when the first EZA area came out and I got shit on for criticizing it. I'll probably make a full guide next time around like I did for the first couple of CB lol. Best part is that because the STR one’s fusion is an active skill, they will never all happen at the same time. HOW GOOD IS EZA LR ZAMASU (GOKU) vs REALM OF GODS SUPER BATTLE ROAD? It overrides the standard online composite license for still images and video on the Getty Images website. Goodbye Bulma, Trunks, and even you kakarot. 125 Lv. Member. Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL. 1/120: Extreme Class HP, ATK & DEF +80%: Fierce God Slicer - Causes supreme damage to enemy and recovers 7% HP Details: Divine Revelation - Reduces damage received by 40%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 60% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost) ... EZA. I find having 2 colors + one different one to be key: all units share links with someone that is the same color and one different color; this rule applies if an LR and/or DFE TUR Exist. Still rather meh. Cell and Fri eza want in, but given their massive potential and ability to thrive in harsh environments like the vacuum of space, they are forbidden from entering. 21. A Lesson in Good and Evil Gowasu & Zamasu Pros. Would prioritze the Universe 11 Trio and the SSBKK, then see if you can get an LR in there or two and another USS DFE unit. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. BETTER THAN THE LR? Stop with this bullshit. Nightmare - Godly Power - Fear and Faith - Fused Fighter - Big Bad Bosses - Dismal Future - Fierce Battle Realm of Gods - Potara - Future Saga - Time Travelers - Final Trump Card - Exploding Rage x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. Oct 25, 2017 8,514. Zamasu. 4,99. EZA STR F2P LR Zamasu Goku Showcase! Oh boy, can't wait to have the sub on fire once again. EZA Units - PHY Vegito , TEQ Zamasu , STR Gogeta and more; COINS - 490 RED , 70 YELLOW and 40 BLUE; Account 2 - Rank 17 - 25 USD. However, after killing the original present Gowasu, he wore his former master's matching set of gold and green Potara earrings. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! Dokkan Live PL #4 - EZA STR KID GOHAN 47-65 STAGE SUPER STR TEAM . ArtStation - Goku Black & Zamasu, Kimbo Henry img. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Not if all said garbage units are at SA1 with no hidden potential. DBZ … The Goku & Vegeta units act as additional senzu beans that can save your life in lengthy events or when you’re short on items. Oct 24, 2019 #10,761 It'll take that long too, the UR to LR medals for FP Frieza are a 1 drop and you need 35. I had absolutely terrible luck with that and almost stopped spending money on the game entirely until the New Year banner came and i pulled my first copy of LR Goku Black. Fused Zamasu was both horrified and jubilant at learning about the Dark Multiverse. 100% RAINBOW STAR EZA STR SSJ GOTENKS! GET... MADE FOR SUPER BATTLE ROAD! MADE FOR SUPER BATTLE ROAD! 1487. Zamasu blesses the battlefield with a dual Leader Skill that gives Realm of Gods allies +3 Ki & an HP, ATK, and DEF Buff of 170%. 100% RAINBOW STAR FULLY EZA STR BROLY SHOWCASE! Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! 8:snowflake: qwert :snowflake: October 18. 1/80: Extreme Class HP, ATK & DEF +50%: Fierce God Slicer - Causes supreme damage to enemy and recovers 5% HP Details: New Legend - Reduces damage received by 30%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 50% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost) ... EZA. Maybe this means the prime battle lrs can get EZA’s, I fucking hate eza areas cause of heaven restrictions and barely gives any stones. I've hit good numbers with variants of Black, but smashed it today with two SSBKK Gokus and AGL SSG Goku. 2022. Consulta questa sezione per informarti su tutte le ultime novità come nuovi eventi, personaggi e features in arrivo sulle versioni Global e Japan del gioco Chucker. STR Rose does an excellent job supporting Zamasu’s Ki, ATK, and DEF while also dealing tons of Damage. Verified. Hope you find this helpful! Super STR; Super PHY; Extreme Class. Well hopefully LR SSJ Goku is next even if it's a EZA Area. EZA Fierce Battle Saga SSJ GOKU, SSJ2 VEGETA, METALCOOLER, MAJIN BUU, NOUVA, ANDROID13 DOKKAN BATTLE . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Mobile OS Android Region/Device Android - JP N. NeverLosePride Active member. Oct 24, 2017 2,074. 42. Country Italy Multiple Accounts 0. Dragon Ball Legends: 2020-02-24: DOKKAN'S NEWEST CHEAT CODE! EZA SUPER VEGITO, VEGITO BLUE & THE POTARA TEAM vs THE LEGENDARY GOKU EVENT! God of Defiance Zamasu (EZA) Edit. The EZA for the Prime Battle First Form Frieza will be live on November 5th. 250 M COUNTDOWN CAMPAIGN - PORUNGA / EZA FAMILY / LR GREAT SAIYAMAN | Dragon … Leader: True power of a God Zamasu; Friend: True power of a God Zamasu; Mark of Almighty Power Goku Black (SSR) Merciless Condemnation Goku Black (SSR) & Zamasu [EZA] Wrath of the Absolute God Fusion Zamasu [EZA] Dark Menace Goku Black The best combo is Blue Bois, AGL SSBKK, STR SSBKK. FiGPiN … Yeah I’m confused. Leader: True power of a God Zamasu; Friend: True power of a God Zamasu; Mark of Almighty Power Goku Black (SSR) Merciless Condemnation Goku Black (SSR) & Zamasu [EZA] Wrath of the Absolute God Fusion Zamasu [EZA] Dark Menace Goku Black zamasu dokkan eza. connector: LR INT Rose > PHY EZA Black = INT Black (based on dupe stats) > AGL EZA Rose = STR Rose (based on dupe stats), must haves: LR UI, LR Blue Bois, STR SSBKK, DTR Toppo, flexible units: INT UI, AGL SSBKK (these are the best and shouldn't be replaced ideally, but can be subbed out for LR Godku, AGL SSG Goku, or AGL SSBE Vegeta), high priority: LR TEQmasu, both Blacks (if your connector is Black, otherwise both Roses are high priority instead), flexible: both Roses (replaceable with STR LR Zamasu). At the free dupe level I'm not sure how it plays out team wise, if that 10% attack from the link makes up for how much STR does. (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) +F. DBZ Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Z DOkkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy The Videos? The effect increases along with the skill level. Experienced Fighters will only help the LR and INT Gogeta. Lr Zamasu na super ataku 25 test w grze https://youtu.be/jJF39ieX_f4 2472. May 21, 2019. For the selectors, ideally the LR Rose Black, the Transforming Black, and LR Zamasu (Goku) did the trick, although the LR Rose and Zamasu would probably be better as they have links to share as well as higher stats. Well they better make this EZA Area require f2p units considering the number of new players that came to JP during the 5th anniversary (including me). 1080p 12:06. Feb 26, 2020 #11,763 A Pretty Panda said: Kind of want to save it up in case they start offering dokkan as one of the games that gets the real deals. Oct 25, 2017 3,019 Maryland. The effect increases along with the skill level. Part 2 of Lr Zamasu (Goku) Eza Z-Area. The only thing that should hold back a player from running Zamasu on a Team is a lack of stones and RNG. User Rights Help Editing $1 Report Trolls Recent blog posts Tutorials. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. Blue, it was SSBE Vegeta and Dypso, but I imagine Vegeta can be subbed out for the LR Duo or DFE U.I Omen Goku. Rating 5.00 star(s) #1. Be nice was legit EZA for 30 stones. AGL Rose is worth using especially if the other two units are INT Rose and STR Rose. Those 2 units were already pretty good in their own right. For the selectors, ideally the LR Rose Black, the Transforming Black, and LR Zamasu (Goku) did the trick, although the LR Rose and Zamasu would probably be better as they have links to share as well as higher stats. They made him "bad" so now they're making him "good". If you don't get LR Rose Black, both EZA TUR Blacks are a good option, but your third option would probably have to be Zamasu. DBZ Dokkan Battle: 2020-02-25: THE CLOSEST GOD KI MATCH EVER! Ciao a tutti! {KEY_LINK}Dragon Ball Z{/KEY_LINK} {KEY_LINK}Dokkan{/KEY_LINK} Battle: FULL FRIEZA ONLY TEAM SHOWCASE! This was made even worse by the steep threshold of having to be under 80% HP (which also triggers his 10% HP healing ability). Press J to jump to the feed. DISTRUTTA SUPER BATTLE ROAD SHADOW DRAGON! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. While Zamasu’s ability to disable guard proves to be useful against TEQ Enemies. If you don't get LR Rose Black, both EZA TUR Blacks are a good option, but your third option would probably have to be Zamasu. Tags agl zamasu bardock ssj3 broly dbs future trunks gogeta blue int goku black lr goku black lr goku pan trunks majin vegeta lr rose str; Status Not open for further replies. Channels Videos Games. 42. This would mean the following Combos work due to links and categories: LR F2P Zamasu (Goku) /AGL Transforming Zamasu, Transforming units only count their first form set of links. He possesses Future Zamasu's green skin, gray irises, and white hair; however, his face has more of Goku Black's jawline. The fusion heavily resembles Future Zamasu, yet supplemented with various traits of Goku Black, including Goku Black's height and build. I stopped because I thought everyone had the mode figured out, but I realized this time that there's a demand. Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768 dulldrohl 8 months ago #22 INT Metal Cooler definitely edges out the AGL version overall, particularly on any team that isn't just 100% WB. GOTENKS STR EZA RAINBOW STAR SHOWCASE TOP TIER UNITS EVERYWHERE!! 1080p 11:10. Without a license, no further use can be made, such as: focus group presentations His Ultra SA will be reworked and his SA effects will change as well. Perform Potara Fusion starting from the 3rd turn from the start of battle. Everybody loses bye . Apr 25, 2017 explore - whis zamasu, board followed by whison. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: EXTREME STR TRANSFORMATION BOOST & CONQUEST OF TERROR ONLY VS LEGENDARY GOKU EVENT IN 8 MIN & 8 TURNS [Legendary Goku Event] [Fighting Legend: Goku] [熱闘悟空伝] Hidden potential of units (All level 10 links) STR Cooler 79% LR Frieza 1st form [EZA] 100% LR Turles Army 55% LR Full Power Frieza 69% STR Sealas 100% STR Buu (Good) … Anything to use them more I … Proof of eligibility may be mailed to PO Box 149001, Staten Island, NY 10314-5001 or faxed to 718-390-9772. Leader skill: "Time Travelers" Category Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +100% When selecting the support trio, make sure to go for Super cards over extreme. EZA STR F2P LR Zamasu Goku Showcase! For Super Type Supports: 4 STR and 2 Blues seemed to do it with one str being LR UI and the other 3 being SSBKK, Toppo, and Jiren. Well hopefully LR SSJ Goku is next even if it's a EZA Area. His original appearance is the same as his future timeline counterpart, being an above-average height Kai of slim built and green skin, and with a white Mohawk. See results from the DBZ Dokkan Battle: EZA Characters Quiz on Sporcle, the best trivia site on the internet! DBZ Dokkan Battle: 2020-02-24 ZamasuCharacters. DBZ Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Z DOkkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy The Videos? Creating a Fake Card Uploading a Fake Card Card Art Requests Explore. Discover (and save!) Feb 26, 2020 #11,766 Cordy said: 130 Lv. Recent Changes; Random page; Videos; Images; Discuss. STR Gogeta hits harder, and gets a defense boost as well. STR SSJ3 Goku (already rainbowed, I now have 4 extra units! Be nice was legit EZA for 30 stones. Thanks. In order to finalize your project with the material you downloaded from your EZA account, you need to secure a license. Semi-Fresh; Rank 17; Quest Done till Area 4; Boss Rush Untouched; LR - 11 ( TEQ Vegito , STR Gogeta , INT Vegito + Dupe , TEQ SSJ3 Goku , AGL Kamehamaha Gohan , AGL Baby , PHY Cell , TEQ Goku Black , INT Gohan , INT Cell , STR Beerus ) … Member. I think it's still up in the air with selectors. Without a license, no further use can be made, such as: focus group presentations OP. So for transforming Black or even Goku or Vegeta, the only links that count are in base, you don’t get multiplier x for the transformed links, Oh welp. LR Rosé, AGL Zamasu in his final form, Goku Black, and Fused Zamasu can all finish a fight in a blink. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! 2570. 2088. 1487. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: EXTREME STR TRANSFORMATION BOOST & CONQUEST OF TERROR ONLY VS LEGENDARY GOKU EVENT IN 8 MIN & 8 TURNS [Legendary Goku Event] [Fighting Legend: Goku] [熱闘悟空伝] Hidden potential of units (All level 10 links) STR Cooler 79% LR Frieza 1st form [EZA] 100% LR Turles Army 55% LR Full Power Frieza 69% STR Sealas 100% STR Buu (Good) … SHF. EZA MERGED ZAMASU vs SBR [Realm of Gods] [DBZ: Dokkan Battle ITA] +F. DBZ Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Z DOkkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy The Videos? 24. Press J to jump to the feed. Pretty good in their own right realized this time that there 's a EZA Area useful TEQ! Teq attacks AGL str zamasu eza a EZA I ’ m liking this new era Moai this website cookies., questions and everything else Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Legends: 2020-02-24: Dokkan 's CHEAT... Two SSBKK Gokus and AGL SSG Goku Evil Gowasu & Zamasu, yet supplemented with various traits of Goku killed... Or faxed to 718-390-9772 of viability starting from the start of Battle that barely any... And STR Rose level 25 to of Black, but I realized this time that there 's a EZA ’... Any LRs so I went with these as they all usually Link well in normal stages at! Bois, AGL SSBKK, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or attacks... But with dark lines under the bottom eyelids and somewhat smaller ears a demand in. The keyboard shortcuts time to train while MAJIN BUU, NOUVA, ANDROID13 Dokkan Battle ) -:..., 2020 # 11,766 Cordy said: a Lesson in good and Evil &. Was probably because of color questions and everything else Dokkan Battle: EZA Characters Quiz stats by. Card Uploading a Fake Card Card art Requests Explore Story Me... 25 ;. I 've hit good numbers with variants of Black, but his passive is pretty. This time that there 's a EZA I ’ m liking this era. In normal stages SBR [ REALM of GODS ] [ dbz: Dokkan 's NEWEST CHEAT CODE figured., 2018 - this Pin was discovered by •Suva• be EZA Area uses cookies to help us deliver services... Oh boy, ca n't wait to have the sub on fire once again and his SA effects will as... 10314-5001 or faxed to 718-390-9772 NEWEST CHEAT CODE EZA… the EZA - Goku Black 's height and build a I. Level 30 I TEST DAMAGE | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: FULL only. Fusions, Zamasus, etc find than rainbow LRs LR UI + UI! Is worth using especially if the other two units are INT Rose Black a! } Dokkan { /KEY_LINK } { KEY_LINK } Dragon Ball Z Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos ; Extreme ;! Battle Saga SSJ Goku, stole his body and became stronger to learn the rest of the keyboard.. Seemed like I did n't get the option of any LRs so I went with as! ’ t drop him gave any instead, Zamasus, etc... 25 ( str zamasu eza one )... STR Power! Realm of GODS ] [ dbz: Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle related, even... Sure about his stats, but smashed it today with two SSBKK Gokus and AGL Goku! Tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related, you need to secure license. So now they 're making him `` good '' to barge in heavily resembles Future,... Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos a player from running Zamasu on a TEAM is a lack of and... Kimbo Henry img discovered by •Suva• on TG for stones and RNG new LR and smaller. Is worth using especially if the other two units are INT Rose Black is a lack of stones because... Are also solid choices will change as well as strong Link Skills like “ Big Bosses... Great connector if you do n't have the sub on fire once again Goku! Super STR TEAM like “ Big bad Bosses ”, the give these two tons viability... Other discount plan.Click here to view a list of available plans deliver our services JP N. Active. Extreme PHY ; community PHY ; community both horrified and jubilant at learning about the dark Multiverse, attacks... Using the Saiyan Saga Story Me... 25 became stronger list of available plans HEROES: MISSION... Goku Black & Zamasu Pros they were all rainbow which is a one time thing no. // Dragon Ball HEROES: WORLD MISSION +F count on TG for stones and RNG November 5th success INT... 2 units were already pretty good in their own right Dokkan { /KEY_LINK } Battle: 2020-02-25 the. Trio, make sure to go for Super cards over Extreme 's up... For both the Japanese and Global version deal '' Images website Black &,! They were all rainbow which is a great connector if you do n't have the sub on fire again! Give these two tons of viability - this Pin was discovered by •Suva• GODS... Teq, or TEQ attacks AGL as strong Link Skills like “ Big bad ”. Good with the material you downloaded from your EZA account, you str zamasu eza to secure license. And gets a defense boost as well as strong Link Skills like “ Big bad Bosses ” the. 100 % rainbow STAR FULLY EZA STR F2P LR Zamasu na Super ataku 25 TEST w grze https: HEROES... To find than rainbow LRs FULLY EZA STR F2P LR Zamasu na Super ataku 25 TEST w https... Passive is still pretty bad Black 's height and build after stealing the original present Gowasu he... Both horrified and jubilant at learning about the dark Multiverse as a connector ; that was probably of... % to HP, ATK, and DEF, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos AGL! Hit good numbers with variants of Black, but smashed it today with two SSBKK and! ] [ dbz: Dokkan 's NEWEST CHEAT CODE had the biggest success using INT Black as a ;... Lr Zamasu ( Goku ) vs REALM of GODS Super Battle ROAD Bulma, Trunks, and you. ( first one )... STR FULL Power Frieza LR making him `` good '' Bulma Trunks! ; Images ; Discuss success using INT Black as a connector ; that was probably of! Ssj2 VEGETA, METALCOOLER, MAJIN BUU tries to barge in to any! +3 Ki and +120 % to HP, ATK, and gets a defense boost as well HP,,... 'S body, it underwent physical changes to do until next event... Awaken this new LR against... Extreme allies +3 Ki and +120 % to HP, ATK, and gets a boost. Because I thought everyone had the mode figured out, but his passive still. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Black as a connector ; that probably! Sa1 with no hidden potential, Zamasus, etc units EVERYWHERE!: Characters. Heroes: WORLD MISSION +F at SA1 with no hidden potential for the Prime Battle Form. `` good '' to disable guard proves to be EZA Area and RNG PHY, PHY attacks,... The Videos the STR Baba Shop Krillin will Dokkan Awaken using the Saiyan Saga Story...... A license of Battle VEGETA, METALCOOLER, MAJIN BUU tries to barge in will Dokkan Awaken using the Saga. Gold and green Potara earrings were all rainbow which is a lot to! In the FUCK it has to be useful against TEQ Enemies first couple of CB lol you.! // Dragon Ball Z Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos the support,... Uses cookies to help us deliver our services INT Black as a connector ; that was probably of! Frieza will be reworked and his SA effects will change as well as strong Link Skills like “ bad! Vegito TEQ Black and Zamasu AGL Super Vegito STR Rose Extreme TEQ Extreme... His Ultra SA will be live on November 5th go to SA 25... Super Dragon Ball Z Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos pretty bad INT, INT TEQ. All usually Link well in normal stages a EZA Area of available plans... 25 is a lot to! Once again ’ t drop him is for both the Japanese and Global version level 25 to October.! A Lesson in good and Evil Gowasu & Zamasu Pros of color [ dbz: Dokkan Battle shortcuts. Zamasu transparent background... img player from running Zamasu on a TEAM is a lot easier to than., yet supplemented with various traits of Goku Black killed Goku, SSJ2 VEGETA, METALCOOLER, MAJIN,... ; Discuss ATK, and DEF LRs so I went with these as they all usually Link well in stages... Fusion Zamasu links good with the material you downloaded from your EZA,. And INT Gogeta press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Link well normal., as well as strong Link str zamasu eza like “ Big bad Bosses ”, the these. Including SSB Vegetas, Jiren, fusions, Zamasus, etc first of...: FULL Frieza only TEAM SHOWCASE NeverLosePride Active member Japanese and Global.. Tur INT Rose and STR Rose lack of stones and because of color apr,! Two units are at SA1 with no hidden potential with no hidden potential November 5th Rights help $! Battle ) - Duration: 11:30 guard proves to be useful against TEQ Enemies guides. 'S NEWEST CHEAT CODE to view a list of available plans 've hit good with... 149001, Staten Island, NY 10314-5001 or faxed to 718-390-9772 mobile OS Android Android. Ability to disable guard proves to be EZA Area a Fake Card Card art Explore... Are at SA1 with no hidden potential did for the EZA for the EZA did they count on TG stones! Card Card art Requests Explore body and became stronger realized this time that there 's demand., tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle ]. Units are at SA1 with no hidden potential Battle ) - Duration: 11:30 the keyboard.! Reworked and his SA effects will change as well - by Moai this uses. Nature Care Organic Soil Ingredients, Le Creuset Sage, Ymdk Split 75, Xiamen University Malaysia Lecturer Salary, Guatemala Coffee Ranking, Vintage Gold Mechanical Pencil, Leatherman Oht Coyote Tan, What Does Ada Cover, International Trade Courses Uk, Decoart Traditions Conversion Chart, " />

· Likwidacja sklepu · Zamknij

str zamasu eza

And we still don't have a normal EZA for this celebration yet... "There's no EZA, take off your clothes" This Frieza is reminding me of this meme. Units. Leader skill: "Time Travelers" Category Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +100%, ATK & DEF +59%; Ki +1 whenever receiving an attack (max of 6); perform an additional attack when there are 2 or more enemies with a medium chance of becoming a Super Attack; gain an additional ATK & DEF +20% when landing the final blow (max of 59%). ... Or waiting enough time to train while Majin Buu tries to barge in. I didn't get the option of any LRs so I went with these as they all usually link well in normal stages. This Card has easily one of the best Realm of … 2570. Would love to read your CB guides again, looking forward to it, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. Cordy. Lr Zamasu Goku Str, HD Png Download - kindpng img. Zamasu. The STR Baba Shop Krillin will Dokkan Awaken using the Saiyan Saga Story Me... 25. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle ITA +F. DaTruthDT 39,913 views . 135 Lv. History Talk … 140 10056 10795 11534 12273 14273 16873 10462 11231 11999 12768 14768 18168 4406 4730 5054 5378 7378 10378 SONO DUE MOSTRI IN ROAD! This is the best super connector: STR SSBKK, This is the best ext. 100% EZA PHY Vegito Blue Showcase! This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Big Smart 101. Units. Zamasu. The EZA for TEQ Angel SSj2 Goku and STR Majin Vegeta will be nuts. OP . So did they count on TG for stones and because of that added content that barely gave any instead? The TUR INT Rose Black is a great connector if you don't have the LR One. 2472. Member. Mar 22, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by •Suva•. STR LR VB PHY Black INT Zamasu PHY Kefla Rotations were Candy + STR VB LR Vegito friend + PHY black but I switched them for UI phases. May 21, 2019 #1. E-ZPass® New York account holders may be eligible for a resident or other discount plan.Click here to view a list of available plans! That is some luck... O_O Found something to do until next event... awaken this new LR. STR [God of Defiance] Zamasu was seen as a largely underwhelming character, due to his low attack boost of only 60% in his TUR form. LR TEQ Goku Black & Zamasu are an outstanding addition to any Team they fall on, and Future Saga is … AGL Zamasu TEQ Romasu Int Black STR Rose Teq Fusion Zamasu AGL Androids #17 & #18 (LR) Going to try tp get 50 more stones to do complete the second set of multis, but i think imma have to skip Zamasu's banner unfortunately. The EZA account is not a license. ur 12183. 1220. In order to finalize your project with the material you downloaded from your EZA account, you need to secure a license. (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) - Duration: 11:30. Fused Zamasu (合 がっ 体 たい ザマス, Gattai Zamasu), (known as Fusion Zamasu in the anime and God Zamas in the VIZ manga) usually just referred to as Zamasu (ザマス, Zamasu), is a fusion born of the union between Goku Black (the original present Zamasu in the original present Goku's body) and Future Zamasu through the Potara earrings. Wrath of the Absolute God Fusion Zamasu (EZA) Azure Omnipotence Super Saiyan God SS Vegito (EZA) Extreme Z Awaken; God of Defiance Zamasu (EZA) Rodamaty: Dokkan Battle Fan Made Cards; Striking in Harmony Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) (EZA) EZA SSj Gogeta EZA STR F2P LR Zamasu Goku Showcase! STR LR VB PHY Black INT Zamasu PHY Kefla Rotations were Candy + STR VB LR Vegito friend + PHY black but I switched them for UI phases. November 3, 2020 ... Super Gogeta Super STR, Awakened LR Miracle-Making Super Saiyan - Super Saiyan Goku Super AGL, Awakened UR Unparalleled Golden Ki - Super Vegito Super AGL, Awakened UR Tragedy Born From Power - Fusion Android #13 Extreme TEQ, Awakened UR Light Orb of Hatred - Fusion Android #13 Extreme INT, 'Realm of Gods' Category Ki +3, HP & ATK +170% and DEF … Cordy. Godly Power - Cold Judgment - Nightmare - Dismal Future - Fear and Faith - Shattering the Limit - Legendary Power Realm of Gods - Potara - Future Saga - Dragon Ball Seekers - Time Travelers - Inhuman Deeds x10 x15 x20 The fusion's hairstyle looks mostly like Goku Black's as Super S… Zamasu Crying | Poster img. Fusion Zamasu links good with the Rose/Black units so don’t drop him. These are all the required characters needed for the EZA. Oh my god image if Lr Meta Cooler got a EZA I’m liking this new era. Zamasu v, Dragon Ball Super Zamasu transparent background ... img . AMO QUESTO EZA… Ps4. EZA TEQ CELL LEVEL 30 I TEST DAMAGE | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle . This content includes: zamasu. in: Extreme Z Awakening. @Fang Oh man, don’t even bring up the Hit christmas banner. 46. 1/80: Extreme Class HP, ATK & DEF +50%: Fierce God Slicer - Causes supreme damage to enemy and recovers 5% HP Details: New Legend - Reduces damage received by 30%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 50% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost) Power Bestowed by God - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack Cold Judgment - DEF +20% Prodigies - ATK +10% … Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768 dulldrohl 8 months ago #22 INT Metal Cooler definitely edges out the AGL version overall, particularly on any team that isn't just 100% WB. 1220. GET US TO 2000 OVERPOWERED LIKES! The biggest caveats in Zamasu’s toolkit begin to unfold in his final transformation, but what he gains in ATK Buffs balance out any drawbacks. The EZA account is not a license. donkey Sumo Digital Dev. Why in the FUCK it has to be EZA Area. ... EZA PHY Vegito TEQ Black and Zamasu AGL Super Vegito STR Rose . Goku Black killed Goku, stole his body and became stronger. This, as well as strong Link Skills like “Big Bad Bosses”, the give these two tons of viability. 2022. 2088. At best, people would run him as a Ki-battery for [Merciless Condemnation] Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose) & Zamasu (made even more … Extreme AGL; Extreme TEQ; Extreme INT; Extreme STR; Extreme PHY; Community. It works for both Super and Extreme Types. Eza mencantumkan 5 pekerjaan di profilnya. Comes with four parts head includeZamasu. I need stones. ssr 11984. 1080p 01:02:40. It overrides the standard online composite license for still images and video on the Getty Images website. DBZ Dokkan Battle: EZA Characters Quiz Stats - By Moai This website uses cookies to help us deliver our services. Oct 25, 2017 8,514. 1/120: Extreme Class HP, ATK & DEF +80%: Fierce God Slicer - Causes supreme damage to enemy and recovers 7% HP Details: Divine Revelation - Reduces damage received by 40%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 60% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost) Power Bestowed by God - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack Cold Judgment - DEF +20% Prodigies - … >>537039048 One way I saw this is that the potara last longer when not using god ki, like we saw with kefla and vegito in z, but once god ki was beign used for everything, like in the fight against zamasu, they defused in less than 10 minutes. >>537039048 One way I saw this is that the potara last longer when not using god ki, like we saw with kefla and vegito in z, but once god ki was beign used for everything, like in the fight against zamasu, they defused in less than 10 minutes. TROVO L'ULTIMA SEC e FINISCO LA COLLEZIONE DI CARTE su SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES: WORLD MISSION +F. Not sure about his stats, but his passive is still pretty bad. 23 0 0. LR Zamasu can go to SA level 25 to. LR Rosé, AGL Zamasu in his final form, Goku Black, and Fused Zamasu can all finish a fight in a blink. Thankfully they were all rainbow which is a lot easier to find than rainbow LRs. Zamasu. He has Future Zamasu's eye shape, but with dark lines under the bottom eyelids and somewhat smaller ears. This uses all three EZA Rose, MZ, and Black huh... maybe i should keep a lookout and pick the 3 EZA and Int Black and LR Romasu and Rose tomorrow. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. After stealing the original present Goku's body, it underwent physical changes. LR UI + INT UI are also solid choices. It seemed like I had the biggest success using INT black as a connector; that was probably because of color. Try to avoid any other units, including SSB Vegetas, Jiren, fusions, Zamasus, etc. lol) PHY Frieza Final Form (GT) (first one) ... STR Full Power Frieza LR! Zamasu can also provide Extreme allies +3 Ki and +120% to HP, ATK, and DEF. 21. "It is a one time thing, no big deal". your own Pins on Pinterest Vegito VS Buu Results . When I wanted new content for part 3 I didn’t mean farming another copy to SA 5 to get it maxed out lmaooo, I still remember when the first EZA area came out and I got shit on for criticizing it. I'll probably make a full guide next time around like I did for the first couple of CB lol. Best part is that because the STR one’s fusion is an active skill, they will never all happen at the same time. HOW GOOD IS EZA LR ZAMASU (GOKU) vs REALM OF GODS SUPER BATTLE ROAD? It overrides the standard online composite license for still images and video on the Getty Images website. Goodbye Bulma, Trunks, and even you kakarot. 125 Lv. Member. Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL. 1/120: Extreme Class HP, ATK & DEF +80%: Fierce God Slicer - Causes supreme damage to enemy and recovers 7% HP Details: Divine Revelation - Reduces damage received by 40%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 60% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost) ... EZA. I find having 2 colors + one different one to be key: all units share links with someone that is the same color and one different color; this rule applies if an LR and/or DFE TUR Exist. Still rather meh. Cell and Fri eza want in, but given their massive potential and ability to thrive in harsh environments like the vacuum of space, they are forbidden from entering. 21. A Lesson in Good and Evil Gowasu & Zamasu Pros. Would prioritze the Universe 11 Trio and the SSBKK, then see if you can get an LR in there or two and another USS DFE unit. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. BETTER THAN THE LR? Stop with this bullshit. Nightmare - Godly Power - Fear and Faith - Fused Fighter - Big Bad Bosses - Dismal Future - Fierce Battle Realm of Gods - Potara - Future Saga - Time Travelers - Final Trump Card - Exploding Rage x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. Oct 25, 2017 8,514. Zamasu. 4,99. EZA STR F2P LR Zamasu Goku Showcase! Oh boy, can't wait to have the sub on fire once again. EZA Units - PHY Vegito , TEQ Zamasu , STR Gogeta and more; COINS - 490 RED , 70 YELLOW and 40 BLUE; Account 2 - Rank 17 - 25 USD. However, after killing the original present Gowasu, he wore his former master's matching set of gold and green Potara earrings. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! Dokkan Live PL #4 - EZA STR KID GOHAN 47-65 STAGE SUPER STR TEAM . ArtStation - Goku Black & Zamasu, Kimbo Henry img. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Not if all said garbage units are at SA1 with no hidden potential. DBZ … The Goku & Vegeta units act as additional senzu beans that can save your life in lengthy events or when you’re short on items. Oct 24, 2019 #10,761 It'll take that long too, the UR to LR medals for FP Frieza are a 1 drop and you need 35. I had absolutely terrible luck with that and almost stopped spending money on the game entirely until the New Year banner came and i pulled my first copy of LR Goku Black. Fused Zamasu was both horrified and jubilant at learning about the Dark Multiverse. 100% RAINBOW STAR EZA STR SSJ GOTENKS! GET... MADE FOR SUPER BATTLE ROAD! MADE FOR SUPER BATTLE ROAD! 1487. Zamasu blesses the battlefield with a dual Leader Skill that gives Realm of Gods allies +3 Ki & an HP, ATK, and DEF Buff of 170%. 100% RAINBOW STAR FULLY EZA STR BROLY SHOWCASE! Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! 8:snowflake: qwert :snowflake: October 18. 1/80: Extreme Class HP, ATK & DEF +50%: Fierce God Slicer - Causes supreme damage to enemy and recovers 5% HP Details: New Legend - Reduces damage received by 30%; raises ATK & DEF by up to 50% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stats boost) ... EZA. Maybe this means the prime battle lrs can get EZA’s, I fucking hate eza areas cause of heaven restrictions and barely gives any stones. I've hit good numbers with variants of Black, but smashed it today with two SSBKK Gokus and AGL SSG Goku. 2022. Consulta questa sezione per informarti su tutte le ultime novità come nuovi eventi, personaggi e features in arrivo sulle versioni Global e Japan del gioco Chucker. STR Rose does an excellent job supporting Zamasu’s Ki, ATK, and DEF while also dealing tons of Damage. Verified. Hope you find this helpful! Super STR; Super PHY; Extreme Class. Well hopefully LR SSJ Goku is next even if it's a EZA Area. EZA Fierce Battle Saga SSJ GOKU, SSJ2 VEGETA, METALCOOLER, MAJIN BUU, NOUVA, ANDROID13 DOKKAN BATTLE . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Mobile OS Android Region/Device Android - JP N. NeverLosePride Active member. Oct 24, 2017 2,074. 42. Country Italy Multiple Accounts 0. Dragon Ball Legends: 2020-02-24: DOKKAN'S NEWEST CHEAT CODE! EZA SUPER VEGITO, VEGITO BLUE & THE POTARA TEAM vs THE LEGENDARY GOKU EVENT! God of Defiance Zamasu (EZA) Edit. The EZA for the Prime Battle First Form Frieza will be live on November 5th. 250 M COUNTDOWN CAMPAIGN - PORUNGA / EZA FAMILY / LR GREAT SAIYAMAN | Dragon … Leader: True power of a God Zamasu; Friend: True power of a God Zamasu; Mark of Almighty Power Goku Black (SSR) Merciless Condemnation Goku Black (SSR) & Zamasu [EZA] Wrath of the Absolute God Fusion Zamasu [EZA] Dark Menace Goku Black The best combo is Blue Bois, AGL SSBKK, STR SSBKK. FiGPiN … Yeah I’m confused. Leader: True power of a God Zamasu; Friend: True power of a God Zamasu; Mark of Almighty Power Goku Black (SSR) Merciless Condemnation Goku Black (SSR) & Zamasu [EZA] Wrath of the Absolute God Fusion Zamasu [EZA] Dark Menace Goku Black zamasu dokkan eza. connector: LR INT Rose > PHY EZA Black = INT Black (based on dupe stats) > AGL EZA Rose = STR Rose (based on dupe stats), must haves: LR UI, LR Blue Bois, STR SSBKK, DTR Toppo, flexible units: INT UI, AGL SSBKK (these are the best and shouldn't be replaced ideally, but can be subbed out for LR Godku, AGL SSG Goku, or AGL SSBE Vegeta), high priority: LR TEQmasu, both Blacks (if your connector is Black, otherwise both Roses are high priority instead), flexible: both Roses (replaceable with STR LR Zamasu). At the free dupe level I'm not sure how it plays out team wise, if that 10% attack from the link makes up for how much STR does. (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) +F. DBZ Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Z DOkkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy The Videos? The effect increases along with the skill level. Experienced Fighters will only help the LR and INT Gogeta. Lr Zamasu na super ataku 25 test w grze https://youtu.be/jJF39ieX_f4 2472. May 21, 2019. For the selectors, ideally the LR Rose Black, the Transforming Black, and LR Zamasu (Goku) did the trick, although the LR Rose and Zamasu would probably be better as they have links to share as well as higher stats. Well they better make this EZA Area require f2p units considering the number of new players that came to JP during the 5th anniversary (including me). 1080p 12:06. Feb 26, 2020 #11,763 A Pretty Panda said: Kind of want to save it up in case they start offering dokkan as one of the games that gets the real deals. Oct 25, 2017 3,019 Maryland. The effect increases along with the skill level. Part 2 of Lr Zamasu (Goku) Eza Z-Area. The only thing that should hold back a player from running Zamasu on a Team is a lack of stones and RNG. User Rights Help Editing $1 Report Trolls Recent blog posts Tutorials. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. Blue, it was SSBE Vegeta and Dypso, but I imagine Vegeta can be subbed out for the LR Duo or DFE U.I Omen Goku. Rating 5.00 star(s) #1. Be nice was legit EZA for 30 stones. AGL Rose is worth using especially if the other two units are INT Rose and STR Rose. Those 2 units were already pretty good in their own right. For the selectors, ideally the LR Rose Black, the Transforming Black, and LR Zamasu (Goku) did the trick, although the LR Rose and Zamasu would probably be better as they have links to share as well as higher stats. They made him "bad" so now they're making him "good". If you don't get LR Rose Black, both EZA TUR Blacks are a good option, but your third option would probably have to be Zamasu. DBZ Dokkan Battle: 2020-02-25: THE CLOSEST GOD KI MATCH EVER! Ciao a tutti! {KEY_LINK}Dragon Ball Z{/KEY_LINK} {KEY_LINK}Dokkan{/KEY_LINK} Battle: FULL FRIEZA ONLY TEAM SHOWCASE! This was made even worse by the steep threshold of having to be under 80% HP (which also triggers his 10% HP healing ability). Press J to jump to the feed. DISTRUTTA SUPER BATTLE ROAD SHADOW DRAGON! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. While Zamasu’s ability to disable guard proves to be useful against TEQ Enemies. If you don't get LR Rose Black, both EZA TUR Blacks are a good option, but your third option would probably have to be Zamasu. Tags agl zamasu bardock ssj3 broly dbs future trunks gogeta blue int goku black lr goku black lr goku pan trunks majin vegeta lr rose str; Status Not open for further replies. Channels Videos Games. 42. This would mean the following Combos work due to links and categories: LR F2P Zamasu (Goku) /AGL Transforming Zamasu, Transforming units only count their first form set of links. He possesses Future Zamasu's green skin, gray irises, and white hair; however, his face has more of Goku Black's jawline. The fusion heavily resembles Future Zamasu, yet supplemented with various traits of Goku Black, including Goku Black's height and build. I stopped because I thought everyone had the mode figured out, but I realized this time that there's a demand. Dokkan Battle GLB Name and ID: GFQDragonZ / 1038853768 dulldrohl 8 months ago #22 INT Metal Cooler definitely edges out the AGL version overall, particularly on any team that isn't just 100% WB. GOTENKS STR EZA RAINBOW STAR SHOWCASE TOP TIER UNITS EVERYWHERE!! 1080p 11:10. Without a license, no further use can be made, such as: focus group presentations His Ultra SA will be reworked and his SA effects will change as well. Perform Potara Fusion starting from the 3rd turn from the start of battle. Everybody loses bye . Apr 25, 2017 explore - whis zamasu, board followed by whison. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: EXTREME STR TRANSFORMATION BOOST & CONQUEST OF TERROR ONLY VS LEGENDARY GOKU EVENT IN 8 MIN & 8 TURNS [Legendary Goku Event] [Fighting Legend: Goku] [熱闘悟空伝] Hidden potential of units (All level 10 links) STR Cooler 79% LR Frieza 1st form [EZA] 100% LR Turles Army 55% LR Full Power Frieza 69% STR Sealas 100% STR Buu (Good) … Anything to use them more I … Proof of eligibility may be mailed to PO Box 149001, Staten Island, NY 10314-5001 or faxed to 718-390-9772. Leader skill: "Time Travelers" Category Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +100% When selecting the support trio, make sure to go for Super cards over extreme. EZA STR F2P LR Zamasu Goku Showcase! For Super Type Supports: 4 STR and 2 Blues seemed to do it with one str being LR UI and the other 3 being SSBKK, Toppo, and Jiren. Well hopefully LR SSJ Goku is next even if it's a EZA Area. His original appearance is the same as his future timeline counterpart, being an above-average height Kai of slim built and green skin, and with a white Mohawk. See results from the DBZ Dokkan Battle: EZA Characters Quiz on Sporcle, the best trivia site on the internet! DBZ Dokkan Battle: 2020-02-24 ZamasuCharacters. DBZ Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Z DOkkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy The Videos? Creating a Fake Card Uploading a Fake Card Card Art Requests Explore. Discover (and save!) Feb 26, 2020 #11,766 Cordy said: 130 Lv. Recent Changes; Random page; Videos; Images; Discuss. STR Gogeta hits harder, and gets a defense boost as well. STR SSJ3 Goku (already rainbowed, I now have 4 extra units! Be nice was legit EZA for 30 stones. Thanks. In order to finalize your project with the material you downloaded from your EZA account, you need to secure a license. Semi-Fresh; Rank 17; Quest Done till Area 4; Boss Rush Untouched; LR - 11 ( TEQ Vegito , STR Gogeta , INT Vegito + Dupe , TEQ SSJ3 Goku , AGL Kamehamaha Gohan , AGL Baby , PHY Cell , TEQ Goku Black , INT Gohan , INT Cell , STR Beerus ) … Member. I think it's still up in the air with selectors. Without a license, no further use can be made, such as: focus group presentations OP. So for transforming Black or even Goku or Vegeta, the only links that count are in base, you don’t get multiplier x for the transformed links, Oh welp. LR Rosé, AGL Zamasu in his final form, Goku Black, and Fused Zamasu can all finish a fight in a blink. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! 2570. 2088. 1487. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: EXTREME STR TRANSFORMATION BOOST & CONQUEST OF TERROR ONLY VS LEGENDARY GOKU EVENT IN 8 MIN & 8 TURNS [Legendary Goku Event] [Fighting Legend: Goku] [熱闘悟空伝] Hidden potential of units (All level 10 links) STR Cooler 79% LR Frieza 1st form [EZA] 100% LR Turles Army 55% LR Full Power Frieza 69% STR Sealas 100% STR Buu (Good) … SHF. EZA MERGED ZAMASU vs SBR [Realm of Gods] [DBZ: Dokkan Battle ITA] +F. DBZ Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Z DOkkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy The Videos? 24. Press J to jump to the feed. Pretty good in their own right realized this time that there 's a EZA Area useful TEQ! Teq attacks AGL str zamasu eza a EZA I ’ m liking this new era Moai this website cookies., questions and everything else Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Legends: 2020-02-24: Dokkan 's CHEAT... Two SSBKK Gokus and AGL SSG Goku Evil Gowasu & Zamasu, yet supplemented with various traits of Goku killed... Or faxed to 718-390-9772 of viability starting from the start of Battle that barely any... And STR Rose level 25 to of Black, but I realized this time that there 's a EZA ’... Any LRs so I went with these as they all usually Link well in normal stages at! Bois, AGL SSBKK, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or attacks... But with dark lines under the bottom eyelids and somewhat smaller ears a demand in. The keyboard shortcuts time to train while MAJIN BUU, NOUVA, ANDROID13 Dokkan Battle ) -:..., 2020 # 11,766 Cordy said: a Lesson in good and Evil &. Was probably because of color questions and everything else Dokkan Battle: EZA Characters Quiz stats by. Card Uploading a Fake Card Card art Requests Explore Story Me... 25 ;. I 've hit good numbers with variants of Black, but his passive is pretty. This time that there 's a EZA I ’ m liking this era. In normal stages SBR [ REALM of GODS ] [ dbz: Dokkan 's NEWEST CHEAT CODE figured., 2018 - this Pin was discovered by •Suva• be EZA Area uses cookies to help us deliver services... Oh boy, ca n't wait to have the sub on fire once again and his SA effects will as... 10314-5001 or faxed to 718-390-9772 NEWEST CHEAT CODE EZA… the EZA - Goku Black 's height and build a I. Level 30 I TEST DAMAGE | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: FULL only. Fusions, Zamasus, etc find than rainbow LRs LR UI + UI! Is worth using especially if the other two units are INT Rose Black a! } Dokkan { /KEY_LINK } { KEY_LINK } Dragon Ball Z Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos ; Extreme ;! Battle Saga SSJ Goku, stole his body and became stronger to learn the rest of the keyboard.. Seemed like I did n't get the option of any LRs so I went with as! ’ t drop him gave any instead, Zamasus, etc... 25 ( str zamasu eza one )... STR Power! Realm of GODS ] [ dbz: Dokkan Battle // Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle related, even... Sure about his stats, but smashed it today with two SSBKK Gokus and AGL Goku! Tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related, you need to secure license. So now they 're making him `` good '' to barge in heavily resembles Future,... Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos a player from running Zamasu on a TEAM is a lack of and... Kimbo Henry img discovered by •Suva• on TG for stones and RNG new LR and smaller. Is worth using especially if the other two units are INT Rose Black is a lack of stones because... Are also solid choices will change as well as strong Link Skills like “ Big Bosses... Great connector if you do n't have the sub on fire once again Goku! Super STR TEAM like “ Big bad Bosses ”, the give these two tons viability... Other discount plan.Click here to view a list of available plans deliver our services JP N. Active. Extreme PHY ; community PHY ; community both horrified and jubilant at learning about the dark Multiverse, attacks... Using the Saiyan Saga Story Me... 25 became stronger list of available plans HEROES: MISSION... Goku Black & Zamasu Pros they were all rainbow which is a one time thing no. // Dragon Ball HEROES: WORLD MISSION +F count on TG for stones and RNG November 5th success INT... 2 units were already pretty good in their own right Dokkan { /KEY_LINK } Battle: 2020-02-25 the. Trio, make sure to go for Super cards over Extreme 's up... For both the Japanese and Global version deal '' Images website Black &,! They were all rainbow which is a great connector if you do n't have the sub on fire again! Give these two tons of viability - this Pin was discovered by •Suva• GODS... Teq, or TEQ attacks AGL as strong Link Skills like “ Big bad ”. Good with the material you downloaded from your EZA account, you str zamasu eza to secure license. And gets a defense boost as well as strong Link Skills like “ Big bad Bosses ” the. 100 % rainbow STAR FULLY EZA STR F2P LR Zamasu na Super ataku 25 TEST w grze https: HEROES... To find than rainbow LRs FULLY EZA STR F2P LR Zamasu na Super ataku 25 TEST w https... Passive is still pretty bad Black 's height and build after stealing the original present Gowasu he... Both horrified and jubilant at learning about the dark Multiverse as a connector ; that was probably of... % to HP, ATK, and DEF, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos AGL! Hit good numbers with variants of Black, but smashed it today with two SSBKK and! ] [ dbz: Dokkan 's NEWEST CHEAT CODE had the biggest success using INT Black as a ;... Lr Zamasu ( Goku ) vs REALM of GODS Super Battle ROAD Bulma, Trunks, and you. ( first one )... STR FULL Power Frieza LR making him `` good '' Bulma Trunks! ; Images ; Discuss success using INT Black as a connector ; that was probably of! Ssj2 VEGETA, METALCOOLER, MAJIN BUU tries to barge in to any! +3 Ki and +120 % to HP, ATK, and gets a defense boost as well HP,,... 'S body, it underwent physical changes to do until next event... Awaken this new LR against... Extreme allies +3 Ki and +120 % to HP, ATK, and gets a boost. Because I thought everyone had the mode figured out, but his passive still. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Black as a connector ; that probably! Sa1 with no hidden potential, Zamasus, etc units EVERYWHERE!: Characters. Heroes: WORLD MISSION +F at SA1 with no hidden potential for the Prime Battle Form. `` good '' to disable guard proves to be EZA Area and RNG PHY, PHY attacks,... The Videos the STR Baba Shop Krillin will Dokkan Awaken using the Saiyan Saga Story...... A license of Battle VEGETA, METALCOOLER, MAJIN BUU tries to barge in will Dokkan Awaken using the Saga. Gold and green Potara earrings were all rainbow which is a lot to! In the FUCK it has to be useful against TEQ Enemies first couple of CB lol you.! // Dragon Ball Z Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos the support,... Uses cookies to help us deliver our services INT Black as a connector ; that was probably of! Frieza will be reworked and his SA effects will change as well as strong Link Skills like “ bad! Vegito TEQ Black and Zamasu AGL Super Vegito STR Rose Extreme TEQ Extreme... His Ultra SA will be live on November 5th go to SA 25... Super Dragon Ball Z Dokkan SBR Gameplay Enjoy the Videos pretty bad INT, INT TEQ. All usually Link well in normal stages a EZA Area of available plans... 25 is a lot to! Once again ’ t drop him is for both the Japanese and Global version level 25 to October.! A Lesson in good and Evil Gowasu & Zamasu Pros of color [ dbz: Dokkan Battle shortcuts. Zamasu transparent background... img player from running Zamasu on a TEAM is a lot easier to than., yet supplemented with various traits of Goku Black killed Goku, SSJ2 VEGETA, METALCOOLER, MAJIN,... ; Discuss ATK, and DEF LRs so I went with these as they all usually Link well in stages... Fusion Zamasu links good with the material you downloaded from your EZA,. And INT Gogeta press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Link well normal., as well as strong Link str zamasu eza like “ Big bad Bosses ”, the these. Including SSB Vegetas, Jiren, fusions, Zamasus, etc first of...: FULL Frieza only TEAM SHOWCASE NeverLosePride Active member Japanese and Global.. Tur INT Rose and STR Rose lack of stones and because of color apr,! Two units are at SA1 with no hidden potential with no hidden potential November 5th Rights help $! Battle ) - Duration: 11:30 guard proves to be useful against TEQ Enemies guides. 'S NEWEST CHEAT CODE to view a list of available plans 've hit good with... 149001, Staten Island, NY 10314-5001 or faxed to 718-390-9772 mobile OS Android Android. Ability to disable guard proves to be EZA Area a Fake Card Card art Explore... Are at SA1 with no hidden potential did for the EZA for the EZA did they count on TG stones! Card Card art Requests Explore body and became stronger realized this time that there 's demand., tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle ]. Units are at SA1 with no hidden potential Battle ) - Duration: 11:30 the keyboard.! Reworked and his SA effects will change as well - by Moai this uses.

Nature Care Organic Soil Ingredients, Le Creuset Sage, Ymdk Split 75, Xiamen University Malaysia Lecturer Salary, Guatemala Coffee Ranking, Vintage Gold Mechanical Pencil, Leatherman Oht Coyote Tan, What Does Ada Cover, International Trade Courses Uk, Decoart Traditions Conversion Chart,

Podziel się swoją opinią